Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: What's it's like to swallow?

Quote Originally Posted by likalotapuss
    Well.... more men should stop EXPECTING it, and start to RESPECT it, then maybe we would change our non-swallowing ways. Then you got the men that won't even kiss you after you DO let it even TOUCH your mouth!! I know all men aren't like this, but more than a handful are!!! I know that if I had a man that respected me no matter what I chose to do in that situation, I might just like to surprise him with a little gulpy-gulp. THAT IS JUST MY OPINION.

Many hugs to you all,
    Angie
    I will say this and it isn't very often that I wish to express anything from my own personal life...but like Lika says...RESPECT is a very big part of the process...and if you EXPECT it ..you may be disappointed. Mutual love and respect go hand in hand. So guys...if you believe that we should just "suck it up" to experience....think again! It is out of love and respect that we do it....and to expect otherwise is just a self centered fantasy! But that is just my humble opinion!

Hugs,
    Kate
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

I've never given a blowjob without a rubber, so I couldn't say what it's like to swallow, but I fantasize about it alot. I'm mostly concerned about disease nowadays, and I wish I'd been bisexually active when I was younger. Seems a bisexual should kneel and take that homosexual communion at least once. I've had my own cum fed back to me, and it ws a very pleasurable experience. The hottest part of it wasn't the semen, but the pleasure my partner got in feeding me from her mouth and seeing me swallow it (I think she came from that alone!). The biggest pleaure for me in recieving a blowjob is having my partner swallow, so I understand that. Cum isn't a sneeze, it's a living part of a man's body, and I think eating it really has a certain metaphysical quality. Even though a blow job is supposed to be a superficial thing, I always feel a stron connection to someone who's taken my sperm down thr thoat or into the vagina. Anyway, the best blowjobs are from people who want the cum. All the other "techniques" are fluff. And if someone doesn't want it in their mouths, it's better to say so & finish up with some other form of sex. Don't just turn your head away and take it on the cheek--unless it's OK with you for your aprtner to say he's finished before you have your orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny
    Swallowing is no big deal. Once the cum is in you mouth, the taste is there.
    Just as stated above. Like a lot - probably most of the female population, having a man cum in our mouth is something that is part of the total lovemaking package.
    Sperm doesn't have the greatest taste or consistency, but its something that's the result of MAKING LOVE!

Yes, I swallow sometimes, mostly i tend to let it dribble back onto him. Quite often, we kiss and share (which he finds mildly offputting!)

But if its going to happen - it won't kill. You might even love it as some here do.

BTW - We taste far better.

The two times that I have given a guy head they did not cum in my mouth. Basically for fear of STDs. However I love my own cum. I almost always swallow mine when I jack off. My current girlfriend used to be grossed out by me cumming in her mouth, So I never gave her any crap about it, I respect her and her decision like I think everyone should. Instead I would cum on her, like on one of her tits and it would dribble down her tit then I would lick it up afterwards. This turned her on. Later, she would kiss me after swallowing and then one day the though didnt seam to gross her out and she would want me to cum in her mouth then kissing me right after and giving it back to be, very passionet!! Now she is to the point that she will almost always swallow and not give me any back . But she loves it now and will stay down there and get every last little drop and she does a cute thing where she shows me its gone and with her finger points that it went down her throught and into her tummy, its very hot!!

Point being try your own if you can in private it will get rid of the shock of what it will taste like, try keeping it in your mouth for a minute and swirling it around and try to enjoy it and before you know it you actually "might" .

I love my cum, and one day i hope to try another mans, maybe in 69 and then make out and mix/exchange our cum in our mouths, i find that hot,

To those who have added pineapple juice to your diet, how much are you consuming in a day ?
    Patiently waiting for the day that male bisexuality is accepted by all....

searchingbrian

Well.... more men should stop EXPECTING it, and start to RESPECT it, then maybe we would change our non-swallowing ways. Then you got the men that won't even kiss you after you DO let it even TOUCH your mouth!! I know all men aren't like this, but more than a handful are!!! I know that if I had a man that respected me no matter what I chose to do in that situation, I might just like to surprise him with a little gulpy-gulp. THAT IS JUST MY OPINION.

Many hugs to you all,
    Angie

Puss, sounds like you had some bad experiences with bad guys. I personallly can't comment on the question but have had different women who do and don't. I can't say that it makes a huge difference and I have always been a littlel worried about how the person is going to react and the worry takes away from the experience sometimes.. so I think it is up to the individual and is not a critical part of it.

