Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: What does anal feel like for the receiver?

I did everything with my two bi play mates- and I mean everything- except receive anal. that is until recently.
    I used to love the feel of a smooth hard shaft slide between my oiled buttocks. I absolutely loved it when a swollen nob pushed against my anus- but I was always reluctant to let him "enter" me fully.

But a few months ago, during one of our fetish fun nights, I found myself begging my friend to "fuck me!" "Are you sure?" he asked, surprised. "yes" I gasped.
    I don't know what it was but it felt right to do it, to try it. I was covered in spunk from one mate I had satisfied earlier and as I knelt on the bed, completely oiled up- wet with cum, baby oil and sweat, I just really wanted it in my ass.
    He was gentle and as he pushed his big nob and slid his long smooth shaft into me I had the biggest orgasm in my life!!! And I stayed hard afterwards for a long time. Long enough to get sucked off by two eager mouths!

What's it like to receive anal? ....FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After reading all the replies... I NEED A FRIGGIN' CIGARETTE!
    And yes pleasure and pain overlap but when a lover EXPLODES deep inside me it's sooooo intense and satisfying!

I love the feel of a cock (it has to be a real cock and not a dildo) sliding in and out of me. The sensation is absolutely fabulous. It's a feeling of fulfillment and completeness.

My favourite position is on my back with my legs wrapped around the guy fucking me. When my partner is doing me just right I get a very submissive feeling and an internal glow. If my partner is doing all the right things then I will come from him fucking me.

I let partners bareback me whom I trust to be disease free and he has to be able to prove it. I love the feeling of taking my partner's load in me. I can't actually feel it, as such, but when my partner comes in me I feel satisfied.

I think it feels GREAT ! I have been receiving anal since I was 12 or 13 . I love it whenever I can get it . Almost always makes me cum too . In the beginning you must go slow with someone gentle and patient with lots of lube . Eventually you learn to relax the right muscles to allow entry more easily . I now rarely need any more lube than his precum . Love it , love it !

receiving anal is the BEST sexual feeling there is. While reveiving a cock or toy in my ass I have had 20 or more anal O's and have cum as well, if he is good at it or if she rteally gets into using the strapon.Most of the time when I feel him getting hotter and his cock start to throb and pulse my balls start to draw up and when I feel him start to pump cum through his cock I will cum with him.The feeling of his cock head slipping in and out of my hole is unreal.I love it.Hell now I need some right now.Breaking out toys now.lol

GREAT ! If done correctly .
    Last edited by dickhand; Jan 22, 2013 at 11:27 AM. Reason: wrong word

It feel like a dick up your ass! (Trying to be funny) Seriously, it feels fantastic. The first couple times I tried it just didn't work for me...discomfort. Then I tried sitting on top of a guy (and he had a big dick) and it just worked...felt great, even thought he had a big 8" cock. From that time on I have enjoyed it. Some positions are painful and I avoid those. Favorite position is sitting on top and being in control. Lube is important as mentioned here. Sometimes my partner uses a butt plug to get my ass ready. I am versatile and we like to fuck each other. Fingering can also prepare you. But as was said before, you learn how to relax. You go slow at first, and once you get past a certain point, the hard part is over and its pleasure from there. The hardest thing for me to learn was how to get ready for anal...cleaning out with a douche or enema type of system.

Hi

My first time I got fucked by my cousin. I was only 16yo then. I didn't like it, but the next time was lovely. Nowadays can't I live without to get fucked by men.

I love a cock in my ass 1st time I was 9 and he was 13 and we used vasoline as a lube (not a good idea but only thing we had as kids) it hurt so good. I have had many lover seens than some big some small, thick and thin. I like about 7 to 8 inchs and thick best with someone who will take his time and wants to get me off too. I enjoy being the sub to a man it lets me let go off all the BS that I have to put up at work (before I retired). When I have lived with a man we didn't us condums to feel him hit the short strocks and BOOM it always felt great. Any position is good just so long as I have a cock in me.

