Register
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

Cut, but then again at the time they didn't exactly ask me my preference, like most men of my generation parents decided to cut or not and since most people back then were religious and the Bible spoke highly of circumcision the deed was done.

Originally Posted by uhuhuncut
    -- it definitely sounds like you need to be much much much more selective when choosing your partners.
    Hey! WTF?!? When a guy SAYS he's "clean", I believe him. It's only when I put my face in his crotch that I discover one of two things; A) he smells freshly showered or, B) smells like someone microwaved a baby diaper ... and it's mostly the uncut guys.

I admittedly haven't read through every single post on this thread, so hopefully I don't repeat stuff that's already been said. Anyway, here's my two cents worth...I tend to prefer uncut over cut, but I'm not turning away either. I'm uncut myself, so foreskin is not foreign to me. One issue that annoys me is that I hear people saying that uncut is nasty and unclean, like that's just part of the territory. There are all different types of uncut. There are those with long foreskin overhang. Those with short foreskins where the head peeks out, and those whose foreskin is short enough that you can't really tell the cock is uncut at first. There are people like me who precum a lot and they stay nice and lubed under the foreskin, and those who are dry under their forskin. But precum is not cock cheese. I understand that some people are cut and have only ever been with a cut man, and so the whole moist under the foreskin thing throws them. Whatever floats your boat. And yes, people with foreskin probably have to be more diligent about smells, just like women have to be more diligent about smells down there. But regular showers and a little soap takes care of all that. It's only nasty people who never clean themselves who develop smegma and have that horrible odor. Smegma is clear indicator that the person has not pulled back their foreskin and washed for a good while, and I would be hesitant to put my mouth on any body part of someone whose hygiene habits were that bad, especially knowing that they're getting ready to have sex.

My partner and I are both intact with foreskins. We both highly prefer a man whose penis has been left alone as nature intended it, who has a foreskin full of wonderful nerve endings and a more sensitive penis that cut men won't ever have, and who has not had his genitals mutilated without his consent like cut men have. Also when you jerk off with another man that's not cut there's no need to use those nasty gunky lubes that cut men love to use which cut dudes without a foreskin claim feel good but really do not at all.

In both our experiences, men who are cut do not last nearly as long as men who have foreskin do, and the penis becomes disfigured and mutilated when it's circumcised which its owner had no consent over having done to his body.
    Last edited by NMCowboys; Nov 14, 2013 at 11:05 PM.

Male, much prefer cut, especially with a nice helmet, I'm cut.

I found this post and it has to be reposted here since it's chock full of facts about how circumcision is male genital mutilation, and how majorly mutilated and damaged a penis is after it has been cut.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    Circumcision of a penis is genital mutilation and it detracts or takes away the natural astheticism of a penis the way it is supposed to be, and when it's done on an infant or young boy it's done without consent and just as bad as female circumcision.

Also there are health issues associated with circumcision such as how if a man is cut he is a lot more likely to have erectile dysfunction, not to mention how circumcision makes a man's penis dry, less sensitive, smaller in length and circumference, and a lot of nerve endings are removed. I guess the term I'd say that a cut penis is that it's lacking something major which is a completely whole foreskin.

I have seen some men who had half of their foreskin taken off and the rest left on but it begs the question why do anything to it at all in the first place? I feel bad for cut men since they have a penis that's far less sensitive than those of us who are in the majority and have a foreskin.

When I have been single I did not refuse men who were cut but I felt bad for them since they didn't have a choice and their genitals were mutilated. Men should make this decision on their own bodies themselves, not have it made for them when they're an infant.

I have met a lot of men who are cut who have told me how they are not happy with being cut and how they wished they'd been left intact instead of getting their foreskin literally ripped off which is what happens during a circumcision. Yes you can see the scar from genital mutilation on all circumcised men, and you can tell that the penis is not supposed to be that way. You do not have to be promiscuous, a "slut", or have had lots of male sexual partners in order to tell this.

Or as I once wrote before, "Having sex with a guy that's cut is like having sex with a woman who is missing her clitoral hood and who has mutilated labia" as both female and male circumcision are equally as barbaric and are both mutilating someone's genitals. A circumcision scar represents conformity, abuse, genital mutilation, and in some cases pointless religious dogma.