Amazing! I'm a bi male and nothing makes me hotter than feeling my mouth fill with the guy's hot cum. The taste and its thickness is so sexy! I will admit that if the guy is a smoker, his his cum will taste bad - like an ashtray. But if he's a non smoker, the guy's cum is a sexy part of giving him head.

I think it is sexy for the guy who has just shot his load into your mouth to feel fully satisfied if his cum is swallowed. I believe most women don't like to swallow and for this reason, a lot of guys would rather have another guy suck them off.

So, if the guy who started this topic would like to have his cock sucked and have his sucker thankfully swallow his load, he should contact me at indenver8@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by hung_guy
    Responses appreciated, guys, girls, and anyone in between.
    Very interesting thread. I love swallowing, true the taste does vary, even my own, but to me it just seems to be the completion of an intensely intimate act. I remember the first time I told my wife not to swallow. I pulled her up and gave her a open mouth kiss, her eyes were like saucers and she experienced a huge thrill. We’ve been snowballing ever since.

I like to lick her body clean after a facial or breast sex, the hollow in her throat puddles up a nice sized load just begging to be slurped up. Sometimes I wish we could get pictures. Tits covered in cum, yum yum.
    Da Bianhua.

I've only tasted another guys cum when I was very young, we were both same age. It didnt seem to have much flavor and wasnt a lot of it. I last swallowed my own a while ago, when I was a little more athletic. I raised up hips with feet on floor over my head and let it drip in my mouth. I was pretty turnrd on at the time so I suppose if you were close to cumming yourself its probably easier to enjoy. I do occasionally eat it out of my wife pussy after I cum. She loves it and usually cums a second or third time. Of course, mixed with sweet pussy juice, it does taste pretty damn good. Hopefully I try a mans cum soon, but I do think it would have to happen before I came myself and was still under that erotic spell,lol
    Love is the only true thing.
    Keg
    You can give without love, but you can't love without giving.

I started by tasting and eventually swallowing my own cum.(smells and tastes like a glue we used at school,CLAG.)The natural next step for me was wanting to taste another guy.I found myself more in the frame of mind to want to eat a guys cum if I had not already came myself,now that I have the taste for it that is no longer an issue.I have never placed the pressure on myself that I have to swallow all that a bloke has to offer,fallout is ok and also watching a cock shoot a load is in itself very hot.I have always been a big fan of going down on a woman after I have just cum inside her,it's one of the best.

Hello there Hung Guy
    im sorry for saying, but i find this thread kind of fascinating
    The first time i ever had a cock in my mouth i was forced to give the guy head, but when he came, i instantly loved the taste, and then i couldnt get enough of him
    as far as a mans cum goes, i love everything about it, the taste, the texture, and even the smell of the cum too!!!
    without giving too much personal information, there is very little of my own cum wasted
    I will also say that i dont mind having cum sprayed over most parts of my body

i feel i need to stop here before i give all my secrets away

thank you for my here
    m.in.heels&hose
    "No use in saying sorry! its something that i enjoy"
    as said by Ozzy Osbourne

Judge people by whats in their head, and NOT whats in their bed

Quote Originally Posted by m.in.heels&hose
    without giving too much personal information, there is very little of my own cum wasted
    I will also say that i dont mind having cum sprayed over most parts of my body
    i feel i need to stop here before i give all my secrets away
    thank you for my here
    m.in.heels&hose
    You mean you have more secrets??? lol
    http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...7a7ac275b3.gif
    Hugs,
    Arana

Life is a strange thing...
    Just when you think you've learned how to use it, it's gone.....

Quote Originally Posted by arana
    You mean you have more secrets??? lol
    We all have secrets about what we do when we masturbate...
    BIGREGORY
    BI and loving it

Quote Originally Posted by Apleasureseeker
    And if someone doesn't want it in their mouths, it's better to say so & finish up with some other form of sex. Don't just turn your head away and take it on the cheek--unless it's OK with you for your aprtner to say he's finished before you have your orgasm.
    I have to agree with this....I DON'T usually want it in my mouth, so I rarely bring him all the way with a bj....Every once in a while I'll get a craving....then he gets this OMG look on his face and nearly becomes multiorgasmic....that in itself is priceless. But on the other hand...if it goes in my mouth, I swallow ....unless it's a big load-I've choked on a few of those. Our favorite though, when I do get a craving is for him to be nicely coated with my juices....mmm, I taste good.
    MoonlitWish

...All acts of love and pleasure are my rituals....and I am that which is attained at the end of desire... ~hehe, I worship the orgasm, how 'bout you?