Interesting array of answers and experiences of which many I can relate to...my first anal orgasm or prostate orgasm occurred when I was 20 and my 5'10" big boned GF used her right index finger to massage my prostate as she used her other hand to stroke my erect penis. I was on all fours with my ass up in the air, chest prone, eyes shut and moaning with unexpected pleasure. When I came, I must have ejaculated for 2 minutes straight and then passed out. I awoke laying in pool of semen and started laughing with joy. To this day, that particular orgasm intensity and ejaculate volume has never been matched. It was the culimnation of an all day love making session so we were both in the pleasure zone and relaxed.

I have never found much pleasure from a variety of anal toys: I suspect my internal geometry/spacing is far larger the standard production model based on comments of GP physician and my colon surgeon. My prostrate is definitely harder to get to in terms of insertion depth. I have experienced pain from toys (rushing without relaxing?) whereas insertion of flesh and blood cocks have always been pleasurable. I have wondered if I relax more with human genitalia; or if heir natural flexibility, regardless of girth or length, is just more accommodating to interacting contracting orifices. Being on top definitely makes initial penetration easier to control and more pleasurable for prostate massage. And yes one can never use too much lube!

Lastly there is an emotional context in first time anal sex that as a male I found the most surprising and rewarding. I took great pleasure in having anal sex with another male without the benefit of an orgasm. Being a 6'4" 250lb bottom provided a heretofor unknown point of view. I had never quite believed female partners who would tell me that sex without orgasm had its own rewards. My first male partner was quite substantial 9+ inches long and quite thick; however his patience and slow hand technique provided me with a revelation as well as pleasure. I like to think it made me a better lover with females and males.

The sensations are out of this world. There is nothing that feels so good. If your partner takes his/her time and easy does it until you get used to having something in your ass.Relaxing is a must.Lube is also a must. Make that lots of lube. I often cum when he does and have 20 or more anal O's.If I am eating a lady while he is doing me and either of them cum I will explode. If I am sucking him while she is pegging me and he cums I do as well. The sixe of my load when I cum has a lot t do with how long he/she had be in me. I love a good hard cock in me.

u need to find someone who has patience! slow the fuck down and ease into it. finger at first then 2, then maybe small dildo. Once u r primed though it is incredible!

I think it is a good idea to use a dildo on your ass the first couple of times. I found using one an hour before having anal sex makes a real dick feel more pleasurable. I also found that different positions hurt less or felt better the first couple times I tried it. My first time was with a girlfriend who used a strap on on me. Dogging style hurt to where I had to tell her to stop. We switched to me sitting on her, where I could control the movement and it felt great. I was dressed up in nylons heels skirt etc. She was jagging me off while she fucked me. I came so hard, my cum shot out all the way into her hair and a few drops on her face.

I'd have to agree....it feels great, and you won't rest now until you've tried it for yourself. I much prefer a real cock over a dildo but since I've never had a woman peg me I can't be certain if it's the dildo as such that fails to fully satisfy or the absence of a partner. I do know that giving myself to my lover is a big part of the thrill.

I like to straddle my guy if he's really well hung..so I can control the pace, but beyond that the position is totally negotiable....lol. Doggy is HOT....but I really like seeing my man's face as he fucks me.

The sensations?
    As for me, I do it (receive in the pussyhole) dressed as a women.
    The sensations start when my guy start by caressing my breasts, my behind,
    inserting his finger, and finaly pulling my panties down.
    Then, when he insert his cock, I guess the feeling is the same a women have
    when having vaginal sex. I cum inside and outside, without even strocking my cock.
    The best of all, is when it,s all over, his cum starts dripping down my pussyhole soaking
    my panties wet. I love the wetness, so I do not bother to place a napkin in my crotch!

or you can buy some poppers....lol!!! i didnt know what poppers were until maybe a year ago and wen i felt the difference.. i loved it

At first it hurts becouse my body was not relax enough.. But when I relax all the way it felt ok.. I like it but its kinda hard for me to be fully relax to take it.
    LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT, BUT LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST..

