Register
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

well said, my thoughts exactly

How hard they feel and how they pulse when they cum.

It's about the pleasure I give to the man on the other end. Being on my knees or sliding up between his legs I enjoy looking at him, watching his face as I enjoy his cock. Nothing more pleasing than to hear him moan, his body twitch as I slide him in and out of my mouth doing everything possible to make this the best blowjob he has ever had. Then finally he's ready to share his cum with me which I allow him to give me anyway he likes. A blowjob is an art forum I gladly and willingly work at.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie39p View Post
    i love the way a soft cock feels when i first put it in my mouth and i start sucking it and it starts getting hard and it starts fuck my mouth and going down my throat and then i start feeling it pulsating in my mouth and i know it ready to give me a nice hot load of cum that is how it felt when i was 14 and i just starting suck cock and that is how it still feels today at 40 only one different at 14 i could only take a 5 to 5.5 down my throat and had a hard time swallow all the cum as it shot in my mouth today i can take a 9 inch cock down my throat and swallow every drop of cum
    My do you sound wonderful, your description made me wish you were sitting in front of me. Every drop?

The most I have enjoyed sucking was with a man who had a really big beautiful stiff cock and told me what to do and I realized that I was anxious to really please him - Yes, I'll wear the thigh-highs and the nightie. Yes, I'll take you deeper. Do you want me to rub your ass? Feel good baby? I loved being subservient.

The feeling of the warm hard throbbing shaft and head as you hold it in your hands caressing it gently while you tease with your lips and tounge and see the reaction not only in his cock but looking up at him knowing youre going to take him on a journey like no other. Then there is the excitement and antisipation knowing your mouth is going to be filled with the hard sexy cock you have before you in your hands. That first lick, the first stroke between your lips before its all in and the adventure begins until it finishes with the taste and feeling of his load gushing down your throat as he screams for more...

MMMMMMM.....
    Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/melbsissyboi
    Kik: melbcuteboi / Skype: melbcuteboi / G+: koochsara

I like to slowly lick and suck the head to start. Once it begins to grow I then go down about 1/2 way, up and down the shaft till it gets rock, then all in, rubbing my tongue on the hard shaft till my mouth is FORCED TO TAKE ALL HE HAS, and love to feel it PULSATE and EXPLODE DEEP IN THE THROAT, and see his smile, along with the moan for me to keep sucking

The taste
    The smell
    The deepthroat challenge
    The pre cum
    The tease
    The girth
    The feeling of his cock throbbing on my tongue
    THE WARM CUM.
    THE LOOK IN HIS EYES WHEN YOU'VE HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH AND YOU LOOK UP HIS FINE BODY.
    THE WARM CUM.
    The way his cock goes soft after he's cum yet it's still 5 something inches and thick
    The way he kisses me afterwards
    Knowing that as soon as I've felt all of that, it's his turn.
    Last edited by NeilThomas; Nov 30, 2015 at 5:08 PM.

The satisfaction it gives to the guy I'm sucking, the feeling of his cock in my mouth, the taste of his precum, the feeling of his passion building and finally the taste of his cum before I swallow. For me, it's largely about swallowing his cum. I don't like to suck guys that can't cum because of prostate issues, just not rewarding for me. Unfortunately, a lot of guys around my age have that problem. A lot of young guys don't want an older guy to suck them off.

Any/All, from the moment I get eye to eye with it, till I lick off the last drop.

When it goes in my mouth soft and then starts to get hard as I can feel it start to throb more and more right before it starts shooting into my mouth I hear the words that I love I'm coming and I continue until it filling my mouth with warm gooey cream and then I love how it runs down my tonsils there is nothing hotter been having his sperm cells swimming around in my tummy

For me sucking a cock is the best, love to lick it all around and love the smell of the men and/or SHEMALE that have had sex hours before, then I love to tested and lick lt, also love when I get fucked by a Black dick or a beautiful Shemale. C. B.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilThomas View Post
    The taste
    The smell
    The deepthroat challenge
    The pre cum
    The tease
    The girth
    The feeling of his cock throbbing on my tongue
    THE WARM CUM.
    THE LOOK IN HIS EYES WHEN YOU'VE HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH AND YOU LOOK UP HIS FINE BODY.
    THE WARM CUM.
    The way his cock goes soft after he's cum yet it's still 5 something inches and thick
    The way he kisses me afterwards
    Knowing that as soon as I've felt all of that, it's his turn.
    Everything in bold.

