Register

Who likes to get rimmed deep then fucked

Had a guy sucking my dick went down started licking my ass hole, went deep got all wet, then he rolled me over an slowly put his cock in omg it was hot as he fucked my ass, for the first time I came super hard just getting my ass fucked it was great!

Re: Who likes to get rimmed deep then fucked

i do rim me spank me and then fuck me in the ass

My girlfriend loves to eat my ass before she pegs me ! She would like for us to find a bi male to join us fuck her while she eats my ass then offer my wet ready hole to him

I enjoy getting eaten out deeply prior to getting fucked.. I give you my pussy to enjoy so get in there as deep as you can and finger and eat me out before you impale me on yourself.. and yes fuck me as hard and deep as you can and plant your seed deep inside me������

I enjoy it! Really makes me stick my butt out for them.

My FB does that for me occasionally! It helps me relax to take his cock. So much so the now and then he'll dp me with a moderate sized dildo !

Oh hell yes. ��

Oh absolutely I love that. A good tongue fucking before the real deal always gets me hot and bothered.

I've been Rimmed, but never deeply and then fucked. . . Maybe one day!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Hmmmm never had it do e but sounds amazing !!

Love to finer and yes eat it ,tongue fuck it , lick it until your begging formy hard cock then long drawn out sessions with huge thick wet cream pie

Quote Originally Posted by onenew View Post
    My girlfriend loves to eat my ass before she pegs me ! She would like for us to find a bi male to join us fuck her while she eats my ass then offer my wet ready hole to him
    Got yourself a good girl there

It was amazing!!! Was there for a waxing. Once completed and still on my back completely nude his hands continued to stroke me; my groin, my cock and my balls while moving off and on toward my butt hole. It was very sensual and stimulating. I lowered my hand to my right side and found I could feel his hard cock in his jeans pressing against the table. I began stroking it and soon he began fingering me. I felt the charge in my prostate as he hit it a few times and then I moved my lower half closer to the edge of the table. At that point he lifted my leg which was closer to him and suddenly I felt him devour me, his tongue pushing deep inside. It was the very first time I had felt anything so amazing to what he was doing with his mouth and tongue. I found that his 'care' wasn't complete after all since soon after he rotated me further on the table and the next thing I knew in one amazing push he was balls deep inside me. I was immediately beside myself from the intense pleasure I was subjected to and could not get enough of his hard cock plunging in and out of me. It had been a very long time since my last time with a man and I was fully engaged. Unfortunately he pulled out and came on my balls but I had him push his cock back in and he continued pounding me for several minutes more until I came as well.

Rimming is part of foreplay

Never tried the three, but willing to volunteer in PNW