Register
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

Quote Originally Posted by ourwildfun View Post
    I am a bisexual male (CUT)

And I love clean Uncut COCK.

First (1) Are you male or female ?

Second (2) Do you like cut or Uncut

Note: (if you are male are you cu or uncut)
    1.) Male
    2.) I really do not have any preferences when it comes to cock, as long as the owner is clean, I follow strick guidelines to my own personal cleanliness, (I bathe or shower every day and I regularly get a Brazilian wax) and expect the same with partner - he does not necessarily need to have a Brazilian but he should be clean down there.

I am a cut male and I like sucking cut males. My wife and I see eye to eye on the cut/uncut issue.

I am a bisexual male (CUT)

(1) I am male
    (2) I prefer uncut

(and I am uncut)

Personally... I like my meat Kosher! Cut is where it's at!

Male, cut and like cut.

I am uncut but with a very short fs; so I can play it both ways. When with other guys, uncut cocks are probably easier to play with;but with lube I prefer cut cocks.

My partner and I are both intact with foreskins and we would not have it any other way. We both prefer other men who are intact with a foreskin and not mutilated or 'cut'. A penis that's intact with a foreskin is very easy to keep clean. Just wash it with soap and water like you would any other part of your body. Both my partner and I have been with men who are cut who had nasty smelling cocks. We've both been with cut blokes before and we feel very bad for them. They are missing a vital part of their penis that gives them and their parnter(s) both male and female lots of sexual pleasure! The scars on a cut penis also look nasty compared to a penis that's left the way it's supposed to be or a penis that's left intact with the foreskin the man was born with. This doesn't mean that we would kick a cut man out of bed but by far the best sex we've ever had happened with men who are intact like we are. The women who we've had sex with who were never with a man that's intact with a foreskin before us agreed. We have also had sex with cut men who became jealous or angry that they were mutilated, and that once they saw the pleasure that we get out of having a foreskin they wished they had been allowed to keep their foreskin. There's no point in circumcision at all since there's such a thing as soap and water, and now they want to falsely claim that male genital mutilation prevents HIV but this is false and using a condom and having safer sex are both way more effective at preventing HIV and STD infection and transmission than mutilating a bloke's cock is. Any parent who would mutilate their son's penis is an idiot, and does not care about the well being of their son at all or his future sexual pleasure and the sexual pleasure of his partner(s) either male, female, or both when he becomes a sexually active adult. The male penis should remain intact and left alone and not mutilated or 'cut'. Most women's vaginas have an intact vulva and clitoris, and a man's penis should stay intact with its foreskin.

I am a male--cut and dam glad of it.

Put a hard clean cut cock in front of me and call me Hoover.

And that is any where if you whip it out and it is pretty cut shaved and hard-I'll suck it before you can ask.

I'm a male, soon to be 70 years old, and was circumcised at birth. I definitely prefer circumcised cocks. I have been with a few uncut cocks and I'm a little bit intimidated. They seem to be more sensitive and I'm afraid of hurting the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    male / cut... and surgically damaged by the cut.

I don't have a problem with cut or uncut males.... but its noticed that I perfer a shower right before sex and I perfer my partner to share the shower with me.... that way I KNOW its clean
    When we play we like to go into the pool just as u like a shower. The pool chlorine cleans and sanitizes so everybody is squeaky clean.

Couple
    prefer cut.

Im uncut and I love it....and let's just say uncut guys are more fun to play with too.

This isn't directed to anyone specific, but more of an observation. I know everyone has different views or likes, but I don't appreciate how some (especially women) tend to think uncut = dirty. If one showers at least once, or better yet twice daily, smelly, dirt, or even chesee becomes a non issue. How is that any different when a female goes a day without washing. It definitely doesn't look or smell any better. So stick to appearance or aesthetics and don't be a hgypocrite. Sorry, just had to vent.

I am a male bisexual, cut.
    I perfer cut, don't for some reason like the look of an uncut cock.
    Just personal preference.

