Register

Thread: Bi-MMF-Curious

Bi-MMF-Curious

I have discovered something interesting about myself since I started hanging out at bisexual.com. I discovered that I am not so much bicurious (I still haven't had a bisexual experience yet), but instead, bi-MMF-Curious. Here's what I mean.

Lately I have been very curious about cock. I knew that the only way I could do it the first time would be with a hot bi couple, with active participation from the woman. I have met several bi men these last few weeks, and, although I found them very good looking and they were eager to please, I realized that the desire was for a couple. I now realize that my curiousity (or fantasy) is not so much for cock, but cock ONLY within the confines of an MMF threesome.

Is this weird? Or are other men and women on the same page.

Re: Bi-MMF-Curious

At this point, I am persuaded that NO sexual fantasy/interest is weird! We all have our idea of what is sexy, what is hot, and what we want sexually. Fortunately, at sites like this, we can often find others who share our interests. Good luck in finding a couple that will satisfy your needs while you try to satisfy theirs!
    Gayle
    To thine ownself be true! Your face is the one you will see in the mirror in the morning.
    Gayle

I know exactly where you're coming from! I'm much more interested in MMF than straight gay sex. Thing is, I'm sexually drawn to bisex (cocksucking particularly), but I have no feeling for establishing an emotional bond with a guy. Emotionally, I'm just straight. So being able to share the experience with a woman would satisfy that aspect. I imagine after more bisexual experience, I'll be more comfortable with one-on-one males experiences, but I'd really have to push myself. for me, bisexuality means both sexes, preferable at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by BiCurious John
    I have discovered something interesting about myself since I started hanging out at bisexual.com. I discovered that I am not so much bicurious (I still haven't had a bisexual experience yet), but instead, bi-MMF-Curious. Here's what I mean.

Lately I have been very curious about cock. I knew that the only way I could do it the first time would be with a hot bi couple, with active participation from the woman. I have met several bi men these last few weeks, and, although I found them very good looking and they were eager to please, I realized that the desire was for a couple. I now realize that my curiousity (or fantasy) is not so much for cock, but cock ONLY within the confines of an MMF threesome.

To confine yourself to MMF threesomes is to deny yourself real intimacy with a man. I speak as a bisexual female who has had, over the years, many bisexual male friends.

Often, men who have not developed a positive attitude about their bisexual feelings rely on women as comfortable buffers. Having a same sex encounter is less intimidating when an encouraging woman is in the mix.

It is not my intention to criticize threesomes, but to suggest that their use as a "comfort zone" negates intimacy; that any form of sexuality is most intimate on a one-on-one basis rather than in a group setting.

By all means, begin your man-to-man exploration in a threesome, if that is the setting most comfortable for you--but don't construct arbitary borders within that framework.

Zira

yes, I would never be in a straight gay situation but defenetly yes in an MMF!!

No this is definatly not weird. Nothing excites me more than to have both sexes in the same room for fun activities. Best of both worlds all at once. I hope I get to realize this one day.

Not wierd, just an expression of the variety of ways people feel about the explosivly powerful dynamics of intimacy, sex, sharing, being vulnerable, etc.

For me, good sex involves intimacy. Again, for me, satisfying my lust is not really satisfying. It's is pleasurable in the short term - scratching an itch is a good analogy for me, by truely great sex is when you connect on both the emotional and physical planes.

So I agree with Anozira. It's tough enough to establish intimacy with one person. It's even more difficult to do it with two others. Not impossible, it can be done but it takes time and even with time it's not always successful.

Again, different strokes...

Mike

hi bicurious john,
    no sexual fantasy is ever weird.....
    and a 3some can be very erotic and pleasurable...
    i have done a 3some before with 2 bi males and myself and it was a good time.
    but never think fantasys are weird ,follow then who knows you mat enjoy them
    open your mind along with your eyes

Talking Re: Bi-MMF-Curious

i've always wondered about the protocol for threesomes. who gets to orgasm first? who gets to get in the bathroom first afterwards?

In all honesty, as a bisexual couple we would not want a 'limited' threesome. Our pleasure comes when the guy is fully intimate with both of us. If I leave the room, I want to know that hubby & the guy can continue & want to be with each other.

Thumbs up Re: Bi-MMF-Curious

In understand this completely, and actually I find the idea of being with a man infinitly more exciting with a woman participating too so consider this; Since the label game, Bi, Str8, Gay, is basically a description of preference tendencies, then I propose that this configuration be considered as a seperate class unto itself say TroiSexual. Meaning a strong desire for sexual encounters with both sexes simultainiously. It is as meaningful or meaningless as any of the other names for preferences.

I must restate my stand that these labels cannot define ones being. Each relationship is unique and each sexual encounter is unique based on the conditions surrounding or leading up to the encounter. It is unwise to define ones self with by an event or series of events.

I frequently drive a new beetle and I prefer that car but I am not a Volkswagon.
    If sex is for fun, the genders of the participants are irrelevant.

Smile Re: Bi-MMF-Curious

I'm a volkswagon... or at least an enthusiast.

