Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Any regrets about having anal sex with a man?

I've only been topped once, but I LOVED it

Been topped 5 times. Love it and I'm really hard reading these

Never tried either top or bottom, but hearing all the positive responses from almost everyone, I am very excited to try both.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Instead of lying to and cheating on your spouse tell them how you are bisexual.
    My wife found out that I was orally bi and she just thinks it's something that should never happen again while I enjoy sucking cock and even found a local suck buddy that I may want to bottom for one day just so I can try the real thing instead of my dildo or rather her dildo hahaha it doesn't seem to help always when the wife has the information and chooses not to play the way her husband apparently wants to play

My only regret is I haven't tried anal with a man yet, I think I would like to try it.

Not doing it sooner. Finally went through with it and couldn't get enough.

No regrets except I need a regular I can trust to be fucked more often. My only regret is not getting fucked enough.

I cannot get enough, my buddy and I engage in anal at least twice a week. My kinky wife loves seeing me get pounded. Ever since my wife and I started anal i always wondered why she loved it so much. Just knowing i can make a man want to fuck me is so awesome, feeling him cum in me is surreal and gratifying. Having a wife that is accepting of it is also my greatest fantasy come true.

To bad we aren’t in the same area, I consider myself a versatile bimale and would very much and equally like to mount you and be mounted by you!

Quote Originally Posted by J-is-ready View Post
    To bad we aren’t in the same area, I consider myself a versatile bimale and would very much and equally like to mount you and be mounted by you!
    That always seems to be the way. All of the "personals" or "lifestyle" sites I have ever belonged to all have one thing in common. Every single person I have ever been "compatible" with, has lived at least 190 miles away. That's almost four times farther than my absolute travel limit. <sigh>

I've only had one involvement with someone local who was on the same site as I was, and didn't find that out until we had already gotten together. Oh well..

I had one experience many years ago that was not satisfying. I want to be tender and sensual and that was a turn off for the MWM I was with. We were both pretty scared since it was our first, but it was a bummer not being able to have him slowfuk me with his 8" cock as I caressed his thigh. He freaked as I caressed his leg while he was inside me and it was over.

Cut to a few weeks ago. I met a guy online and we chatted for a while and emailed a few times. He also is married. We met at a park and then i had him come to my place. He took me in his arms, put his lips to mine and slid his tongue in. OMG! What a fucking turn on! We stripped and he put his lips on my nipple! I was in heaven. We kept kissing for a while until he led me to the bed where we laid and kissed and we sucked, licked and kissed each others nipples. I reached down and was I turned on touching a cock again for the first time in a long time! He held me down and sucked my nipples some more, yes, I love having them sucked He went down and sucked my cock. We both had our hands all over one another. I went down and sucked my first cock in a very long time and loved it! We 69ed and caressed and kissed lots more and then he moved me onto my stomach and put on a condom and lubbed me up and slid his cock in slowly and gently, stopping to let me get used to him. I loved having a cock inside me again and he turned me over and took me missionary. we held each other and kissed as he slowfucked me. He took me in a few more positions and then asked what I wanted him to do as i came and i said suck my nipple. He did and as i was ready to cum he moved his mouth to my cock and ate my cum! I came so hard! I asked him how he wanted to cum and he said on my chest. I caressed his ass and legs as he jacked off and felt hot cum on my chest.

It was a really great but scary experience. I love my wife and would not want her to find out and then the big issue came up. Even though he used a condom I still have a huge fear of catching a disease. I did not get a paper or ask for one from him about getting tested. I have not been with anybody else since getting married and i get tested when I go in for a physical every year.

I want to have him over again, but that fear of even getting chlamydia let alone aids is stopping me. I would love to make it with him again though. He is so sensual!

