Register

View Poll Results: Have you ever given a stranger head?

Voters
271. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

203 74.91%
  • no

68 25.09%
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Have you ever given a complete stranger head?

I have but not to completion. Just sucked for a little then finished them with a hand job.
    Last edited by JackTexas94; Dec 2, 2014 at 8:29 PM.

Re: Have you ever given a complete stranger head?

I have given head to many strangers. I like to meet my men at bars.

A month ago I met a guy at a coffee bar and talk started and eventually gave him some in my car

No, I am not really into casual sex. I have to like the person I am with. I would prefer having a friend that I can watch a football game with, go for a hike in the woods, and if there is attraction, then I would be intimate. That was my attitude with women too. Okay so not the football so much, but doing things together. Maybe that is why I have never had an STD. I know my partners first.

My answer to this would be yes. If I see a nice cock, I cant resist trying to get it in my mouth.

Heck yes. I've gone so far as to give head to two different men on the same day. There is the thrill of getting undressed. Reaching down and grabbing another man's cock. Dropping to my knees. Stroking it hard and sliding his cock in my mouth. The whole process is fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by mas8092 View Post
    Heck yes. I've gone so far as to give head to two different men on the same day. There is the thrill of getting undressed. Reaching down and grabbing another man's cock. Dropping to my knees. Stroking it hard and sliding his cock in my mouth. The whole process is fantastic!
    Yes, I like the thought of the reveal. Seeing a man's penis resting in his underwear turns me on. Although the experience I mentioned before has been really rare with me. This happened out of the blue but usually I wish I could do more but being bi makes it difficult

For the past few years I've been giving blowjobs on an occasional basis to another married man like myself who I met online. Lately he's begun bringing friends of his to our meetings for me to suck off also which I've done eagerly. I never laid eyes on any of them before and it's very exciting to do as I'm told and blow anyone that he wants me to.

Oh yes I've given blow jobs to perfect strangers and always to completion. I love a hard cock in my mouth and I love to deep throat a nice hard cock and feel his cum going down my throat. I sucked a complete stranger at an Adult bookstore a few days ago. He was a hot 30 year old stud with a big hard cock and I deep throated him to completion and he shot of a huge load in my mouth and I swallowed every single drop.

Many times either at the Adult Theater or off of Craigslist. If they talk well, look and smell worthy, then I am all in.

Actually that is all I have done. None to completion though. Wont swallow until I know and trust they guy or couple I am with

My 1st wife and I occasionally went looking to pick up men at bars and clubs. Several guys we picked up were bi and she and I both sucked them within an hour of meeting. As a solo divorced bi male, I have never cruised bars, bath houses, ABSs, parks etc. to pick up men. It's just too sketchy and dangerous for my taste. On several occasions I have met and sucked off men the same day or the next day after I met them online. There were several emails and pics exchanged before I met them. In my mind they were strangers, but not 'complete' strangers because I knew a bit about them and what they looked like before making the decision to meet them.

When I was a curious 15 year old, I had heard that guys had sex at rest stops, and since there was a rest stop near my house I figured I'd walk there and see what happened. So I went into the bathroom to the urinals and there was a guy already at one of the urinals, an older guy probably in his 60's, so i went next to him and started to "piss". I glanced over to check him out, he saw me and then did the same. Once I realized that maybe this was going to happen, I just stood there and let him get a better look and got hard. He asked me if I wanted to suck his dick and told me to follow him into the woods but stay a good distance behind him so it didn't look suspicious. Finally he stopped and asked how old I was, I lied and told him 18 and he told me to get on my knees and I proceeded to blow him.

Looking back it probably wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done, but it sure was exciting!

Duh! All I need to say.

Yes, I have gotten on my knees and eagerly sucked a man's penis until he ejaculated his semen in my mouth. And I will do it again, soon, I hope.

I have not, nor will I ever do such a risky thing. Also I dont want to. It is so sad that men are this way. They put so many of us at risk for disease.

Interesting...I have noticed from the start it has ran pretty much 75% have and 25% have not.

I have in rest areas and truckstops. Once I sucked a guy from the same company that I worked for and we became blo buddies. 20 yrs ago most drivers were married and safe but I don't know about now.

Yes, I tend to do sex first and relationship latter. Maybe, that is not the best way to establish a relationship. However, when I do it the other way around, I get friends without benefits.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    Yes, I tend to do sex first and relationship latter. Maybe, that is not the best way to establish a relationship. However, when I do it the other way around, I get friends without benefits.
    is this both with both guys & girls? i heard this tends to be with girls, but guys?

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    is this both with both guys & girls? i heard this tends to be with girls, but guys?
    It is both with guys and girls for me. I have loved a wonderful woman for more than 20 years, never had sex, but we are good friends. Another, woman before her, it was sex first and often for 1 year. My present long-term (9 years maybe more) male partner it was 69 the first time we meet. I think we said hello first.
    JEM

Yes to the question and three times today.

I've sucked way more cock lately than eaten pussy. Wouldn't bother me a bit to reverse that trend for a while ��

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=PBS...-#.VIPWIzHF98EIt depends on what you mean by a "strange"r. Not "complete strangers". I've never met anyone that I haven't chatted with on line, and I usually like to chat a little before getting naked. But really they are strangers when the walk in the door, but within a few minutes, I share a bond with them stronger than many of my friends and acquaintances. I've always liked meeting new people, and used to hitch hike a lot. I love meeting new guys and sucking their cocks, though I'm cautious.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=PBS...-#.VIPWIzHF98E
    Last edited by whispering; Dec 6, 2014 at 11:41 PM.

My last time was I met a guy in a yogurt shop, he was working there as I walked in...my "gay-dar" went off but I think his did first as he smiled and asked me my name. I sensed his intention and smiled and told him and then got my yogurt and sat in front of him and put on a little symbolic show eating it. Since we were alone in the shop I ask where the restroom was (innocently) and he showed me the way. Once there I smiled and...long story short his pants were about his ankles and I was sucking on him. I finished him off by jacking him off as he shot a copious load on my face. I laughed and told him "mmm...now that's good yogurt" and he, being sexually sated now, told me to in his post nut mood to get my ass up and the hell out of his store pronto. I saw the change in attitude and did just that before things had a chance to get ugly. Despite his quick change of mood it was still fun.

Yes. Never have blown 'a friend'. Would be interesting to do so, though

Quote Originally Posted by JackTexas94 View Post
    .... I laughed and told him "mmm...now that's good yogurt" and he, being sexually sated now, told me to in his post nut mood to get my ass up and the hell out of his store pronto. I saw the change in attitude and did just that before things had a chance to get ugly. Despite his quick change of mood it was still fun.
    Haha, well, or course! He can't have guys giving blow jobs in his yogurt shop....he could loose his yogurt license! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yogurt-semen-not-semen.jpg 
Views:	2898 
Size:	149.3 KB 
ID:	31744

Oh yes, I have given many strangers head. At least the first time I sucked there dick they where strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyd270 View Post
    At least the first time I sucked there dick they where strangers.
    Do you realize how much better the world would be if instead of shaking hands, we sucked each others cocks? It would probably end any world conflict. LOL

Most men I have blown were strangers when we first met. Many enjoy hooking up with me again as I will share my cell # if the guy is cool. Some guys refer their friends to me but always ask me first if it is ok. I am selective but it works for me.