I'm also an mmf threesome enthusiast. If your fantasy is to have an mmf threesome then go for it! It's about doing what satisfies you (and who you're with of course!).

This fantasy has been stuck in my head for something like 10 years now. I would jump at the chance to do it and would see to it that everyone walked away smiling and exhusted. Maybe walking a little funny for a while but smiling!

Someday.... **sigh**
    If sex is for fun, the genders of the participants are irrelevant.

Totally with you on that one. I am the same. Not very attracted to men alone but I would go for a MMF experience!

Good luck and good sex!

I love the idea of a mmf threesome, and am hoping to have one very soon (or a foursome). Have had m-m and m-f but three or four give you soooo many exciting possibilities

Quote Originally Posted by bbvdd45
    i've always wondered about the protocol for threesomes. who gets to orgasm first? who gets to get in the bathroom first afterwards?
    Actually, this is a great question - I mena the protocol. As to who gets to go to the bathroom first - the answer is simple - he or she with the fullest bladder - or the most likely to pee first!

But in terms of protocol, when you are in a diad, you are focused on each other. In a triad, when you are focused on one person, you are not focused on the third person in the triad. Someone is always left out, at least for a time. And in intense sexual activities, sometimes your focus is out of body, out of mind. If one of the partners has any insecurities, then the experience is likely to be unsatisfying.

If we had two brains, and could focus our full attnetion on more than one person at a time, then perhaps things would be different.

Am I alone here or have others had to cope with this issue?

Mike

This has been a fantasy of mine for as long as I can remember. Something about a sexual free-for-all & a tangled mass of naked bodies writhing, humping & sucking. Particularly if the female is watching me give head to her man, and instructs him to ride me. Damn. Just turned myself on...

I would love it. It is tough to find, so I have just been with guys for my bicuriousity.

If I find a bi 3 way I'll do it though. I love women! and prefer them!

Quote Originally Posted by BiCurious John

On a personal level I have no attraction to a male, sure some guys look better than others but I could never be romanticly involved with a male. Now with that said do I think that at some time I could become good enough friends with a male only to enjoy sex with just that person, well maybe, I honestly don't know. I am not homophobic as I am person who has experienced a MMF & MFM relationship with a couple. Granted it was all at her direction and yes I would not have done what I did unless it was because of her direction but I did and had fun at it. We as three people though were really good friends and had many other activities besides sex together. This bond between enabled us to experience "fantasies" that under normal circumstances I could never talk about even with my own wife. As bad as that may sound it is the way it is and the experiece was worth it. You won't find it often so if it does happen your way I would go for it.

As far as bicurious John is concerned I don't think it is wierd at all but normal. I think it is normal that one human being wants to experience the joys that another is having. I have had a couple of female friends either personnally or married to others that have expressed their desire and love of sucking on a cock. A couple of my married friends have wives that won't let them out of the house in the morning without their blowjob first. Lucky guys! These women love the feel, they love the taste and they love the cum. Why would another human being male or female not want to try the experience to see if they have the same response. I do not think that is wierd and if it takes the company of a woman to make a person feel more comfortable about it well go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BiCurious John View Post

Actually I have been bi for over 40 years. I do love both cock and pussy, an my real interest in cock is still confined to MMF play time. Much more erotic with a lady in the mix.
    At this time in my life, if a really hot guy were to show up, I would go for it big time.
    Last edited by bi4asplay; Oct 21, 2014 at 8:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BiCurious John View Post

Not weird at all... I'm also very new to the whole bisexual thing and mostly feel like joining a couple would be the way to go. It's kinda a fantasy of mine...

My wife and I have enjoyed quite a few threesomes, both FMF and MFM. When chatting with potential partners on certain websites I have had many guys tell me that they would like to try bi sex but would only be comfortable doing so with a woman present and participating. They tend to fall into two distinct groups: those who have never had bi sex and think it would be less "gay" if a lady was there and those who like bi sex and get off on having a woman watch.

I like Neo's comment. We played with a guy last weekend who said he was ok with me sucking him but wasn't going to do that himself. Fine, no pressure. When the time came, he about knocked me over getting at my cock, and all I had done was grabbed his and stroked it a few times. I think it helped that the wife was there. She grabbed my hand and put it on his cock to begin with. He saw that and probably felt comfortable that she was cool with this. Really good time!

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    My wife and I have enjoyed quite a few threesomes, both FMF and MFM. When chatting with potential partners on certain websites I have had many guys tell me that they would like to try bi sex but would only be comfortable doing so with a woman present and participating. They tend to fall into two distinct groups: those who have never had bi sex and think it would be less "gay" if a lady was there and those who like bi sex and get off on having a woman watch.
    i have yet to do nething with a guy.....but when i 1st started getting bicurious i was leaning more towards a m/f couple for a 3sum because i saw it as "less gay" kinda like a smaller step than being 1-on-1 with another guy. but over the years i switched to the other kind & really get off on the idea of her just watching, for @ least awhile (then me & him pleasuring her togather of course by now i am more comfortable with the idea of being with just 1 other guy, or even with 2 :O