Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: What does anal feel like for the receiver?

what's the best and most enjoyable position to enjoy anal sex?
    What are other positions to enjoy anal sex?

Quote Originally Posted by NewBiShopper View Post
    what's the best and most enjoyable position to enjoy anal sex?
    What are other positions to enjoy anal sex?
    There's no one position as it's different for everyone.

In my limited experience giving anal sex the positions of being on top/missionary, doggy, and on the side feel nice.

Other people like other positions.

But I am hung (8-8.25 not cut), and these positions help me get in deep which men seem to like.

I have never bottomed or been fucked but men I know who have bottomed or been fucked said that anal sex made their ass burn or feel uncomfortable, and it was somewhat painful to them both with a dildo and with a real penis.

I dated a guy back in college that loved anal; me not so much. I only tried it twice and he took his time and was very patient with everything and it was ok after the initial burning was over but not really sure if I would try it again.....lol.

It feels fabulous if you are ready for it. I've only done it a couple of times, but it feels great having a man inside you. If you like a cock in your mouth, you will want one in your ass, eventually.

For me the first time was by force. It was very difficult because of the fear of what was being done to me. It was very painful at first but after he let me adjust to it didn't hurt so bad. I was a young teen and I did have an orgasm. Later in life I learned that it is a common physical response to anal. I am thinking about having my wife peg me. She is kinda freaked by it but I hope it will clear my memory of being molested.

I never though I would like getting fucked up the ass. My past friend loved me fucking him all the time. Once he did me I was amazed at the experience. First thing it's so hot letting another guy get the pleasure of fucking me in the ass. Feeling his hard cock in my ass was a super turn on. Knowing that someone else is feeling my hot asshole, depth and warmth with his hard cock is an amazing turn on. Feeling him thrust in my ass as he moans each time is just amazing! Try it!
    Hi there, let's meet, become friends and then get comfortable

Yes it does kinda burn using a dildo I haven't tried a real cock YET but I've been wanting to. I want to see if I can feel the pulsating when the guy cums. As far as the dildo goes...at first it does burn a bit but with plenty of lube and patience,once it's in your ass it feels fuckin great especially when you hit the prostate and you cum hard! I enjoy vibrators but hey...whatever works I will try it. I also like toilet plunger handles that are acrilic with the balls on the handle towards the top...those are great. The closest I've come is I was able to cum on my own butthole. Feeling my warm load was great. I played with it and even pushed some of it in my ass...

Quote Originally Posted by Clancy View Post
    Yes it does kinda burn using a dildo I haven't tried a real cock YET but I've been wanting to. I want to see if I can feel the pulsating when the guy cums. As far as the dildo goes...at first it does burn a bit but with plenty of lube and patience,once it's in your ass it feels fuckin great especially when you hit the prostate and you cum hard! I enjoy vibrators but hey...whatever works I will try it. I also like toilet plunger handles that are acrilic with the balls on the handle towards the top...those are great. The closest I've come is I was able to cum on my own butthole. Feeling my warm load was great. I played with it and even pushed some of it in my ass...
    there's probably a reason they make that handle the shape it's in :D

It usually hurts. Guys just usually want to blow their load so they just ram it in and it doesn't usually feel very good. I only have anal once in a while because I think it's hot to let a guy fck me sometimes but I don't think it feels good usually. There were a few times where i came from it though.

I was in collage when I had my 1st anal experience. It was scary and exciting at the same time. I topped a few time but bottoming was it for me. After I married my wife I fully understood why she loved anal so much, after 25 yrs of being straight I found a fuck buddy that has gotten me into the anal sex thing again. Since then we engage in anal at least once a week if not more if time allows. I always keep my ass well cleansed am already ready when he is. Although he and I are almost identicle in body size our cocks are also very comparable in size. We are both 8 inches and very thick, his balls hang lower than mine but that's about it. We both swallow each other's cum but when it comes to fucking I always bottom. I love watching him work his cock while missionary fucking but often end up on my stomach legs spread wide taking in every inch. I don't know why but that position allows me to really take a hard core fucking and more often that not I end up cumming hard while he fucks me like that. Some times he has fucked me as many as three times our the course of the day. I can't get enough of it. When I ass fuck my wife she has the most intense orgasms so I love anal anytime I can get it.

For me it hurt the first few times. I practiced a lot on my own in between. Now, when it's done right it's the best thing ever! I wish I could get fucked every day

Oh Yes I love being driven hard in my ass and mouth, Love to be dominated. Having their way with me, makes me feel like I am pleasing them better then anyone else can. I like all anal positions. And taken it in the mouth and ass both with it ending with them cumming, to fill the spot that they are working on at the time. Men make me feel that I was sent to please them and I love to be held and fondled and kissed passionately, Treated like a real lover.

