Register
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Re: men would you suck dick and swallow cum multiple times daily if you could?

I definitely would!

Yes I have and still would.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCOUNTRYFARMBOY88 View Post
    Oh yes I do every weekend I go to the adult store with the arcade booths been going there for a few years and got to know a lot of guys and every Friday or Saturday night I go there and when I get there I get completely naked just like everyone else does and I'll walk around checking out all the smoking hot cocks and I just go to the guys I know and drop to my knees and start the night out sucking 5 guys and swollowed every guys load walk around more now I'm blowing 5 more guys and swollowed every drop from them and then I'll walk to the back The Wall where a bunch of guys 20 or more jerking sucking each other off and they all cumm all over the wall and me and 4 other guys go and licking and slurping all the cumm up from the wall when we're done the wall is absolutely clean and then I'll go back and suck more cock before the night is over I have blown over 26 or more guys
    Wow. While that is scary, I know I would absolutely love eating that much cum! I would eat several loads every day if I had the option.

Nice question, easy to answer - YES
    SIGNATURE

I enjoy getting a BJ just as much as the next guy, possibly more, giving one is another level up though.

Yes, I haven't had a bud in four years, but recently got the itch again and I'm having a hard time scratching it, two loads last Thursday, and one today, can't get enough, it's all think about, I get one then I'm looking for another. Two in a day has been my record for quite a while but I'm shooting for three now, that feeling of that cock getting rock hard right before eruption is awesome. I need a big shooter lol

Oh my goodness you guys are my type of MEN! Yuuuummmmm! You'd all fit right in here - lol.

Absolutely! 24/7/365

Yeah, bring 'em on!

Just got home from sucking off a regular, if I could just have this everyday life would be perfect, fucked my throat and face for a bit, can't believe I can fit that thick 7 incher all the way down, then he was ready to cum, nice load and still taste it. I could do this all day everyday damn!

Yes i would. I love the taste of cum

I am an older gay male who is addicted to swallowing cum , There are lots of Adult Theater/Arcades around Tampa where I live ,many are op 24 hrs. When I go to one I plan on staying for hours and sucking as many cocks and swallowing as many loads as I can . My personal best is 11 loads in 1 day . If there were more available I would have done more !!

I have and I would/will again. My current FWB is an older gay male that feeds me a few times a week. Sometimes his partner joins and I suck both but occasionally he invites several of his friends and I suck all of them over several hours just taking turns as they get hard. One never gets hard but he cums hard and a lot. I think the most I’ve swallowed is 15-16 loads in a day.

No, I don't think so. My record is twice in one day, both times with the same partner. I'm good with keeping it sort of a special occasion. If one does it all the time, it ceases to be special.

Indeed I have and will continue, I love taking photos and videos of it too.

I limit myself to three in a day now, on both Saturday and Sunday. I would suck more, but I'm nearly 70, and don't have the stamina I used to. I still sneak ads onto Craigslist, and get 6-8 responses before it gets flagged, or I remove it when I have picked out the cocks I want to suck.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	627161112.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	61541

Quote Originally Posted by bbclover View Post
    Not only would I, but I have done it on several occasions. I love the different textures and tastes of the guys I'm sucking, plus it is a turn on for them to watch me suck multiple cocks to completion.
    Exactly! No two cocks are the same. Having someone watch really makes a cock sucker perform at his best, too!

No, performing oral sex on another guy is sort of a special thing, which only happens with certain partners and only when the mood is exactly right. Similarly, swallowing semen has, frankly, never been my favorite thing. I've done it on occasion, but only when I'm very turned on, or when my partner is insistent upon it. If I started randomly sucking guys off several times a day, the act would no longer be an intimate one.

Okay, in the interest of full disclosure, I once performed oral sex on two different guys in one day, but that was when I first began discovering my bisexual side ... and I felt kind of yucky afterwards. My personal best is three times in a day, all with the same guy.

I absolutely 💯 would love to have multiple cocks to suck,stroke and swallow that gooey live sauce. Who wouldnt.

love to have a guy close enough to us to enjoy sucking his cock daily.

absolutely

When I was in the heat of puberty I often used to fantasize about "the entire locker room" or whatever -- good thing I was waay too shy back then to act on those fantasies in rural redneck, USA.

When I got older my hormones eventually left "hamster mode" and reality set in. I'm normally a very private person so just one opportunity to be with two guys at once was sufficient. I couldn't believe it was happening at first -- very spontaneous but we all seemed to enjoy.

It was mostly a blur of fur and warm bodies -- kissing, licking and/or massaging anything we could all get hold of.

It all felt good but to be honest it was hard to focus. Still liked it because it was an opportunity to finally be "very close" with two best friends I've known for years in more ways than "just a hug"
    It helped me build some "good" memories of men to replace some pretty crappy ones from my past.

Every day? No, if your jaw and tonsils are that strong you deserve an award. As much as enjoy seeing, feeling and helping people build up to release I could not repeatedly suck Mr. HorsenBratwurst in real life.

A lot of the guys I know are old enough to be on blood pressure or prostate medication -- this takes a bit of skill and a heck of a lot of patience at times.

Selfish people get on my nerves - just because I enjoy being with you doesn't mean I'm an actual sex toy.
    Last edited by elian2; Sep 7, 2023 at 7:28 PM.

I have. One day I sucked and swallowed the loads from 4 guys. Geezus, I want to do that again.