Many hugs to you all,
    Angie
    You Go, Girl! Well all, in MY personal opinion, i dont like the taste of cum, either. But i LOVE the idea of a guy cumming in my mouth-oh, its so deliciously nasty! I usually only swallow on special occasions, but most of the time i do facial, or i let them cum in my mouth and i swallow a little and let the rest drip down my mouth. Most guys like seeing it drip down, they just dont like to clean it up afterwards!
    Come here girl, lemme lick that cream...

Just want to say that for me swallowing all at once is a bit much and I am more likely to gag. If I am going to swallow then I like to do so as he is cumming, just let it ease down my throat. This takes care of most of the taste in case it's not pleasant, and also takes care of the gag factor for me.
    ~~Willow

------------------------------------------------
    "Well, why don't we experiment? Press some buttons, see what happens." -Willow, BTVS

"I'm not sure this is a code red. Hey, is there a code pink? We need more codes." -Willow, BTVS

woolleygirl

Wink Re: What's it's like to swallow?

Swallowing is not to be discounted. It took me awhile to get used to the taste and texture but as a wise man once said "good things cum to those how wait". I know love to have him cum in my mouth it makes the experience for both of us more of a connection of our love for each other(trying not to be mushy). For some it takes time for others it is instant and for those who don't that is how they feel and I used to be in their shoes. I know that I am a newbie to the site just thought I would jump in feet first.

You know, there's a particular thing about ejaculating, like the exclaimation point at the end of a great sentence! That makes the pleasure aspect of it all undeniable. I think that's also why so many men (& women) are facinated by female ejaculation. A male, stimulated to the point where he's about to explode, becomes an object of total pleasure & surrender. When you trigger his orgasm there's no doubt, and no turning back. I think all of us would love to have a woman ejaculate into our mouths, no?

As for cumming in the mouth, personally, my orgasmcan go on for a full minute or two & I sometimes have multiples, and so, having someone pull their mouth off as I start to shoot, is taking away the pleasure just when it's beginning. Not pleasant or loving. I do love an agressive playmate who'll milk me further & stronger than I'm comfortable going, though.

I'm not sure that semen is any worse tasting than girlcum, just stronger. BTW, for you cum-lovers, the flavor is from the amino acid Argenine.

Well said Angie. I usually swallow because it's what I like to do. And it's true that diet can make, or, break the taste. Bitter or sweet I gulp it down becasue it's my choice.

With women, however, I never expect them to swallow. I respect the intamacy of the moment. With the women who have completed the act with me, I've never have a problem with passionately kissing them afterwards. It's all about staying within YOUR comfort zone. Having a like minded partner makes it that much more enjoyable.

There's an old riddle which sums it all up. Name a four letter word for sex? Well, there's the usual. . . suck, fuck, clit, cock, lick, kiss. The correct answer, however, is TALK. The best part of intamacy, be it hetrosexual or homosexual, is communication. Accomplish that and expectations will float away like a bird feather in the wind.

Fred

Many hugs to you all,
    Angie
    undefined"For in the dew of little things, the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."

Cool Re: What's it's like to swallow?

The very first time I sucked a dick, the guy seemed concerened that i might not let him cum in my mouth, so he was holding my head so I wouldn't pull away, so when I felt him start to ejaculate. I sucked his dick deeper into my mouth and swallowed. When his semen spurted onto my tongue i savored the taste and found I liked it. I swallowed all of his semen and licked the last drops from his dick, It was great and I have enjoyed swallowing cum ever since. I love it when I get a big load and I have swallowed every single load of semen every time I suck a dick.

I have not had the pleasure of swallowing yet, however, I have tasted my cum directly from the source and from my wife after I cum in her, and I have to say combining the two wonderful tastes, ummmmmm it is good!
    Don't be afraid to try Bi!

Can't swallow..gag reflexs go into action. Can't spit either. Just don't like the taste or feel of it in my mouth.
    Angela
    From Here to There. Funny things are Everywhere--Dr Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by hung_guy
    Now I've sucked a few dicks along the way and always chickened out when they came. So of course I'd move my mouth away and just catch a facial or whatch him cum.

But I'm really curious what it's like when a guys shoots his cum into your mouth. Is there any technique or way of doing it that is best.

I'm afraid the first time I decide to do it I'll end up with Peter Norths cousin and end up with a whole mouthful of cum and no where to put it.