If you know how to get fucked then it feels amazing. The secret is totally relax...don't resist that dick, welcome that dick inside you. Orgasms with a big dick in my ass are 100 times more intense and pleasurable than any others I've ever had. Practice with a butt plug and use lots of lube. Then have a hot time getting fucked.

I don't worry to much that it won't be good it's that it will be so I want it more after I try it then I do now.

If it's done right, it can be habit forming.

Percicly my worry.

Quote Originally Posted by friskyous View Post
    If it's done right, it can be habit forming.
    You got that right,

I really want to try bottoming but with right guy

i heard recently anal for women could be good cause u can hit the gspot or clitoris from there, do u think there's any truth to that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann29732 View Post
    I dated a guy back in college that loved anal; me not so much. I only tried it twice and he took his time and was very patient with everything and it was ok after the initial burning was over but not really sure if I would try it again.....lol.

The First Time That I Ever Had Someone's Dick In My Ass Was Also The First Time I Fucked Someone In The Ass, The First Time I Sucked A Dick, & The First Time I Had My Dick Suck. He Was 12 (Former Friend), & I Was 8. His Dick Tasted Wonderful, But When He Fucked Me In The Ass That Was Even Better.Both Of Us Had Sex With Each Other Many Times After That.

Its hard to describe. For me I fill very full and intensely aroused. I like large dick... when I get fucked I wanna know it, and if the guy knows what he's doing, it can be amazing.

No. The G-spot is a spot inside her vagina. The clitoris is above her vagina under a hood of sensitive skin (usually). The woman is not going to feel anything from either while you are going in her anal opening is if the other two are being stimulated, if she is rubbing her clit on sheets below her or she is being separately stimulated by something (and/or someone else). If you are gentle, and you do it right, she (or he) will definitely love it. If not...it could be bad. It is also no easy thing for the giver, either, if he doesn't know how to do it or gets too rough. Women have a limit when it comes to vaginal sex..but the vagina can expand a lot to take stuff going in (sex) or coming out (childbirth). The anal ring (much less the cavity itself) does not expand nearly as much. Pain tolerance will matter....until it becomes pleasurable...IF it does. I have had several ladies who couldn't handle oral much less vaginal sex with me (and I am not packing 10-12 inches!) and those areas can expand a lot (if you relax and/or get wet enough!). The anus is a bit more limited, even for the freakiest among us...even with copious amounts of lubrication (and there is such a thing as too much lubrication!), and/or if you are the most petite among us.

I had a GF who absolutely LOVED ANAL ! No lube, nothin'....Oh my god when we got into rhythm, she would cum so bloody hard, she screamed/cried/moaned from the force of her orgasms... I was glad that we were living in the sticks at the time.

Nothing feels better, I love to take dick and have enjoyed as many as 3 men in 1 night. My favorite position is on my back with my legs up, over time I will get cramped. Not a day goes by I do not play with my ass or get a cock in there. The best sex ever!!!!!!

I don't do guys anymore for a number of reasons, however I loved anal sex immensely and do miss it so sometimes I let my girl-friend do my ass now and then with a strap-on. It just doesn't feel like the real thing though. I prefer being in the doggy to get fucked in and as for how it feels... extremely full. An ass fuck done right with plenty of stretching and lube can leave me weak kneed and trembling. When I did men, I wouldn't let a guy with 4 inches or less fuck me. I liked the big cocks 6 or 7 inches and one time 8+. I wanted to know a cock was in me. I used to like to reach behind and scope up some of his come out of my ass and eat it.

At First I Hurt, But After A While It Feels Really Good, You Feel That Big Hard Cock Up Your Ass, You Can Feel His Whole Dick Up Your Ass, It Makes You Feel All Tingley Inside, & It Feels Wonderful. You'll Want Him To Fuck You Forever, & Ever Until The Both Of You Pass Out With His Dick Inside You. Anal Sex Is Wonderful Rather You Are Being Fucked In The Ass, Or You Are Doing The Fucking It Is Wonderful, But Getting Fucked In The Ass Feels Sooooo Much Better.

Waves of pleasure.

I am a total bottom and love it. The best part of being a total bottom is knowing when you are about to participate in anal sex and can properly prepare for it. I enema 2 or 3 times to make sure I'm clean as I can be. Even though I am suffering from ED, I always have intense satisfying orgasms being anally fucked. I can still get hard enough to fuck the wife but I really get horned up knowing I am the receiver.

It’s different for everyone but both my wife and I have bubble butts made for thongs and anal sex. It’s never hurt for either of us and she prefers anal. For me I literally have a dildo, strap on or dick in me daily. It’s the most intense pleasure I can have and often use a dildo on my own to try new ways to get off. I got lucky there but I can’t get enough

As a bottom, anal feels like having your hole stretched wide open as your innards are being speared by a meaty and throbbing rod.