My wife loves to strap on for me all the time, the feeling is so awesome, I cum over and over each one more intense. The first time hurt a little you just have to relax and let it happen.

My first time felt so good that I was astonished...I had been so nervous but really ready to lose my ass-cherry. My cock never got fully erect, just kind of puffy and warm/electric feeling, all my erotic sensations seemingly everywhere and in and around my ass, and I fucked this amazing sexual athlete of a dude for almost an hour...he was really big, too...9" and rather thick...he wanted me doggie-style but I wanted to maintain some control over the situation--I was just about his dick-slave from the get-go!--so I straddled him and just went into a fuck-trance and had an anal orgasm. No sense of time; I felt like we had fucked for five minutes and then I looked at his clock...wild. My personal sense of the male anal orgasm is that it's like a woman's but a more rounded peak...all I know is, I just felt totally deliciously satisfied and had no need for genital coming. When I say I was astonished, I couldn't believe how hot and blissful it was, compared to my fears and prior experience with dildos...I went to a major library and found out that Masters & Johnson had done some less-known physiological research on oral and anal intercourse, and I would like to share that according to their findings a) not everybody can butt-fuck, it's just too uncomfortable for maybe half of those who wish to, no matter how they try b) among those who receive by preference, almost half do it to please their partners and for the closeness and intimacy, without strong erogenous sensations, and c) of the rest, all kinds of wonderful sensations abound--which this thread attests to--including anal orgasm for a significant portion. Ah, science! My only other point of view is, don't be worried about size...the anus has a mind of its own, and if you are really turned on, the amount of receptivity is ready to meet the opportunity...find a guy who is skilled and considerate and appreciates what you're giving up...after all, what's a pole without a hole!!

I have not had anal yet, but I love when I have a butt plug in while sucking cock. When I work up to the large size I will be ready to get fucked. It is hot sucking cock while the big plug is stuck up my virgin ass.. I can't wait.

My first time, when I was 16yrs. It hurt alittle bit, but not after that. The feeling is always heavenly, when a man comes into me. I enjoy every time. The bigger the better.

It feels great if done correctly. It should be enjoyable and not painful. Of course I've only done it when me friend uses a condom but we have yet to go bareback and have him cum inside me.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnySW1 View Post
    How would you describe the sensations? Which positions feel best? What emotions do you get when being fucked? Can you come from being fucked?

The above just a guide - its all about you here. Take it away
    You feel the coolness of air as you are being spread wide, thinking, oh yeah, my man is going to eat my pussy like never before and then you feel his tongue licking your anus. You are soaking wet everywhere your body writhing your hips arching and legs spreading trying to give him more access to your hole. It's tight as he forces his tongue into your anus prying it open as you reach back pulling your cheeks apart begging him to shove his tongue all the way inside. You feel the pressure as he presses it in. Deeper and deeper slowly deeper. Then withdraw and SLAM he jams his tongue back deep into your hole. Soon you are bucking and begging him to F your tight little hole, and he does. He presses the large head of his cock against your protesting anal hole. You almost plead for him not to but yearn for him to. POP! You groan with pleasure as his cock head pops inside your first ridge. You back up onto his throbbing cock you can feel his pulse and yours against his. His cock drives in further and further splitting your hole apart as it continues deeper into your body. So tight, so hard, so wonderful. Then the F ing begins slowly at first building, building, to faster and more forceful as you SCREAM for him to F you HARDER, DEEPER, to F that little Hole. He does. And yes you cum from the anal F ing you cum and you cum. You reach between your legs and masturbate as you now cum from the anal onslaught as well as from frantically fingering your pussy. The orgasms are so intense, so incredible, your eyes roll back and you have difficulty find them. So YES receiving anal is AMAZing and YES you can orgasm from them alone! Just ask my husband, he cums multiples like I do from anal penetration. The visuals from anal is just as awesome as are the after visuals of a wide open anal hole with cum leaking out of it. I love to do this to my husband and take the cum from him jerking off then pouring it all over and in his hole, yummmmm, so hot! He loves to inspect me after he cums in me. We both love it!