Responses appreciated, guys, girls, and anyone in between.
    I received my first BJ when I was 13, but didn't suck a cock until I was about 40. After that I sucked cum from cocks and l;icked it from pussies because I couldn't seem to get enough to m ake up for the years I had lost.
    The volume of cum from the first guy rather surprised me and I let most of it ooze out of my mouth onto his balls and pubic hair. I learned to overcome my gag-reflex and allow the load of cum to remain in my mouth and now wouldn't really enjoy sucking a cock without receiving my dessert. Alas, all of this was pre-AIDS and I haven't had the pleasure for years.
    There was a wide variety to the taste of cum, and I think that diet and smoking made at least a part of the difference. Most guys cum was pretty midly flavored and very pleasant tasting. Other guys, especially heavy smokers, had cum with an acrid, unpleasant flavor. Those I swallowed as quickly as possible or simply spit out.
    I have tasted my own cum both from licking is off my hand after masturbating and from licking it from my wife's or another woman's pussy. As you might expect, I like the taste of my own cum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lunchtime.jpg   DeepThroat.jpg  
    BiOldMan

Talking Re: What's it's like to swallow?

I love the taste, I like to swallow as much as i can get, love being the recipient of a "cum bath" good for the skin too
    I Swallow...YUM

I perfer to have the cock shoved deep in my throat and swallow as he cums. Dont get much cum in my mouth.

Talking Re: What's it's like to swallow?

I remember the first time I swallowed. It took me completely by surprise. I swallowed it all and all at once. I have found that I enjoy swallowiing if He is the first to cum. If not, then I need to have known the guy awhile and built up a relationship. But, as most have stated previously, just swallow!!! It is already in your mouth and the next natural step to complete the process. I admit that there is a certain sense of satisfaction at having comleted a job well done.

What is frustrating is when you want the guy to cum and he can't. After awhile the effort becomes more work than fun and I give up. But I have learned to say that it is "ok" to do so. Amazing what the results are when you give permission.

I think it is an aquired taste, as previously mentioned.I have never been afraid to touch myself if I am away from my wife or bf.I cum on my stomach and scoop it up w/ my fingers then lick them clean.I like the taste of my cum.Apparently my wife does aswell.Im kinda a health nut and eat a very large amount of celery and citrus fruit,although I never knew till reading this thread that could positively affect taste!I read an article that told there is an amino acid that causes the body to metabolise fat cell and the only naturally occuring source is a man's cum.Im on the road alot but I will try to find the article and post it.Anyway,that was years ago and what got me swallowing my own juice.I figured I have an endless supply...WaHOO! Peace &Love,N.V.

The first time I went to swallow I got very nervous. I was giving this older very handsome guy with a big dick a blow job and really got into it. I just kept sucking and tasted the slight salty taste in my mouth. More precum started forming, and I just wasn't thinking about him coming. I was masturbating myself at the same time. He started moaning a little and grabbed his dick and started jerking it. I just held my mouth open and he ejaculated on my tongue and right cheek. There was a mirror next to us and I could see it, and I came at the same time. I was really freaked out and could smell the semen all over, and I ran to the bathroom and washed my mouth out. He just said " It's allright you just have to experiment a little more." When he got his hardon back again I was lying on his bed and he came over and rubbed his cock on my face. I kept thinking of the slight taste, and how I kind of liked it. It tasted like liquified buttered popcorn. kind of salty but kinda sweet, I sucked hin and drank from his balls twice more, and started to really enjoy it. It tasted pretty good, but it helps if you really find the other person attractive. So now and then I do like the taste of sperm, and the fact that it's comimg deep from in his loins also helps. You are basically enjoying the taste of his pleasure as it makes its way through the tubes and out the urethra. That very wonderful ticklish feeling.

First time a guy came in my mouth I hd to spit, his tasted terrible. Have gotten passed that now.... I have to agree that diet definately has an impact on flavour.

Back when my ex and I were happy, and more sexually compatible, I used to come in here mouth and then shared it with a kiss. That was kind of interesting.

It does definately coat the throat, and feel strange. I like the fact that I will do something a lot of folks won't, plus once it's in the mouth, you might as well swallow it as opposed to finding a place to spit.

Wink Re: What's it's like to swallow?

Honestly the first time I swallowed it was a mistake. I use to just catch and spit but now I love doing it. I actually get off on it but the taste is still funny and bitter. Just dnt go up and down on it keep your head still and swallow as soon as it cums out its much easier