Register

#52 in the history books!

Congratulations Eagles fans!
    What a great game!

Now go climb those oiled up street poles in the city - you deserve it!

Re: #52 in the history books!

Gorgeous: Thank you for the Congratulations! I live in the freaking SUBURBS and there is a street blocked off filled with EAGLES fans celebrating.....
    But just you WAIT for the freakng parade..........weathr permittin....it might be the LARGEST sportsvicty parade EVER! ANYWHERE!

good thing i live in buffalo where i will never have to worry about roads being blocked

From a life long Pats fan. Good job Eagles.

Thank you Cape Cod! Classy message from a classy fan!

I’m definitely NOT a pats fan, but Brady was off a bit on his passing. He was missing on throws he normally makes in his sleep (I’m assuming, since my name is not Gisele). On the other hand Foles was threading the needle all night! Holy role reversal Batman!

was it a ‘Freaky Friday’ remake? Surreal Sunday?

anyway, glad that the ‘backup QB’ won the game MVP!

we’ll get ‘em next year... Go Niners!

Congrats to the Eagles fans and the people of the Philly area. I didn't watch the game, now I kinda wish I had. So glad to see the Eagles take down the Pats. I almost always like and tend to root for the underdogs.

Enjoy your parades and celebrations!! You all deserve it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyeasy View Post
    Gorgeous: Thank you for the Congratulations! I live in the freaking SUBURBS and there is a street blocked off filled with EAGLES fans celebrating.....
    But just you WAIT for the freakng parade..........weathr permittin....it might be the LARGEST sportsvicty parade EVER! ANYWHERE!
    Wait...Johnny?? You’re still around? Omg, the isn’t dead after all! *hugs* Who else is still hiding around here?
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    Wait...Johnny?? You’re still around? Omg, the isn’t dead after all! *hugs* Who else is still hiding around here?
    Who knows who might be lurking around this place? (insert some suspenseful music here). Nobody knows, but......

The Shadow Knows ! (Heee haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa)

* peeks out of the shadows at her favorite author *

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa (va) View Post
    * peeks out of the shadows at her favorite author *
    OMG--hello to you and to Annika!!! Miss you guys!! Glad you both peeped your heads out!!