It's 2013 there's no need to mutilate anyone's genitals. Eventually the practice of mutilating a infant or boy's genitals will die off and become illegal, since worldwide most men are intact, have no issues with having an intact penis with a foreskin, and there are even Jews and Muslims who are not blinded by religious dogma who are against doing this to their sons.

I found this image and it shows just what exactly is lost and just how majorly desensitized a penis is when it's cut or mutilated during a circumcision. This is a graphic that shows how severly less sensitive a cut penis is compared to an intact penis. It also references a study. This is an excellent article which has more reasons why genital mutilation of boys should be illegal and a thing of the past. http://www.theguardian.com/science/t...rt-of-comments

It is encouraging to know, within the next 40 years, perhaps sooner.

People will look back in time and ask:
    How could parents have thrown their firstborn into the fire for the sake of tradition?
    How could the Nazis have performed all their horrid things they did?
    How could parents have circumcised their little boy?
    How could parents have circumcised their little girl?

Clearly, there must have been some quantum DNA leap between the loving, caring, feeling, people of today and the barbarian/sociopath parents/people of the past who self righteously harmed others and did these things.

In best hope for the future...
    Blue
    Last edited by ghost_of_bluebiyou; Nov 17, 2013 at 4:40 AM.

I'm female, and my personal preference is for the sensitivity of a clean, uncut cock. But I figure a man's cock is like his hair ... if he's happy, then I'm pretty sure I'm going to be happy, too.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost_of_bluebiyou View Post
    It is encouraging to know, within the next 40 years, perhaps sooner.

People will look back in time and ask:
    How could parents have thrown their firstborn into the fire for the sake of tradition?
    How could the Nazis have performed all their horrid things they did?
    How could parents have circumcised their little boy?
    How could parents have circumcised their little girl?

Clearly, there must have been some quantum DNA leap between the loving, caring, feeling, people of today and the barbarian/sociopath parents/people of the past who self righteously harmed others and did these things.

In best hope for the future...
    Blue
    Most cultures worldwide and throughout history have not mutilated the genitals of their boys. Even in the United States the practice is rapidly going away. Within a generation or two men who are cut will be in the minority like they are worldwide and in Europe and the UK.

1. male
    2. I prefer cut......yummy

Male , cut and prefer little little or no pubes

Male with foreskin here. I prefer an intact penis but do not exclude guys that have been cut.

Male, cut, no preference either way. Have had a lot of fun with both!!!

Funny thing is I am having to fight with my own family on this topic. I just had a son. I am not getting him cut. I won't pierce my girls ears unless they want it and I won't cut my son unless he decides. Shouldn't have to fight as bad as I am so far. Wife didn't care either way. I am cut. Wish I wasn't but I don't think I have had bad effects from being cut. A person just needs to know how to clean it as well as the parents/daycare knowing how to clean it.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbwoman39 View Post
    A) Female

B) I've never been with anyone who wasn't circumcised but my best friend has. She got more yeast infections from having sex with that man. It was awful. Especially since he took no responsibility and blamed them all on her. For the cleanliness issue alone I probably wouldn't have sex with an uncircumcised man.
    I just saw this subject matter on one of the cable news doctor's segments. They claim foreskin is a magnet for STD's if the guy does not pull that skin back and thoroughly wash it daily.

Quote Originally Posted by tonytnt View Post
    I just saw this subject matter on one of the cable news doctor's segments. They claim foreskin is a magnet for STD's if the guy does not pull that skin back and thoroughly wash it daily.
    LMAO and you believed him? You get STDs not from having a foreskin; but from having unprotected sex or safer sex with someone that has an STD and becoming infected by them. Male genital mutilation or the involuntary removal of the foreskin is unnecessary and it removes the best part of a penis.
    Last edited by NMCowboys; Nov 19, 2013 at 10:30 AM.

I'm a bi guy.

I got circ'd at age 19

I like both cut and uncut for sucking. Most important is hygiene.

I like uncircumsized dicks because I am uncircumsized.

cut is all I've ever really seen.does it change anything?like sensitivity?
    Last edited by rdy4ckinme; Dec 9, 2013 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rdy4ckinme View Post
    cut is all I've ever really seen.does it change anything?like sensitivity?
    Yes a penis that is intact with a foreskin is far more sensitive than a penis that is cut or mutilated is, and a man that's intact gives his male and female partners and gets pleasure in ways that men who are cut can't even understand.