I have to agree with a lot of other posters here, an uncut cock is not by any means guaranteed to be dirty. Assuming you have healthy foreskin and are a generally healthy individual it should be fine - there will be a slight musk, but that's the same for a woman, too. As another poster mentioned back in the beginning of the thread, just wash it a couple times a day like you brush your teeth. Also, a common problem is this: men use soap! Soap is actually harsh on an uncircumcised head and believe or not quite often contributes to things such as yeast infections. Wash it with luke warm water only, a little soak does it wonders.

Truth be told I think the problem is men's cleanliness in general. A lot of guys don't pay it (or other parts of them) much attention - and expect their partner to just go down "as is". That's the guy though - NOT his uncut penis. So instead of thinking that only cut cocks are safe - just nag on the guy to be a clean individual all around. In an era of indoor plumbing, there's really no excuse.

Oh, and: male, uncut, prefer uncut

hey all..Im cut and so far have only played wih cut..but Id love to get my hands (and mouth) wrapped around a nice uncut cock!

I'm a male who is intact and most certainly prefer intact. Since most cut people had no say in the matter, I wouldn't discriminate against someone who was circumcized, but if I were to choose a cock, it would be intact. In reality, however, I am very flexible with the physical if I love the person.

I was cut as a baby but didnt do a good job I have about half the head covered with skin I can make it look uncut but dosnt stay that way long. Saw my first uncut cock and 8 loved the way it looked. Had my first uncut cock at 13 2 brother,s also had a friends bro who was not cut but he was I like both but prefer uncut

Male, circumcised, no preference regarding others. BUT... I did choose not to mutilate my helpless infant son for some cultural or religious delusion. If he should ever decide to have it done, now that he is grown, that is entirely up to him and his right.

Male, 7.5 inches medium thick cut. I wish I was not cut though and if I had the choice I would have wanted to keep my foreskin. I remember the first time I had sex with a man that has a foreskin I was envious since he got pleasure from his foreskin and penis in ways that I did not. His penis was also a lot more sensitive than mine and I could do things like lick inside the foreskin or roll it back and forth across his cock head and this pleasured him immensely. I do not have a foreskin so I can't get any pleasure like that. I know men who stretched out the remaining skin but that's not the same as having an actual foreskin with nerve endings that have never been completely removed. When I was 19 I had sex with a Latino man who was not cut. He fucked me up the ass and it did not hurt and was pleasurable. I had gotten fucked by cut men before that and I found a cut penis to be dry and painful when getting fucked but a cock with a foreskin feels so much better.

id take both clean yummy

Male here, enjoy both equally, but I do love to "dock" with an uncut cock.

Male, definitely prefer cut

male
    have no preference as long as it's clean
    i am cut

Female
    Uncut
    Sexy gurl

I prefer clean uncut cock. A wife introduced me to cock docking with her husband. He came first & I went wild..She kept his foreskin pulled over my cock until I came & we both licked his cock clean.
    So uncut cock still makes me hard when I see it.

Uncut here.I love uncut the best.Either way it has to be clean. I enjoy sliping my tougue between the head and foreskin. I get turned on watching the head peek out of the skin.Uncut is more sensetive as the head is protected from the friction on clothing rubbing on it all of the time.Truthfully though ,a nice cock is a nice cock cut or uncut.

i am a cut male and really enjoy docking with someone that keeps clean

I'm a bi male,uncut,but my foreskin is short. I like sucking ANY cock as long as it is clean. I have a buddy that has a very nice uncut cock. I really love the feeling of his foreskin rubbing across my lips. There is a photo of my lips on his cock in my profile

Male and cut as an infant. Was repelled by uncut until I got hold of one that I didn't realize was uncut -- he'd pulled the foreskin back before I saw him (or do they sometimes pull back naturally during erection?). But while engaged in 69, I drew the foresking down over his head unaware, felt the difference, and loved it. This individual man -- the only uncut I've had any contact with -- had no odor or taste problems at all. By prior agreement he and I both had just showered.

Now I would prefer uncut, all other things being hypothetically equal, provided he was scrupulously and freshly washed.
    Last edited by gen11; Jan 1, 2013 at 11:26 AM. Reason: typo

Uncut myself. I've had both cut and uncut in my mouth and ass and love both, but I do enjoy peeling back a foreskin with my lips and tongue!