Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What does anal feel like for the receiver?

How would you describe the sensations? Which positions feel best? What emotions do you get when being fucked? Can you come from being fucked?

The above just a guide - its all about you here. Take it away

Re: What does anal feel like for the receiver?

First time was terrible for me. It hurt and burnt at the same time. You need to be with someone with whom you are comfortable and they are happy to go at a slow pace. Once the burn has gone the sensation is amazing. It makes me incredibly horny. It feels great to be so submissive as well but empowering when you see the effect you are giving. I want it to go on and on bt there is a time limit I can go for. My take home message is - don't watch a pron film and assume it will be the same. Big isn't always best. Short and fat can hurt like hell. Enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by boss_hogg View Post
    Short and fat can hurt like hell. Enjoy!!
    Hahaha. Love the juxtaposition of "hurt like hell" and "Enjoy!!".

Its been awhile, but I had a buddy who used to like to perform anal on me with his large penis. The initial feeling was always different, but once it was inside there were certainly exciting sensations.

For me the best feeling of all was when he came, I could feel that thing pumping cum into behind. He always came loads, which would drip out for a while afterwards. I could relate to how my first wife felt after I ad filled her with cum and it would leak for ages!

I dont think there is a more intense orgasm than that i get when i am recieving anal sex. always make sure your doing something to make you cum whilst recieving.

I cant really remember it ever hurting, had one or 2 twinges, but never any pain. just be patient and enjoy a real sexual treat.

personally i cant get enough

How does anal feel? Awesome...with the right person. My first time was done nice and easy or I would not be such a fan of it and my current partner is very good at it. Lots of lube (decides not to kill said partner for mistakenly grabbing the menthol lube) and a kind, patient lover who just doesn't ram it in wanting to get off and not care about your pleasure is a must.

Similiarly being the one who wound performing anal on my man with a strap on, all I can say is it was a very intense feeling for both of us.

Yes you can cum just from being penetrated anally but like all good things its best when you combine it with other sensations like having them reach around and stroke your clit or cock, depending on which sex is the recieving end
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Hey, If you prepare yourself with a dildo and if your man uses plenty of lube (and you, too; you can buy a little plastic hypodermic-like device that will fill your colon with K-Y), you can have the time of your life fucking back onto that lubed-up cock. Get a small dildo and a larger one, not too large, to get your asshole ready for cock. In my case these days, I just relax and the hot lubed cock slips right in, and then I go crazy!!! If you jack off properly while he is fucking you, you can both cum at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by joey1403 View Post
    I dont think there is a more intense orgasm than that i get when i am recieving anal sex. always make sure your doing something to make you cum whilst recieving.

I cant really remember it ever hurting, had one or 2 twinges, but never any pain. just be patient and enjoy a real sexual treat.

personally i cant get enough

Quote Originally Posted by DuckiesDarling View Post
    How does anal feel? Awesome...with the right person. '...a most important thing to demand...' My first time was done nice and easy or I would not be such a fan of it and my current partner is very good at it. Lots of lube (decides not to kill said partner for mistakenly grabbing the menthol lube) '...and here i thought i was the only one that had that hellish experience, just about killed the stupid shit...' and a kind, patient lover who just doesn't ram it in wanting to get off and not care about your pleasure is a must. '...pay attention, a most important expectation!...'

Similiarly being the one who wound performing anal on my man with a strap on, all I can say is it was a very intense feeling for both of us. '...gentlemen, a most pleasurable experience; better than having a man doing the pitching, just be forewarned that you will forever forfeit ownership of your ass to your sweet love, who will become a demon possesed once tried...'

Yes you can cum just from being penetrated anally but like all good things its best when you combine it with other sensations like having them reach around and stroke your clit or cock, depending on which sex is the recieving end
    ...just follow that above suggestions, and a most pleasurable experience will be had by one and all...!
    get in! sit down! hold on! and shut up!

Anal feels great for me as a receiver. The sensations are just great, cannot describe them better than say wow. But sometimes it hurts awfully. If it does not hurt too much, however, I can transform the hurting sensation into a sensation which turns me on. Doggie position works best for me, but I can relax and therefore enjoy it best if I'm in bondage no matter what the position. Weird, but true. The emotions... difficult to explain, and depends on the person and the situation. Just great. Yes, I can come from being fucked anally.

I've only had a couple of experiences and also have used a dildo. With plenty of lube the sensation was good, but with a larger man and with the dildo they hit something I'm assuming is my prostate once they get in far enough. From what I've seen and heard, that's supposed to be a man's g-spot, but for me it's somewhat painful. Am I missing something?

I was very lucky - my first sex partner and B/F for quite a while - bought me a couple of dildos and lube to practice with on my own before he even tried to fuck me.

By the time it came to the real thing I'd had lots of practice (though some anxious moments hiding the "toys" from my parents) and it felt great.

I've heard so many times from anal "Tops" that they've tried to "Bottom" a few times but it hurt or felt unpleasant.

It seems like once you associate something with pain - it's very hard to get to enjoy it later - anyway I'd always suggest some serious solo practice before being fucked for real.