See post number 564 and the graphic based on a study of intact penises.

Male
    uncut for 1st almost 28 years, but cut due to medical issues (foreskin did not recede all the way back and would get extremely tight if one attempted to fully expose the head, which couldn't be done)
    now cut, but I wouldn't mind either as long as it's clean

The incidence of penile cancer is incredibly higher in uncut males. Also, it is very common in older males to be unable to retract the foreskin at all and eventually needing a circumcision late in life...

Quote Originally Posted by likethemshaved4u View Post
    The incidence of penile cancer is incredibly higher in uncut males. Also, it is very common in older males to be unable to retract the foreskin at all and eventually needing a circumcision late in life...
    That's total BS. The majority of men in the world are intact or have a foreskin, and do not have any health problems, develop penile cancer, or need to get their penis mutilated since they can no longer retract their foreskin.

Penile cancer is one of the rarest cancers - rarer even than breast cancer in men - and figures for it are hard to come by. Circumcised men also get penile cancer.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16406995

J Urol. 2006 Feb;175(2):557-61; discussion 561.
    Outcome of penile cancer in circumcised men.

Seyam RM, Bissada NK, Mokhtar AA, Mourad WA, Aslam M, Elkum N, Kattan SA, Hanash KA.

Abstract

PURPOSE:

We previously reported on a group of patients with post-circumcision carcinoma of the penis. We now study the long-term outcome of these patients.
    MATERIALS AND METHODS:

We retrospectively reviewed the available charts of 22 patients presenting between October 1979 and May 2000.
    RESULTS:

Of 22 patients 18 underwent ritual circumcision with extensive scar development. Median age at diagnosis was 62.4 years. The penile lesion was dorsal and proximally located in 15 patients. Median delay before diagnosis was 12 months. Clinically 14 patients had stage T1-T2 disease, with 13 having no lymph node involvement and none with distant metastasis, 8 patients had stage T3-T4 disease. A total of 15 patients were treated surgically with total penectomy (10) or conservative local excision (5), inguinal lymph node dissection (9) and subsequent penile reconstruction (3). Pathological staging in 15 patients revealed 10 patients with stage T1 and in 8 patients with lymph node dissection none had nodal metastasis. Histopathological classification was 20 squamous cell carcinoma, 1 sarcoma and 1 verrucous carcinoma. Six patients refused surgery and 1 was referred for palliation. Median followup was 14.5 months and median survival was 14.5 months. The 3-year survival was 42% for stage T1-T2 and 13% for T3-T4 (p = 0.0052). Median survival for the surgical group was 34 months whereas for nonsurgical group was 3 months (p = 0.0016). Recurrence-free survival in the surgical group was 50%.
    CONCLUSIONS:

Penile carcinoma in circumcised men is a distinct disease commonly following nonclassic vigorous circumcision. Delayed diagnosis and deferring surgical treatment are associated with increased mortality.

Uncut Im uncut too :0 more natural

I am a Bi male who was mutilated at 2 days old, so if you haven't guessed I am cut. lol
    I have only sucked a few cocks and most were cut but one was natural and I find I am attracted to an uncut cock. I just love to play with them and lick around the head under the foreskin. Now since I have only sucked one uncut cock the owner was clean and I never noticed any smells, but I have seen pictures of cheese and would be very upset to run into that lol.
    I actually had a cut guy who had more oder then the uncut but not so bad that I didn't suck it. If you're running in a marathon then we're going to wash it before I knock it down.
    I love sucking cock and as long as it's clean I won't turn any down.
    I love shaved men (pubes) and would say the sexist cock to me is a hairless uncut cock.

Uncut for sure! I am cut but I wish I was uncut I am going to do whats called foreskin restoration...it wont give me a foreskin but I will have a much more sensitive penis than a man thats cut who has not done it.

Had a medical circumcision about 7 years ago.
    Pre-fare cut cocks to uncut,have seen to much smegma on uncut cocks.

I am uncut , my foreskin retracts all the way very easy. My Wife has never had a yeast infection , because I keep my cock clean.

I like cut it looks hotter. I feel when the foresiin hangs over the head it the cock looks ugly and sick

I like both, as a male who is cut I have no real preference as long as he's clean. My first was uncut and not so prepared let's say. Bit of a turn off but still worth it for the exp.