Register

Shaving cock an balls who like to shave them?

Love to help you shave your cock an balls an maybe give you a surprise while I shave you?

Re: Shaving cock an balls who like to shave them?

I have been "manscaping" or shaving completely bare for some 18 years! I got into the practice when I was involved in an MMF relationship with a young nudist couple across town -- the ones who encouraged me to explore bi forms of play . Every May when the weather started getting warm, the three of us would take turns shaving one another completely bare. Typically, B & C would shave me, Colleen and I would shave Bruce, and Bruce and I would shave Colleen. This seasonal ritual served two purposes. First, it got us ready for weekend visits to the nude beach where pretty much everybody -- men and women -- went hairless. Second, it eliminated the risk of choking on a pubic hair during oral sex-- something that became a mainstay of our sexual repertoire.

My three-way relationship with B&C was, sadly, short-lived, but some 18 years later, I still shave bare every May and stay that way through September.

Yes, I like to shave my balls and between my legs since I appreciate it when people lick me down there . And I like the same in other men & women. But I prefer some pubic hair up front (above the shaft or vagina). I think completely shaved looks prepubescent. That’s just me though.
    Last edited by JordanCD; May 16, 2024 at 2:45 PM.

Every time I shower I shave y entire crotch and ass evendeep between the buns f I shower twice a day I do it twice , my cock , balls and ass are the only smooth hairless parts of my body

I keep things trimmed and neat but not shaved..... I don't want to look like I'm 12 again
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I like to keep mine smooth, just as i like my wife the same way

I shave my cock and balls, and keep pubes trimmed down really short. I like having most of the hair off of my body or well-trimmed, especially in the summer. I'm athletic and it just feels cleaner like that.

I have kept my balls and shaft area shaved since the mid 80's. I love the soft smooth feel of my skin. Its very erotic to me

I have been shaving all over for about 20 years. Thanks Howard Stern LOL. I make sure I have no body hair as that's what I'm attracted to. You can't wear stockings with hair on your legs. If I see pics of a clean shaved cock with no body hair it's an automatic hard on for me. I haven't sucked a cock yet but my wife and I talk about it all the time. She wants to watch me lick the pre cum of a big bald cock.