Register

Thread: Pegging

Pegging

Hi All,

Just curious if anyone here is really into pegging. Me and the wife got into it a few years ago. I was pretty tipsy one night and she was using her dildo and out no where I asked her to use it on me. It all went from there and has started one fun journey!!! She loves it just as much as I do. She tells me for her it’s the feeling of being in control, the rest me who can thrust hard or gentle, or whip me around doggy style and take tots control. Plus I actually have a lot of prostate organisms, literally no touching of my Dick, just her giving it to me hard and fast. She says making me cum without touching me is the ultimate power control for her. That she can make me do that whether I’m ready or not.

Anyone else got any good experiences.

Re: Pegging

The wife has been pegging me for a while now, I love it and she seems to be enjoying it more as we keep doing it. Doc Johnson vac u lok harness is a great strap on, you can choose the size cock you want to get fucked by depending on how far you have stretched your ass out before pegging

As for me, I would have to be very comfortable with the woman who would be Pegging me.... And no I've never been Pegged....
    If it is to be, let it be with me

i was married 36 years before she passed away she started pegging me after we were married about 2 years said if i was going to fuck her ass she was going to fuck my ass she started with a hand held and moved on with a strapon she got in a sex shop when we went to daytona beach for a vacation would pegg me at least once a month sometimes more and i liked it since then been pegged by 2 or3 women

Yes, my lovely wife and I are into pegging. You are fortunate in being able to come hands free. Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by playful808 View Post
    Yes, my lovely wife and I are into pegging. You are fortunate in being able to come hands free. Good for you.
    You and your Wife are Sooo cool.

Been pegging for over 10 years. We love it. A little weed... A few hand held toys... Then the strapon(s). Love to hear from others that have found the "motherload" of sex!

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    As for me, I would have to be very comfortable with the woman who would be Pegging me.... And no I've never been Pegged....
    She lays on her back. Then YOU slide down on her. You get the control. And... if she is wearing a strapless (highly recommend), you rock forward an make it push against her gspot and clit at the same time. We cum at the same time doing this!

Quote Originally Posted by williamg View Post
    She lays on her back. Then YOU slide down on her. You get the control. And... if she is wearing a strapless (highly recommend), you rock forward an make it push against her gspot and clit at the same time. We cum at the same time doing this!
    If I could "cash it all in" and find her, God, I could die Happy.. . . .

Tried it, she had no idea what she was doing.

I would love to get my wife to peg me!! But she is so straight laced and when we have sex it's just fuck me and get off!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefH View Post
    I would love to get my wife to peg me!! But she is so straight laced and when we have sex it's just fuck me and get off!!
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by curmwm57 View Post
    Ditto
    and ditto

May I recommend a book?

The Adventurous Couple’s Guide to Strap-On Sex.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/15...t_bibl_vppi_i1

Buy it, read it, give it to her to read. Alone.

I think pegging can really be a game-changer for some relationships.
    He gets to be vulnerable, receive, get stretched.
    The right sized toy will grab 100% of his attention, and clearly changes his brain chemicals.
    He has a sharp learning curve. Starting with asking for what he really wants.
    Learning new stuff about how his own body works, what feels good and where.
    Some guys love prostate play only, some like being stretched wide, others like it elbow deep, some … .
    How to stay clean, how to relax his muscles, how to let the other person drive, how to bottom from the top, etc.
    With surprises all along the way. Might even be surprising emotions.

The woman has a sharp learning curve too, but many women have an intuition and simply take to it.
    She gets to “run the fuck”, which will be more work than she thought. And more power.
    She will have sore muscles in interesting places the next day, but, he will too, so …
    She gets to poke around and really learn the inside of him, the way he did her.
    She gets to physically interrogate him by listening to his body language, expressions, breathing, vocalizations.
    I think of it as scientific testing: Here? Here? Here? Here? (Remember, we are doing this for a good cause, so please take your time.)

Great tips. Watch video of pegging. If you google "Pegging with a smile", it should take you to a place that shows the happy side of it. Not the SM side that is often portrays it as a dominate girl giving it to the man. My wife and I started this way. And finally, if you finally have her attention and actually tries it, I highly suggest watching a few gay videos for training. If she can get the hang of the guys moves... Wow! But as was said, YOU must be vocal and let her know just how you want it to move.

Pegging is transformative. Spiritual perhaps. For me, life affirming. I experienced it years ago. But it's still one of THE most pleasurable, exciting and fulfilling experiences I've ever had the privilege to enjoy in my 58 years of life. Do it with a woman you love, and who loves you. And be prepared for something utterly moving.

My wife first pegged me about 6 years ago. She asked, I agreed and we headed to the ABS. She drove like a mad man to get there. She dragged me inside and she went right to the strap on's.

Glad I went with her. Her first choice looked like it was 12" long and 10" thick. Scared the Hell out of me. I talked her down to something more reasonable.....an average size.

Running to the cashier, I swear she threw the money and we kept going. We got home in record time. Told me to get naked in bed and she'd be right in.

Oh my gawd! She fucked me so well I almost didn't need to touch my cock. She put it in slowly and once comfortable, she FUCKED ME FAST AND HARD!

Been getting it ever since.