Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Poll: How many Bi Males enjoy wearing male thongs.

Just a curious question, I would like to know how many men like to wear mens thongs, Not womens. Also do you have a peference of brand?

Re: Poll: How many Bi Males enjoy wearing male thongs.

Not interested at all.

Never tried it. Thought about it once or twice. I'd give it a try.

When i'm not working I have a men's thong on
    I have about 10 pairs and just ordered 4 more pairs
    if you just want to try some goto K-mart and get some joe boxer thongs the are very nice for money. I have a pair on in one of my profile photos
    Last edited by wm1809; Aug 14, 2010 at 4:58 PM.

I do. She loves it.
    BiBoz49 Live in the moment

I'm not interested wearing a thong myself.

I'm a boxerbrief kind of guy or every now and then I like to slip on a pair of panties from V. Secret.

Wink Re: Poll: How many Bi Males enjoy wearing male thongs.

I wear thongs alot, most are comfortable, some I only wear for "sexual" occasions, like the "Tool Box" line (amazon.com) I love wearing my leather on most

I wear thongs exclusively. papi is the brand i get at Macy's. LUV them. Get a size smaller than you usually wear for good support without slipping down your hips.

No way would I wear a thong!!
    A better question for me would be boxers or briefs.

Briefs, to give support to my package. Except when I want to meet someone special, then boxers give me the freedom I would want.

i love all kind of sexy male underwear except boxers. i think boxers are not sexy. The first thong i had was a joe boxer that i got at k-mart. i think they had them on special at 25 cents cuz they were closing down the store. They're ok but then my ex wife bought me the Intimo brand and they are so sexy and comfy. Last brand I bought was Papi that i got at Marshalls/TJ Max for around 10 bucks and i just bought a pack of 3 at TJ Max for 12.99. I prefer intimo and papi out of those brands i've worn cuz of sexyness and comfort.

I like wearing them on my day off not for work and of course for special ocassions :P
    "Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I wear boxerbriefs at work, only fitting being in the military, but when I'm home its a toss up between free balling or thong...its 50/50. I like the feel!

Wear thongs in preference to any other type of underwear. The skimpier the better (G-string)
    Last edited by Hephaestion; Aug 15, 2010 at 3:49 AM.

This thread is making me think I need to try a thong

In Australia "flip flop" shoes are called "Thongs" while this type of underwear is called a G-String - which confused me at first.

I prefer jock straps (the classic type with two thin straps under each buttock) which quite a lot of guys wear to gay group sex parties.

These look very sexy as they show you're whole ass - plus they have the advantage that you don't need to take them off to receive anal intercourse.

Yeah, I do. takes a little getting used to, but feels real sexy!

Not always but more often than not and Papi available at Macy's is my favorite.

nope! ...and as i dont cant say whether i would enjoy them or not!
    get in! sit down! hold on! and shut up!

Although I prefer to be clothes free n naked as much as possible I have never tried a male thong, I do have a female one which I do enjoy wearing as it feels so good and I like the look of my just average cock inside it and the skimpy look is great, also it feels so nice against my skin being shaven smooth.

Smile Re: Poll: How many Bi Males enjoy wearing male thongs.

Yes i do wear a thong and have for years.My favorite is the Bong Thong.Very comfortable and roomy but yet skimpy and sexy.Plus the feel great .

No thongs here. That's not what I want up my.........

Quote Originally Posted by Not2str8 View Post
    No thongs here. That's not what I want up my.........
    A correctly fitting G-string in a non see-through material merely keeps ones tackle in place and therefore bestows legal propriety without assaulting the proctodeum (that's bum hole). It's as close to being naked as is possible and in total comfort.

http://www.bodyaware.com
    e.g. H114; H120; Q022; Q309R etc.

Every bit as sexy as her underwear and in a broader range of colours

Love them, favourite brands are HOM and KINIKI, love g strings and so do my g/f and b/fs

I wear very thin material thongs all the time, weather permitting. I love the feeling of the string under my back, it's my own little secret tickler.

The best fitting are from Jim, HOM and Dim, all are unfortunately hard to find in USA/Canada. I buy them on eBay.

I also like the shiny vinyl thongs, a great buy is from GaryMajdell.com, shipped from Quebec, also found on eBay.

Try also La vie en Rose www.lavieenrose.com, they have some push up thongs - my woman really likes the look of the front bulge under my jeans.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00616.jpg  

Smile Re: Poll: How many Bi Males enjoy wearing male thongs.

I do. Most days. Theyre comfy and sexy and help me get in touch with my girly side.

I've never tried one. I prefer freeballing. I only wear underwear when working, and then it's only because I wear scrubs to work. Going without undies with scrubs is too obvious.

I've just got onto this site today.I wear g strings most of the time,got a mesh one on now with my cock ring on.I love going to the beach in a yellow fluro that becomes see thru when wet.I've yet to put in a profile will do soon.

I mostly wear panties but I have a few male underwear.

I do wear both male and female thongs. For the guy thongs I like "Joe Boxers".
    "Fruit of the Loom" makes a great Guy Thong too

Never liked underware of any kind. Mother used to get on my case when I was a kid. The military expected me to ware underware. My prudish ex thought I should wear underware. Well, not I've found the right girl...she does not ware any either!

i've worn thongs and g-strings, both are ok but i prefer no underwear at all

Definitely!! I used to really get turned on wearing them, but I wear them so often these days that I take the sexy feeling for granted.