How do you guys deal with that worry of catching something? That is my main fear.
    Last edited by Sensualhunter; Nov 27, 2017 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by newly_bi_guy View Post
    OMG I'm down for whatever man i can be a top or a bottom but preferable both, i am a very balanced bi guy... i like it all just don't shit on me cuz if you do i gonna go straight exorcist and start projectile vomiting all over the place and man i just don't want to clean all that shit up. so thats the ONLY line i got NO SHIT, anything else I'm open to.....i don't like labels but i do consider myself a trysexual as in I'm willing to try anything once, twice if i like it but yea man i can be a top or bottom its all good, but ideally id be your top, if you'd be mine..... as in, ill do you if you do me..... thats what i like EVERYTHING, every and anyway it cums
    Too bad you don't live closer! :-(

Quote Originally Posted by erotic_sentiment View Post
    I think that for some married men having anal sex for the first time with a man probably causes some guilt. If this is you, have you overcome your guilt or do you have regrets about engaging in it to begin with? I am about to have anal sex for the first time and think I am ready both physically and psychologically, but would like to hear others' experiences.

I prefer married men.. they know what they want.. they are safer.. they are cleaner.. most of the time they are ready to go.. no bs!! Their wives are not having sex with them.. at least not the kind they want.. so that is where I come in.. I give them just what they want.. oral and anal.. they like being in charge and I love aggressive dom types.. I love getting fucked by these guys..

Quote Originally Posted by erotic_sentiment View Post
    I think that for some married men having anal sex for the first time with a man probably causes some guilt. If this is you, have you overcome your guilt or do you have regrets about engaging in it to begin with? I am about to have anal sex for the first time and think I am ready both physically and psychologically, but would like to hear others' experiences.

I prefer married men.. they know what they want.. they are safer.. they are cleaner.. most of the time they are ready to go.. no bs!! Their wives are not having sex with them.. at least not the kind they want.. so that is where I come in.. I give them just what they want.. oral and anal.. they like being in charge and I love aggressive dom types.. I love getting fucked by these guys.. I have not had a guy that fucked me seem to have regrets.. they like to unload relax get off relieve stress.. I love it when one of my guys visits and shows up stressed.. I get on my knees and start sucking.. they start to relax.. then when fucking me they really pound away and when they blow their load they basically melt.. really relax.. they leave with a big smile and new attitude.. and I get fucked really well.. win win!!

Sensualhunter,
    Im in the same boat. I love my wife but don't get any, and the few times I've been with another guy makes me petrified of catching something. I ADORE being a bottom and have only had it safely, so I'm comfortable there. Absolutely NO regrets having a stiff penis inside me making me feel all gurly and fem! I actually crave it now. I did travel to Japan once and ended up in bed with our cute Japanese tour guide. We didn't have sex but I sucked his cock and 69'd. We were both squeaky clean so no repercussions. I yearn to do that again. I fear I am addicted to the sensation of having a hard cock in my mouth and tenderly sucking it...

As someone who DID catch chlamydia and DID pass it on to my wife, STI's are a big concern. I was less worried since I hadn't had sex with my wife for over a year and then we both got drunk and had sex, a week after the guy (who said he was exclusive with me) gave it to me.

You have to weigh the risks. Obviously the higher risk activities (receptive anal sex) means more protection needed. But if you're sure you're not going to have sex with your wife again, then you can be more open to behaviors that carry less risk.

