Register

The Fate of Choices

Hello Everyone,

I'm the creator of Choices and I've been woefully absent from the forums. I may have posted in the past under a different username. Anyway, I wanted to let you know what's happening with the comic.

Choices is ending. I know it's very sad. There will be one more after the latest installment. Cancelling it was a business decision and one that Drew hated to do and one he put off for a long time, I'm sure. (Yes, I was paid.) So please, no hate mail sent Drew's way

What started out as a silly sex comic for Three Pillows grew into an examination of alternative relationship dynamics, of open polyamourous living, and life as a bisexual. I have come to love the characters deeply and I'm missing them. I finished the strip in May and Drew's been posting them periodically.

So what does the future hold for the Choices gang? The answer is...I'm not sure. I want to tell more in depth stories but the main issue is time. Perhaps with a new artist with me handling the writing. I will of course keep you posted.

Thank you for all the years of reading my comic. It's been fun.

Sean.

Re: The Fate of Choices

What's that? You're going to publish the comics in an anthology, along with two or forty additional, never-before-seen comics? :D

Bummer that Choices is dying----seems like lots of things are going by the wayside these days.

I did enjoy the series---thanks for having done it---and hope other things you have going work out well.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

That is a shame, the Choices Comic was very helpful in understanding some of the ideals I've encountered here.
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

thanks sean....I have enjoyed reading choices, over the years and very much appreciate the time and effort put into choices........

over the last few years, I have directed a number of people to read the comic and its always been a source of enjoyment for them.....so many thanks from me and many others for a humorous / serious look at the lighter side of bisexuality and being bisexual
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

...if there is one thing that i am certain of, all things come to an end; thanks for the ride, a great series, something to realize was a great tool to learn as well as laugh. here is hoping that it can grow into something greater in the hopefully not too distant future!
    get in! sit down! hold on! and shut up!

Thanks everyone! I'm thinking Choices will appear again some day on it's own site.

Sean.