Register
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Re: HOW MANY GUYS HERE ARE MARRIED AND SECRETLY BI

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerat14 View Post
    My wife knows and loves it! Encourages it in fact. It?s a huge turn on for her.
    As you well know, from reading all the other posts here, you are one lucky guy! My gf has told me that she doesn't like the idea of two guys having sex in any form. It was during a general sex discussion were were having that she told me that info, but it was a warning sign that I must stay in the closet about my rare m/m oral pleasures. What I'd give for a lady like yours!

Truth

I count myself as +1. I love dick but she has no idea.

My wife found out by accident that I love cock. Was rough with her for a while then she accepted my bisexuality. As long as I dont have sex with men she is OK with it. She is not the jealous type, it is all about STDs. What would I not give though to suck a nice hard cock. It is on my mind every day. I repect our marriage and have refrained so far from giving in to my impulses.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana60 View Post
    My wife found out by accident that I love cock. Was rough with her for a while then she accepted my bisexuality. As long as I dont have sex with men she is OK with it. She is not the jealous type, it is all about STDs. What would I not give though to suck a nice hard cock. It is on my mind every day. I repect our marriage and have refrained so far from giving in to my impulses.
    How did she find out about your bisexuality?
    I respect and can relate to your feelings of being torn between your marriage vows and your desire for cock play.
    Your life is recorded as two dates separated by a dash. Make the most of the dash.

My wife doesn’t know I visit this site (or at least I don’t think she does) or have a desire to have my cock sucked by another guy and sucking a cock. If she did I think she’d be pretty pissed.

Mncurious,
    My first wife was much the same as yours but, to be fair, I did not figure out my sexuality until sometime after we got married so I can't blame her. It is not what she signed up for so I put that part of me on the back burner until she passed.

My second wife was very open (even excited) for me to explore my bi side but she passed before we were able to act on it.

I was chatting at that time quite intensely with a guy. I stupidly left the app open on my iPad and you can imagine the rest. Our chat was very explicit and did not leave any doubts in her mind I was attracted to men. She threw a tizzy-fit but after a long talk she finally believed me when I told her I had never had sex with a man. It helped a lot that the guy I chatted with lived very far away from us.

Still hope we get together buddy.

Married for 50 years and my wife has no idea that I like to suck cocks, I always kept it a secret. I started sucking older mens cocks at a very early age, I wasn’t seduced, I knew what I wanted. I’ve sucked cocks my entire life, but I’ve also like pussy from my first experience eating it and fucking it. My wife would divorce me, if she knew. I’ve had a lot of girlfriends over the years, basically just female sex partners that liked to suck cocks and have their pussies eaten.

I am not married but was in a nice relationship with the last babe. She and I were so sexually compatible. She was fun and she used to tell me how tight my ass was for an older guy. She used to comment how she would like to see a guy fuck my tight little firm ass. She said it jokingly but I know she was serious. Thing is then we were together and I knew that if we ever broke up that she would tell everyone to ruin me

I am and she don't know I'd be fucked if she found out, I work at a hotel and it just happens that "friends" stay there alot so I play

Quote Originally Posted by happymouthandtongue View Post
    Married for 50 years and my wife has no idea that I like to suck cocks, I always kept it a secret. I started sucking older mens cocks at a very early age, I wasn’t seduced, I knew what I wanted. I’ve sucked cocks my entire life, but I’ve also like pussy from my first experience eating it and fucking it. My wife would divorce me, if she knew. I’ve had a lot of girlfriends over the years, basically just female sex partners that liked to suck cocks and have their pussies eaten.
    thanks for sharing your story … I am married and it is sexless , have a girlfriend bit it is complicated tried sucking a handful of times a s want to do it more

I love the quote at the bottom.

My female friend see photo men kissing and ask surprisingly "why do handsome men love each other?"
    I reply Age is very different. I think "no more traditional"
    Last edited by menbi; Nov 13, 2021 at 1:47 PM.

And in closing, if you haven't told your wife yet, you need to. Find a way, but don't be one of those Oprah episodes.
    I respect what you did. You are very lucky to have a spouse is very understanding of your being bisexual. For many it would mean a very nasty scene and maybe the end of their marriage. I know that it?s immoral to be dishonest, but sometimes one doesn?t have a choice.

Time is different. World is different. No more traditional

I learned the best time to open up to a potential partner about who you are and your what turns you on is when you’re dating. This way, if there’s any issues you can decide to continue and make concessions or move on. Just part of the process. The next best time is when your stifled desires are becoming overwhelming and it leaves you feeling unfulfilled. Be honest with her about your bisexuality and then decide together how you will proceed and reshape your relationship. It may be a radical change or little at all. You may be able to indulge your desires or set them aside. It’s between you and her to decide what is important, what either one of you need to have in the relationship in order for it to work for both of you.
    I told my wife before we married but then never acted on it until many years later when her sex drive diminished. She found out I had a dildo and asked if I wanted to have the real thing. I was honest with her and we came to an agreement with a set of rules by which I live by. If it meant I was going to be happy then she was cool with that. Maybe, it’s because she is completely confident in our marriage.