I've been having sex with a gentleman I met on line about a year ago now. Both of us are older and unmarried, so we have no one to answer too. I still cannot believe how much I love oral sex with him. Never in a million years would I have seen myself loving a cock in my mouth and the taste of nice warm cum the way I do. And the way I feel when he takes care of me, something's my ex wife just wouldn't Do. Anyway, this weekend he said he would have anal sex with me. My first time, and my idea. He said he'll bring toys, and plenty of lube. I have condoms as to be safe. He explained the process of taking it slow and using plenty of lube so I'm not worried of it hurting too bad. I just can't wait to feel him inside me. It's hard to explaine.. My heart raises, and my shorts get wet just thinking about it. So far I have NO Regrets of wanting it. And I doubt I'll have regrets afterwards either. I'll let you know ... wish me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by mtfromlv View Post
    I've been having sex with a gentleman I met on line about a year ago now. Both of us are older and unmarried, so we have no one to answer too. I still cannot believe how much I love oral sex with him. Never in a million years would I have seen myself loving a cock in my mouth and the taste of nice warm cum the way I do. And the way I feel when he takes care of me, something's my ex wife just wouldn't Do. Anyway, this weekend he said he would have anal sex with me. My first time, and my idea. He said he'll bring toys, and plenty of lube. I have condoms as to be safe. He explained the process of taking it slow and using plenty of lube so I'm not worried of it hurting too bad. I just can't wait to feel him inside me. It's hard to explaine.. My heart raises, and my shorts get wet just thinking about it. So far I have NO Regrets of wanting it. And I doubt I'll have regrets afterwards either. I'll let you know ... wish me luck.
    Is he the first man you've been with ever? If not what caused you to go that direction? Good luck, never did the anal thing although someone did try. We weren't prepared.
    we were suck buddies and he decided he wanted to fuck me. I wasn't thrilled about it it let him try.. He was really thick and once he had an inch or two in me I couldn't take the pain. Never tried again after that.
    Last edited by Joboo; Nov 29, 2017 at 5:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joboo View Post
    Is he the first man you've been with ever? If not what caused you to go that direction? Good luck, never did the anal thing although someone did try. We weren't prepared.
    we were suck buddies and he decided he wanted to fuck me. I wasn't thrilled about it it let him try.. He was really thick and once he had an inch or two in me I couldn't take the pain. Never tried again after that.
    No, he’s not the only or first man I’ve been with, but he will be my first anal experience. We’ve had a good time together, mainly oral, but for some reason it just popped into my head that if I was ever going to try anal, this might be as good as time as any. He said OK, so I Figured it’s worth a try. I want to know first hand instead of just reading stories about it. If it doesn’t work, I’ll be the first to know...

What to expect!! Just find a guy that you like.. spend some time messing around.. kissing touching and if you want suck him.. then have condoms and plenty of good lube., lube lube lube.. use lots.. inside and out.. make him let you settle onto him.. once you get it in you just a little relax.. breath deep and relax.. slide all the way on him.. relax!! Then let him fuck you.. you will love it!!

You know, mtfromlv, you could make it easier on yourself with a few sessions of self-fingering beforehand. Work up to multiple fingers until you relax and the foreign feeling subsides. You can go as slow as you need without the added pressure.
    I had been doing this in my twenties, and when I tried it for the first time and my lover slid his cock inside me it was the most wonderful, erotic feeling I have ever experienced. Since you already enjoy your oral intimacy with your partner, don't be surprised if you become totally addicted to the insanely beautiful sensations of being a bottom!

No guilt at all. Nothing hotter than sharing my ass-cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bicyclist View Post
    You know, mtfromlv, you could make it easier on yourself with a few sessions of self-fingering beforehand. Work up to multiple fingers until you relax and the foreign feeling subsides. You can go as slow as you need without the added pressure.
    I had been doing this in my twenties, and when I tried it for the first time and my lover slid his cock inside me it was the most wonderful, erotic feeling I have ever experienced. Since you already enjoy your oral intimacy with your partner, don't be surprised if you become totally addicted to the insanely beautiful sensations of being a bottom!
    Thanks -Bicyclist for the suggestions, It seems Ill have some time to work on that. My friend and I talked all week about trying anal on me, lube, and toys to help stretch me some, but come Friday night we showered, and I got him off in the shower first, then laying in bed, I knew I'd have to get him hard again, so I worked him over orally, got carried away and got him off in my mouth. Love oral sex. But still want to try anal. So the third time, I literally blew it again. My bad... we at least we're 69ing that time, so I got off also. But still NO ANAL PLAY....... so I still have a virgin ass. What do I have to do to get layed ?

patience!
    Quote Originally Posted by mtfromlv View Post
    Thanks -Bicyclist for the suggestions, It seems Ill have some time to work on that. My friend and I talked all week about trying anal on me, lube, and toys to help stretch me some, but come Friday night we showered, and I got him off in the shower first, then laying in bed, I knew I'd have to get him hard again, so I worked him over orally, got carried away and got him off in my mouth. Love oral sex. But still want to try anal. So the third time, I literally blew it again. My bad... we at least we're 69ing that time, so I got off also. But still NO ANAL PLAY....... so I still have a virgin ass. What do I have to do to get layed ?

Just go with it. You will like it. I never had any regrets. Try having a gang bang, anally!
    Rick

My only regret is that I don’t get enough

Hell No, Anal Sex Is Great.