The tip of the tongue moving around on the slit on the head of the cock.
    The lips wrapping the helmet head with the tongue circling the head.
    The feel of the head in the back of the throat as the shaft is sliding back and forth through the lips.
    The licking of the shaft side to side.
    The hard pulsating and flexing of the cock after the throbbing as it is shooting the hot cum to the back of the throat and dripping on the tip of the tongue.
    The worth while reward.
    Before it is his turn the continuing sucking to make him stiff again for a second load for a eager cum hungry cock sucker.

All how I imagine it for my first time. But thus it is only fantasy.

The feeling of control as you take the cock in your mouth, the feel of the cock head throbbing just before you get a mouthful of cum

The cum, lots and lots of cum. I love the serving men and the look of satisfaction when they cum and I swallow their loads.

Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    Everything in bold.

The tip of the tongue moving around on the slit on the head of the cock.
    The lips wrapping the helmet head with the tongue circling the head.
    The feel of the head in the back of the throat as the shaft is sliding back and forth through the lips.
    The licking of the shaft side to side.
    The hard pulsating and flexing of the cock after the throbbing as it is shooting the hot cum to the back of the throat and dripping on the tip of the tongue.
    The worth while reward.
    Before it is his turn the continuing sucking to make him stiff again for a second load for a eager cum hungry cock sucker.

All how I imagine it for my first time. But thus it is only fantasy.
    Wow this really sums it all up. I would however add a little to the first point:

The tip of the tongue moving around on the pee-hole slit on the head of the cock, slick and tasty from his leaking precum!

I love all the different sensations of a cock being in my mouth, from the soft fleshiness of it as I first take it into my mouth, to the hard, throbbing cock as it expands and shoots it's cum into my mouth and throat.

If I can only say one thing, then it would be everything having to do with semen. I love the feeling of a penis in my mouth and it's a special joy to bring him to climax, but if there isn't enough cum to notice he's ejaculated, I'm ready for my next penis to suck...

I love the fact that a guy has entrusted me with his most valuable cock, the delicate job of giving him an orgasm, and that I am capable. I relish the thought that he knows I am eager to suck his rigid boner or I wouldn't be there in the first place. And I love the opportunity I am given to do the very best I can at something, even if it's just sucking another man's dick.

I didn't realize when I was sucking my first cock to completion what great company I would find myself in and as I read through these responses I find myself feeling a sense of pride in how many there are out there who share my own feelings on the subject and also find myself agreeing wholeheartedly with how eloquently, concisely and in such great detail the very things I love the most about giving head are being expressed here and just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for your openness and willingness to contribute your time and efforts to this site and this discussion topic in particular. LET'S SUCK!

All of these comments say what I love about sucking a cock. I wish I had more chances to do it. Of course getting my cocked is good too

What I like the most is giving my partner great pleasure. I strive to generate the greatest feelings of pleasure for my partner. I can say I love the taste of a cock, and especially the taste of cum, but giving the most pleasure is number one.

I really love the way it feels in my mouth. When cock is so hard yet soft to the touch of my toungue. I love the warmth a hard cock has. I especially love when a cock pulses right before a guy cums in my mouth. I can almost cum just by sucking cock

I like the whole experience of sucking cock. I enjoy feeling his cock grow hard in my mouth. I like the taste of cock inyouth, and each man has their own tastes and smells to savor. And then there is the feel of their smooth shaft and the texture of their balls in your hands or against your chin as you take their cock into your mouth. The best part though is the feel, texture and taste of their cum fresh from their throbbing cock and into your mouth...I just love sucking cock and am glad that I was able to start my teen years with a boyfriend to have my first sexual experiences with.