I came out to my wife that I am a crossdresser about 10 years ago. Was the worst thing I ever did. She did not accept it at all. One of her questions was if I wanted to out out with other men. I wanted to but told her no. I was dressing on weekend mornings before she woke. I would fully dress, makeup, wig, skirt, blouse, heels, etc. I loved it and wanted to be with a man. When she would get up, I would go downstairs and turn back into a man. She knew what I was doing but never saw me, didn't complain but could sense she wasn't to happy. I was tired of hiding so I decided to be dressed when she came into living room. She clearly did not like what she saw, she would hardly talk. I would sit in room with her for a while to try to smooth things over but that didn't work. I asked her if we could try to be girlfriends and go out sometime, she told me that was perverted. Well, I stopped dressing in front of her and eventually stopped dressing. This was a couple of years ago. I ended up purging all my feminine items and am so sorry I did. But our marriage got smoother again. Couple times a year I had the opportunity to dress and go out when she was away. I loved going around town, was even being called Maam. When I got home I jacked off and cum so hard from that. I wanted to go to a Gay bar that had Drag nights, but was too scared. Unfortunately it was in my hometown and was always afraid I might run into someone I knew

Quote Originally Posted by skuz69 View Post
    There is no way I could come out to my wife without losing everything, both emotionally and financially. Even though she's not interested in sex, if she ever found out that I was visiting this site, it would be over.
    I am in the same boat as you! I feel bad that I have to hide my desire but it's not worth losing everything! I am pretty sure that I will get to do it again someday.

The secret to successful, discrete bi activity outside of your marriage is ABSOLUTE attention to details.

Always use gmail that is opened inside an Incognito browser. That way, you are automatically logged out and evidence deleted, as soon as you change screens.

I use a box.com cloud drive to save all my pics & vids. You can share private links to anyone you please to only the folders or individual files you desire to share, Open the box.com (or dropbox.com) account in an Incognito browser, for the same reasons stated above. And 10GB is free; I have never filled mine in years!

If you are on an Android phone, you can hide apps and pic galleries from detection, requiring a secret access from a benign ?calculator? or other, non-suspicious app. If you use iPhone, create a innocuous folder that is many levels deep (stuff it full of 20 or more apps, forcing creation of many sub pages. Put your most critical, sexual contact apps there, hiding them from exploring fingers. And if you are really paranoid, like me, always create a dummy account that you log into when finished, that can be explained as ?school? or ?work lunch buddies?; anything that can be explained away as innocent. Choose names that are not ?frisky? in any way. Then, log in with your sex account, when you have opportunity. And? always log out and clean up your browser windows.
    I know it sounds droll-fully anal, but it keeps your other relationships intact.

Another thing: when you create excuses to be cruising for sex, always make it a half truth that can actually be verified by a friend or a legitimate club meeting, or golf session. It is much easier to corroborate if asked and seems much more credible when you are explaining your time away. Been doing this for many years and it serves me well.
    Happy fucking, you horn dogs! Class dismissed.

Is this just an old thread or am I in a time warp?

My advice to anyone in a married relationship who likes giving head to guys... be prepared. I've had two angry wives contact me afterward because they went through their husbands phones and found my number and pics.

Shit gets backed up in the cloud... And sometimes comes down without you knowing it.

Just know, there are ways around it, but don't be so open if you don't want it to be.

We don't talk about it. She had consented to watch me with another guy before we wed, but he wasn't into it.

Single and bi here... Lots of guy's have been where you are though. Feel for you, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by NJwood View Post
    I learned the best time to open up to a potential partner about who you are and your what turns you on is when you’re dating. This way, if there’s any issues you can decide to continue and make concessions or move on. Just part of the process. The next best time is when your stifled desires are becoming overwhelming and it leaves you feeling unfulfilled. Be honest with her about your bisexuality and then decide together how you will proceed and reshape your relationship. It may be a radical change or little at all. You may be able to indulge your desires or set them aside. It’s between you and her to decide what is important, what either one of you need to have in the relationship in order for it to work for both of you.
    I told my wife before we married but then never acted on it until many years later when her sex drive diminished. She found out I had a dildo and asked if I wanted to have the real thing. I was honest with her and we came to an agreement with a set of rules by which I live by. If it meant I was going to be happy then she was cool with that. Maybe, it’s because she is completely confident in our marriage.
    You are lucky to have a wife who is so open and understanding. . . Not all wives are so understanding.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by jjourneyman View Post
    Is this just an old thread or am I in a time warp?
    Probably both . . .
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I'm married and secretly bi. I like the sneaking around to play with another guy. There are things that that I can't experience with my wife that I can with a man. Other than the obvious, I like the taboo of two guys pleasuring each other. I also like the feeling of a hard smooth cock in my mouth.

I am. I've hinted about some bi moments when recounting some MMF experiences to my very straight laced wife, but did not pursue it based on her reaction.

Openly bi now...divorcing frigid wife