The 1st couple of times was a little painful but the right partner helps. Now my regular can come over and use me in any position he wants and it feels awesome. I am really turned on when he puts me on my back spreads my legs and watches his 9 in cock tear my ass up.

For me the first time was filled with lots of different feelings and emotions. I was 15 and it was with an older man I had working with for about a year or so. We had fooled around a few times off and on but nothing other than just getting naked and fooling around. One day we had just gotten out of his pool and I was feeling really horny. I tried to hide it but the bulge in my pants was very obvious he told me later. It was very uncomfortable in my bathing suit and my friend must have seen that it was so he jokingly came over and pulled down my bathing suit took my hand and walked me to his room. by this time I was very turned on as I had left my bathing suit outside by the pool and had been naked all the way in to his house. It did not help that he accidentally touched my penis with the back of his hand as he turned to close his bedroom door. By this time I was just overwhelmed with all kinds of feelings. We had fooled around a little and out the blue I said I want to go all the way so I pulled off his bathing suit to reveal his large shaved penis we fooled around for a bit and then he reached over to his nightstand and pulled out a tube of ky pushed my legs apart and started putting the ky in me and on his penis. Next thing I knew he pulled my bottom to the edge of his bed gently pushed my legs up and apart then took his penis and started rubbing it against my bum then slowly and gently started pushing the head of his penis in me. I remember feeling so much pressure and a little pain at first but as I would feel pain he would stop and then pushing a little deeper each time it was a strange feeling as his penis slid deeper and deeper each time it was an awesome feeling as I could feel his balls press against me as he was all the way in. It was strange feeling the head of his penis pulsing inside me as he slowly started moving in and out he placed his hand under my bum and lifted me up just enough to get the angle right so there was no friction. each time he pushed in the sensation would go right to the tip of my penis. And suddenly I felt a warm sensation inside me and a few seconds later I could feel no friction at all and a swishing sound each time he moved as his cum was like a super lubricant and I could no longer hold back as I came with such an overwhelming orgasm. I have enjoyed being a bottom every since if you are with the right person each time can be an awesome painless experience. The most important thing is to relax and enjoy
    Last edited by firsttimeneedmore; May 17, 2013 at 12:45 AM.

yeah I love getting fucked by a nice big fat cock hurts at the start but lube up and start slow and I am telling you harder

I like getting it slow feels so sensual, as his cock slowly goes in and out. It took me a long time to enjoy being a bottom, I had to learn to relax, once I did that I was able to take any size. What i love about it is the feeling of being submissive and being taken. I love doggie as I can feel his balls hitting mine as we fuck. If the guys really big I like to be on top until I get used to his size. Of course I don't do it much anymore as tops are an endangered species in south florida.

Its different for each person, Darlin. All you can do is experience it for yourself..:}
    Good luck, and have fun..:}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I am glad that someone resurrected this thread----it sure is a hot one. I am glad that I am in good company with many others who also say that they love to receive anal sex. I know that I really like it.

Perhaps one of the things I like best about it----is that it really is so incredibly sexually intimate and sensuous to have another man's cock inside you. To me--more than having my cock in a woman--it is so incredibly sexy to have the cock of a good lover inside of me. It just feels so wonderful----to feel a hard cock---feel its warmth and when a guy cums---whether he wears a condom or not-----it just feels so good when he cums inside.

If the person who posted this thread originally is still around--if what you have read from all the posts---being on the relieving end of anal sex is something you really do have to experience and the same to others who haven't done it-- but are interested in it--and think that you do----just follow some of the good advice that many here have provided.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have a large penis that's 8 inches long, thick, and uncut and the very few men who I fucked up the ass said that to them anal sex hurt like hell even though we went very slow, I did foreplay by probing them with a finger, we used lube, and I used a condom in the 70s since I didn't want to get shit on my dick.
    Last edited by Mr. Suck; May 19, 2013 at 2:47 PM.