Story time. Our Small town hosted a major country music concert, the Luke Bryan Farm Tour, a few days ago to which my wife went to. This gave me several hour alone at home. What?s a guy to do? Well this guy posted on Grindr and Squirt that I was hosting those that wanted some relief before or during the concert. I was immediately message and had my first guy at my house about 20 minutes after I posted. Middle aged married guy who was meeting his wife at the concert. Not a lot of talk. He came in pulled out his cock and slid into my mouth. Pretty quickly he came and I swallowed my first load of the night. He left and I eagerly checked my messages. I was happy today the least. My message box on Grindr had a few messages as do squirt. I started giving times for each to come over. I sucked 3 more in the next hour; nothing to special but I swallowed each. The next one was from squirt, another married guy and three of his friends. He asked if I would suck them all and of course I said yes. I sucked the first one while the others watched and started stroking. He lasted only a few minutes and the second stepped up and pushed into my mouth. He was quite bigger than the others, almost nine inches and thick. Unfortunately he also lasted only a few minutes. The 3rd was just as quick, about a five inch cock but came in waves of come. Four squirts down my throat and three more on my face; leaving my beard dripping. The fourth came within second of being in my mouth. On to my next appointment about an hour later, another supposedly single guy with one of the smaller cocks I?ve sucked. He lasted about 20 minutes before filling my mouth with probably the sweetest cum I?ve ever tasted. The night went on with me sucking about 2-3 each hour. My stomach was so full of cum and my cock rock hard. About 3 hours in my message box was nearly cleared; I was waiting for my next guy. This would be special as he was a FTM and wanted his pussy eaten. I licked and sucked his pussy for almost an hour before he filled my mouth with cum, grinding hard onto my mouth and making me drink it all. He then asked if I would fuck him. Of fucking course I said. I slid deeply into his pussy and he rolled me to my back and started riding me hard. About 15 minutes later I filled his pussy and without a word he quickly slid up and again started riding my face, feeding me my own cum for another 5 or so minutes before he came again. He quickly dressed and left needing to meet his boyfriend at the concert. I was spent but had another couple hours before my wife was expected back so back to the messages. I quickly set up 4 more cocks for the next hour, swallowing 2 while the other 2 came on my face. The next hour saw 6 more cocks, I was rather full so I had each of them cum on my face. My final cock of the night was close to my wife being home. I new I had about a half hour before I had to cleanup. He was by far the biggest cock of the night, possibly that I?ve ever sucked. Almost 11 inches, thick and throbbing hard already when he pulled it out. It took some work but I was able to throat it all. Taking him deeply while gently squeezing his huge ball sack. I could feel his balls pulsating in my hands. He asked if I would swallow and I nodded yes, hoping my full belly would take it. He said he was close so I sped up slightly, keeping him deep in my mouth and throat, rubbing his balls a little harder. He started pumping, his cock throbbing in my mouth, his balls tightened in my hand. He came hard, thick heavy cum hit my tongue and back of my throat. Six heavy shots, me swallowing it all. Slowly pulling off and licking every inch of his softening cock. He left quickly while I locked up and headed to the shower, jerking off again. As I came out of the bathroom, my wife was coming in the door. She met me with a deep kiss, she?d had a few drinks at the concert. She pushed my to my knees lifted her dress slid her panties over and pulled my face into her dripping pussy. I licked eagerly, drinking her juices until she came this first time. We then went to the bedroom where I came two more times inside her. What a fucking night. In total I sucked 16 cocks, fucked a FTM and my wife.

Oh yeah!

Shyguy1376: It sure sounds like you, had a very busy and very interesting day. Maybe next time it would be nice to join in ....
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

I would have welcomed the help. Plenty of cocks to suck that night and I could have had more with more time or another sucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred_Brice View Post
    Shyguy1376: It sure sounds like you, had a very busy and very interesting day. Maybe next time it would be nice to join in ....

Given the chance yes

yes!!!

Sucking multiple dicks per day or the same guy several times is what most guys want I think. I would love to have a nice dick in my fingers, point it in my mouth and bob up and down on it multiple times a day. Fantasize about having a nice delivery guy deliver a package to my house. Ask him to bring it in and ask him does he have time for a nice blowjob. Then when he delivers again, have him cum in and do it every time he delivers.

Back when I had a gay boyfriend, there were days when I'd suck him off three, four, or five times a day; sucking dick was something we both loved and were good at and he loved to pounce on me "out of nowhere" to suck me and, well, I wasn't letting him "get away unscathed" for doing it so, yeah - multiple times a day, every other day - we would take each other to the limit of our ability to recover and get hard again so we needed time to recharge and I had a wife I loved to fuck and, yes, he needed to be fucked as well.

Well after we had to break up, there were days when I'd suck maybe five or six different guys in a single day; I think about those times and see that "prevailing conditions" made it amiable for guys to want their dick sucked and I was happy to accommodate them; conditions like being unemployed for long periods made sucking guys off a stress reliever from being frustrated about not being able to get a job (or a good paying one); longer periods of waiting to see if you could get an interview meant days of having nothing to do but drink or get high and... guys would be quite open to getting sucked off and some would take the plunge to suck me off in return. Women were stingy with the pussy - even those in a relationship - and while this was a bad thing, it also made it possible for me to suck off three or four guys on almost a daily basis.

I know that if I had a live-in boyfriend again, he'd catch a bad break because I'd suck him off multiple times a day if I could...