Register

Guys with big cocks

I've been bi all my life. Was "trained" to suck cock by a well hung high school buddy.

Ever since then, most of the guys I have given head to have had big cocks. It seems that guys with big cocks are - surprise! Cock centered.

Just look at craigslist and you will see that most guys looking for someone to suck their cock are well hung - and they love posting photos of their pride and joy.

Maybe it is that most women don't like sucking a big cock. Or maybe it is that a guy with a big cock thinks about his cock all the time and wants it satisfied more often.

I have had a regular partner now for about 8 months. He is a nice 7 1/2" and thick! His true colors are coming out. He is proud of his size and loves to have me tell him how much I love how it fills my throat. He loves to show off his big cock before he "lets" me suck it. And now he says he wants me to worship his big cock. I do love sucking his big cock and his flouting it adds to the eroticism.

Do other bi submissives find this to be true of guys with big cocks? And, do other bi men thrill to giving head to these guys?

Re: Guys with big cocks

Quote Originally Posted by indenver_indenver View Post
    Do other bi submissives find this to be true of guys with big cocks? And, do other bi men thrill to giving head to these guys?
    I'd say yes, that might well be true. The problem is, my experience has been that the VAST majority of bi or gay guys are submissive bottoms. They want to suck cock or get fucked. It can be very difficult to find guys that want their cocks sucked. Never mind guys with big cocks that want them sucked.

A size discussion and sucking them....well, I must admit I admire a range of cocks varying in size, but like a lot of people have preferences. I'm not particularly interested in big 'ones' or particularly with small 'ones' either. Still, regardless of size, it depends on the passion with the person more than anything else. I would have to differ with Fredtyg about the vast majority of bi guys wanting to bottom though I would agree that seems to be the case with gay guys. Though I have experienced a number of bi guys who want to bottom, they seem to enjoy the thrill of a good blow job as much if not more. And I also agree with him that it can be difficult at times to find guys that just want to be sucked, but for me that's rarely. There are moments where that is the case, but again, they're just moments.....

I feel really out of place in this conversation, because my interests and motivation seems to be different than most.

I'm not subservient at all, not interested in being on the receiving end of anal sex, not attracted to muscled, or hung, or slim guys. Giving and receiving oral sex interest is about equal. I am drawn to chubby, smooth, guys, who are bright, caring and share mutual interests. Actually, I am very attracted chubby ladies, too, who have the same intellectual characteristics. I do appreciate those with bountiful breasts and derrieres. I find that I gravitate to nerdy, polite, considerate, people of both genders. I have never been drawn to a male lover, because of the size of his cock. The best male relationships I've had were with guys not very well endowed. I've only had one lover, who I thought was uncommonly large, and his penis size had nothing to do with our becoming intimate.

It's interesting to me that, what excites one person may leave another one cold.... or unimpressed.

lol Big is nice on occasion, but bigger isnt necessarily better. With my oral fixation I prefer a man that Isnt overly big. 7-7 1/2 inches is fine. I want to be able to endulge sucking a nice sweet cock with being able to breathe, breathing is a Good Thing! lol And I cant swallow a lover if I cant do it comfortably.
    Big is ok for romping, but sometimes its painful, so an average sized cock is wonderful for me :}
    Just my humble 2 cents.
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by fredtyg View Post
    I'd say yes, that might well be true. The problem is, my experience has been that the VAST majority of bi or gay guys are submissive bottoms. They want to suck cock or get fucked. It can be very difficult to find guys that want their cocks sucked. Never mind guys with big cocks that want them sucked.
    I tend to find the opposite problem - that a lot of Gay/BI guys only want to be top !

While I'm versatile - I do like to be the "active" partner just as much (if not more) than being bottom (though don't lay claim to a having a Big Cock!)

Quote Originally Posted by luv2eatass View Post
    How small is your penis?
    Not small for my race and stature - Anyway Mozart isn't admired for the size of his hands.

Do you want to know Imperial Inches or Internet Inches?

I want to know how many inches or cm it really truthfully is and not "internet inches".
    I have worked out a formula for "internet inches" - which is measure in CM and divide by 2

So I'm 6.6 Internet Inches , 13.2 CM , 5.2 Real Inches

Also am a "Grower" rather than a "Shower" - but luckily being naked in public turns me on - so don't often get seen in "Cherub Penis" mode

OK - in the spirit of "Show and Tell" - how about U ?

well, to me, size really doesn't matter. I think the size of cock just like our heights and weights, it varies significantly. I believe my cock is within lower mid range 5.5'', but cock size is not only factor that turns me on. I would like a mindful chat, and eventually 69.

