Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Poll: How many Bi Males enjoy wearing male thongs.

I wear them from time to time and love 'em.

Have one pair. Wear it rarely. Not really that interested in wearing it. I had 2 pairs, but one pair was ripped off of me in a heat of passion with a guy who really wanted my cock. The wife doesn't get so excited about seeing me in male thong. She has (limitedly) gotten me to wear hers during sex a couple of times. Kinky little girl. LMAO!
    Don't Taze Me Bro!

prefers to wear lady thongs

Never tried it, maybe I need to get some underwear catalogs because all I can imagine is some strap chaffing an uncomfortable place.

Love wearing them, mainly as underwear or athletic supporter; the challenge is to find ones that don't rub you raw; the other is to keep them clean 'down there'. But I feel kind of sexier when I'm wearing one...

Enjoyed them when I was younger, and my g/f at the time bought several for me that she liked a lot. Now, the briefs work fine, that string up my ass isn't sexy any more, just silly on this old guy, though the ass is still in pretty good shape I am told.

Since I have a few more pounds on my bod than I would like---a thong is certainly out--but even in the day I wasn't "chubby" and even if I get back to the range of being slender again--I have no interest in wearing a thong--but I have always preferred male bikini style skivvies. To me---they are the best looking----I like the way they accentuate that part of the body with the curves and all--and of course---the way they fit nicely around a guy's "package." They make the tush look good too!!

To me---the look of the bikini brief is just so hot!! It shows off just enough to make you really want to see what is beneath it--but then again-doesn't give away too much----with a thong---the front looks good--but with them being so minimal---the person wearing one might as well just get naked.

Its just a matter of personal taste and preferrence of course---to each his or her own---for me---I am not a big fan of thongs--for males or females--even on the most perfect bods----I just don't much care for them for some reason.

I think its because they really don't offer that degree of "mystery" I like to have when it comes to looking at someone else, and I don't think that they would be all that comfortable with that tiny strap going through the butt cleavage!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I almost exclusively wear thongs, I only wear boxers when my body hair is coming back and I wait to wait until they're long enough for me to epilate again. and I wear skinny jeans and women's yoga pants with them to show off my ass .

Thongs really aren't my thing. I'd much rather see a man in a sexy pair of boxers or boxer briefs. And I'm certainly not going to wear a thong, because my flat ass would look pathetic in one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sailorboy_7 View Post
    I wear boxerbriefs at work, only fitting being in the military, but when I'm home its a toss up between free balling or thong...its 50/50. I like the feel!

Fuck that, I wore thongs in uniform all the time. I was a grunt marine. The first time they saw my thongs while I was on libo itb... they gave me a little shit for it but after that noone reallyseemed to care... iwould be in a thong during times i would have to take my pants off for some sort of test and inever gave a fuck which made them not care either.

I like wearing swim thongs- have a couple from koala that fit great

Thongs and g strings. Been in them since college and wear nothing else. Wear them at the beach and wife loves them with my tan lines.

got a few one..they are very soft and comfy. it shows how nice, big and round my bubble ass is.

Love them,, She likes them too

I wear them everyday and to the beach. Gregg Homme, joe Snyder or muscleskins are my first choice

My thongs started because I wanted my wife to wear thong undies...she said "I will if you will." It took me a couple of days to get used to the string in my ass but I toughed it out and love it. 7 days a week! The only kind I wear.

I wear thong underwear at least 50% of the time. They're comfortable, and I feel sexy in them. When I go to the gym, I've been very discrete until recently. These days, when I'm at the gym near my office, I'm still discrete, but when I'm at the gym near my home, I don't worry about it. I stand in my thong underwear at my locker organizing stuff in my gym bag and don't really care who sees that I'm in thong underwear. And since Halloween, I've been fake-baking in a thong, so even if I discretely take the thong off with my pants so no one sees my underwear, it doesn't matter. My thong tan line is very obvious when I'm naked. I guess I've pretty much outted myself as a thong wearer!

I've worn swim thongs at nude beaches and at Hedonism II, but this past summer I started wearing a swim thong to a beach that we frequent on Lake Michigan. My wife has worn thongs there for years, and has even been going topless there for a couple of years with no issue. This past summer, I also started thonging in public there without any problems.

All about men’s thongs. Have like 200 pairs

Love wearing thongs male or female ones!!

Male for me. I like the Cover Male pouch enhancing, makes your package look great!

Not I...Don't have the body for them... :-(

I have a rainbow Pride thong. I like watching the reaction of a new lover when I strip down for him.

I do, on woman too. Sexy as hell on a woman. I like the feel of nice ass floss. Maybe women do to??? Ladies?

At the time of this posting, I am over the Half Century mark . . . .Needless to say, I will always have my "Tighty Whities" . . . Sorry, No Butt Floss for this

boy.
    Last edited by csreef; Jun 28, 2019 at 10:37 PM.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I have a couple of g-strings but prefer my jockstrap by far. It's simply more comfortable.

We hit the beach in thongs, I had a blue bottom and my wife had red bottoms and a white top. Mine is actually skimpier than hers but honestly it’s all we wear outside and at the beach. I’ve worn them since I was 16 and have the butt for them and at 45 still am fit and wouldn’t wear anything else. We love how they look on us and are not shy in public

Definitely prefer thongs..... underwear and swimsuits.

I only wear thongs if I must wear something. Prefer nude beaches myself. Hi JeffT!

I have a bit of an underwear fetish. Own alot of different kinds of only men's undies. I like the tight brazilian cut boxers for day to day wear. Thongs look hot but not enough room in the front to wear all day .

Love to wear them. Great tan lines, use to tan naked but I like the thong tan line look better.