Quote Originally Posted by ohbimale View Post
    I enjoy feeling his cock grow hard in my mouth...
    That's THE best part about giving head! I love getting on my knees and taking out a guy's soft flaccid cock, put it in my mouth and work it until it grows! My favorite part is tasting his pre-cum! I'll either finish sucking him off or let him fuck me if I'm really into him. Sometimes its the latter lol. I do like giving blowjobs more than getting penetrated though. Sucking good cock is a natural skill and I handled my first cock too well lol.

My buddy loves to cum over to have his balls harvested of its contents. As his personal cock sucker, I enjoy draining his balls at least twice weekly. The feeling of his cock getting hard as he throat fucks me is beyond awesome. The best part of sucking cock is knowing my mouth or ass can make a cock shoot its sweet cum.

I like when it's ready to shoot the head enlarges and then fills my mouth, with the orgasm.

I love feeling a cock getting harder and thicker when it is in your mouth. The sweet syrupy taste of the precum.

What I love most is, knowing that I have, been trusted with the, most precious and most private body part of a man, and knowing, that he trusts, that my mouth, is good enough, to help bring him to full organism. I have noticed over the last few years, the feeling of having so much power, over that person I am providing, oral pleasure to. For me, there is no greater sexual pleasure than sucking and getting your own sucked on. I do enjoy having the privilege of being allowed, for me to provide that pleasure, for the man, that I am with. Yes, I absolutely consider it to be a privilege. I do love and prefer a clean, and hairless or smooth cock. I am a now a, “Cocksucker”! Besides being a cocksucker, often makes me feel good, more than, any other physical sensations, I have ever experienced!

I enjoy what a man’s cock, looks like, feels like and taste like! With a man’s cock, I just love the combination of "soft hardness", the smooth texture of the head, and most of all, I feel so alive, excited, and exhilarated. Our lips, tongue, and throat, can make the strongest man whimper and lose control. Sucking a cock is the one act, where all five senses are firing at once. The incredible sight of an urgent cock, the wonderful aroma, the silky feel of it, the delicious taste of it, the sounds he makes as I pleasure him. It is the one sex act that is, so intense, for me to do, and the most pleasurable, of all that I have done.

The total experience, the velvety texture of the shaft, and the rubbery feel of the head, as I place my warm moist lips, around the head and shaft, whether it is rock hard, or waiting for my mouth, to help make it harder. I love the sensation as it is slipping through my lips as it, bottoming out, in my throat. I love it when starts, to pulsating, as it is getting ready to explode, in my month, feeling it spamming, in my mouth, right before his warm semen, starts to fill my mouth and throat, as I try to saver and swallow every drop, gives me a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment. I openly admit, I often, never get enough of that treasured feeling. I am now and I will always will be a cocksucker! What can I say, I love all of it! I use to be a woman’s, man, but now I am a man’s, man and enjoy sucking on a male cock. Sucking another man's cock is the greatest respect you can show a man. You are giving them a great feeling and pleasure and by getting instant feedback, from their body movements and sounds you can quickly change and modify your technique. Two people for a moment, become one locked in mutual pleasure. I totally enjoy, the whole experience. Once you accept the idea, of sucking on a man’s cock and the pleasuring, as you remember the enjoyment and the exquisite sensation of having your throat stuffed with a hard cock and feeling it pulsate, in your mouth as it is filled, with warm semen and mind blowing eruption in your mouth. The feeling of being in complete control of a man’s pleasure and the ability to hold his absolute attention is magical.

Just the thought that my mouth has the ability to make a man cum is why i do it. And the thought that my buddy keeps coming back time and time again is why. My long time suck bud is amazing. The simple fact of the matter, i can make him cum not once but sometimes 3 times before he is spent. Even though i fuck alot of pussy, i still think a mans cock is something to be admired. Yesterday he came over to watch the Super Bowl with me, of course we were naked and sucking each other the whole time but thats what we call fun. I worked my ass off getting him to cum 3 times.