Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: What does anal feel like for the receiver?

The vast majority of my bi play involves lots of oral sex for both to completion, however I do entertain a few guys who love to attack my ass and with proper prepping the experience is so much more enjoyable and satisfying. Most on here who are bottoms would almost certainly agree that prepping is essential. A guy who starts off slow and easy is also important , and after a few minutes the sensation is so incredible I often cum without stroking my dick. Some don’t like having cum in their ass, I love it and crave it . The feeling of his cock throbbing as he unloads is the most intense feeling. I have 1 top who is very gentle so I normally take him on my back, legs up and spread as wide as I can get. The other is very aggressive and a little rough sometimes as he gets all excited and really rams it home, I need to take him on my belly as this position feels best for an aggressive top.

It's great! I have not been able to get a real dick in my ass yet, can't wait. But a regularly use butt plugs and dildos on my ass and I love it when the wife puts on the strap on and pegs me.

It was very painful for first time. I was very afraid to having a hard cock inside after then, later, I enjoyed it. I used dildos and buttpugs a lot to get widen my ass to make it less pain. Still I have pain when a cock rock inside my ass but I love the little pain and pleasure together.