I don't really care for monster cocks either. Average is just fine for me, easier all the way around. Must be uncomfortable servicing them.

But most of all, I'm more interested the the guy attached to it. That is very important to me.

Smile Re: Guys with big cocks

I'm a bit over 8 inches in length or 20.6cm, and thick and I'm intact with a foreskin.

I don't lie about my cock size or use "internet" inches since there's no need to.

I love to fuck a man's ass, pussy, and a man's mouth and I can last a very very long time. After I cum I love to piss in or on a man if he wants that and I'd gladly piss on or in a woman if she wants that.

I don't put pics of my cock online since I did that once and someone stole them and tried to pass them off as their own.
    WOW 10.3 internet inches

I’m very into Caucasian Guys – quite a few of them do have quite large penises. Though that’s not why I like them

In fact the biggest erect penis I’ve seen in the flesh was on a native Australian guy at the sauna. This was in the summer on the outdoor terrace – I’m sure he must have been well over 10 (real) inches – more like a baby’s arm than a male organ – plus was pointing straight out – not downwards.

Though I’m not a “Size Queen” when he lay down to sunbathe I did want to touch him – but two other guys got there first. I’ve never seen him there since – so guess he must have been just visiting.

I’ve never been fucked by a guy with as big a dick as yours (8 real inches is very large indeed) – but have done bigger dildos – so don’t think it would be a problem.

It’s real hot you like watersports as well – Guess I must admit the idea of you fucking me then pissing inside me makes me very horny – OK - only my fantasy – in real life I’m very strict about only doing bareback with guys I know really well – plus guess you don’t have plans to visit OZ or HK anyway

I find the devotion to size interesting.

Personally I have no specific desires when it comes to size and the men I play with. All dicks are interesting and great in their own way IMO.

I think this fascination comes down to simple greed, we all like more to play with. I admit there are times when I see a big dick and just think "yummy!", but I also recognize it as just being greedy. It's not something I seek, just something I appreciate when I see it.

I might crave eating a huge chocolate cake, that doesn't mean I only eat chocolate cake by the bucket-load and wouldn't be satisfied with just a slice.

I think this is also why so many men want a bigger dick, it's the basic greed we have. We want more to play with. I don't believe it is always about insecurity or trying please someone else. I think it's mostly about increasing our own enjoyment of our own dick. It's a toy, and we love playing with it, so why not try to make it bigger?

My male partner is very big, (9 inches, thick) and he is very proud of his ability to thrill women and men with it. Right from the beginning, I was very attracted to him because of the size of his dick.
    Now, after 5 years, I have learned how to orally handle all of it very comfortably and love to suck it more than ever before. I tell him how much I love to suck his dick. But, now, I also care about him more than ever before as well.
    Also, neither one of us is into cock worship and mine is not big enough for that. Although, maybe we should try it, we have never done anal. Neither of us is thrilled about the thought of trying that. I know he would much rather fuck a woman and listen to moans of pleasure than my ass and listen to me cry.
    JEM

I'm actually a bit funny about having a big cock myself, in that I don't like it being seen as my main, and often seemingly only, asset.
    I actually find it annoying when people do the whole "wow, you have such a big cock" thing at me, like I've nothing else going for me. I'm not saying I don't take compliments well, but it can get awfully tiresome sometimes when the size of my cock seems to be the only thing the other person is interested in.

Sorry, but just needed to make a point of venting about that.
    Yes, I know I do post pictures of myself with my penis showing, but that is as much to do with me being a naturist as anything.

As for being on the other end of things, sure I like big cocks. But, as much as I've said already, I like to think I at least try and go for a little more than just that bit of the man in the other person. By the by I also get cravings for small cocks sometimes; though more often than not I like to think I go for the person first. If the size of the member was all I was interested in, or the other person for that matter, then I'd suggest using a dildo.
    Last edited by Bi_Druid; Jul 24, 2010 at 3:15 PM. Reason: missed a word
    beautifully non-discriminatory
    It's not just black and white, but many beautiful shades of gray