As to the sensation of being fucked - it's like describing what Green looks like to a blind person

My first few experiences were painful as I did not know what to expect...thought it would be pleasurable. The first times those guys had no sensitivity or understanding of being on the receiving end....it was just ramming. And I being so naive thought it would only be pleasurable. After deciding it wasn't for me, I encountered an older man in his 40's when I was 19 and he was amazing. He took me through it step by step and I could not believe at the time I was feeling so much pleasure....for so long I had associated it with pain. It wasn't easy with him at first as I was all tensed up thinking it was going to be painful.
    So, because he knew how to relax me, he eased into me little by little. At first because of the tenseness, I was feeling discomfort and some pain. Of course lube was used; plenty of it. Anyhow, at a certain point he was all the way in and then I no longer felt pain; only pleasure. At that point I got a full erection. I was straddling him and sitting on top and moving with him. At the same time, he was jacking me off. Needless to say, it only lasted maybe 10 min or it might have been 5 and I hit my orgasm as he did at the same time....cum all over his belly and chest from me and him inside me.

Then thinking that from that point on it would be pleasurable with whoever I had anal with, did not happen. So I had a series of bad experiences again and then thought maybe I had imagined that one pleasurable experience. So, I didn't indulge in it again until 24 years later. I went through the process again of re-associating myself with it all but had a much more willing attitude to get there. So now I am much more aware of what it takes to get to the pleasure principle with it and do....

So, to answer the question, "what does anal feel like for the receiver?", well absolutely exquisite when done properly as anyone here knows who've experienced it. I wish that I could just go right into it with no prep or very little, but I'm one of those that needs that usually. And then when it's in and everything is relaxed, it takes my breath away. And when my prostate is being massaged, and orgasm time happens, it is...well, no words....or maybe, "WOW!".....It is something that I don't indulge in very often...don't want to become dependent on that only for pleasure. I actually use my toy much more often than with men as it is the perfect match for that and hits my prostate every single time. Yet of course, the real thing is truly exquisite.....

I'm with someone whom I really love. He is the top. I am the bottom. It feels so incredibly intimate. I love him so much I want his babies. LOL. Yes, in the initial entry, it burns and it really hurts, especially if the man does not prime you with lube and rams into you, it HURTS! But once you are all lubed and relax, the sensation is incredible. Because I am a bottom and a submissive, I love the feeling of being conquered by a man. My man sometimes get aggressive and really pound me and fuck me good. It hits your prostate and the sensation is incredible. He gets verbal sometimes and also spanks me while he fucks me. It's so HOT!!! He grabs my body close to him. Sometimes he's from the back and nibbles my ears at the same time. Sometimes he's from the front and he pulls me close to him and french kiss me. It's incredibly intimate and sensational. Love it but it has to be someone you really enjoy being with to make the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleJames View Post
    ... but with a larger man and with the dildo they hit something I'm assuming is my prostate once they get in far enough. From what I've seen and heard, that's supposed to be a man's g-spot, but for me it's somewhat painful. Am I missing something?
    Perhaps an anatomy lesson would be helpful. The prostate is located approximately 3-4'' inside the anus towards the front of the body, so with a larger man, or a large dildo, getting in 'far enough' (or TOO far) can indeed be painful (see Image 1 on the left below).

If anything hurts it's too far !

Feeling pain might mean there has been impact with the sigmoid colon (where it turns 90 degrees), approx 6-7'' inside the anus (see Image 2). Any impact that causes pain can only lead to bad stuff including abrasions and worse.

hth
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2..jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by justlooking222 View Post
    Perhaps an anatomy lesson would be helpful. The prostate is located approximately 3-4'' inside the anus towards the front of the body, so with a larger man, or a large dildo, getting in 'far enough' (or TOO far) can indeed be painful (see Image 1 on the left below).

If anything hurts it's too far !

Feeling pain might mean there has been impact with the sigmoid colon (where it turns 90 degrees), approx 6-7'' inside the anus (see Image 2). Any impact that causes pain can only lead to bad stuff including abrasions and worse.

hth
    excellent advisory above!

from a more physical approach, the area between the man's legs, between the nut sack, and the anus, rub firmly there, but not hard, and you are massaging the prostrate, that's why it feels so good there;

another, during a prostrate exam, the doctor will reach in with the middle finger about the same 3-4 inches as described above, and bingo you know he has hit the prostrate, one reason straight dudes HATE having the prostrate exam. poor little darlings, makes them all worried that they might be (ssshh now), turning gay!

so leave the bigger is better crap in the dust; class is now over! anyone want to demonstrate?!
    Last edited by citystyleguy; Aug 8, 2010 at 1:31 PM. Reason: why not?
    get in! sit down! hold on! and shut up!

Well, it can be amazing...right person on top of course. I am mainly a bottom. I prefer thinner cocks, as thicker ones can really hurt, especially if the guy is dominate or a pushy impatient guy. I'm presently on blood thinners, so tearing or bleeding is a hassle.

I had been seeing a local massage therapist who offered happy endings, and he eventually got bold enough (and comfortable enough) to offer to top me. He was gentle, started with a rubber glove, lubed me up nice, popped on a condom, and worked things in slowly and gently. He was a healthy 8 inches. What worked well was he fairly thin and that made all the world of difference. I didn't actually come from it ( usually don't stay fully hard when getting fucked), but I did leak tons of precum (prostate fluid) onto the towel beneath me ! He usually told me he was going to come, and I rolled over (I prefer doggie style), and he came on my cock, stomach and balls. Sometimes we could come together that way...extremely hot !!

Best feeling in world: 69 with woman on bottom man on top, and a man topping him....OMG....

Remember: Bottom guy needs to relax, actually push outward like you're making a bowel movement, which relaxes the anus and the internal sphincter muscle, and you'll like things as they slide in ! A combination of warmth, and prostate stimulation....the sound of balls smacking your ass is nice too. Be courteous and use a Fleet enema or thoroughly cleanse the area...makes rimming more fun too.

My wife and I just had another bi couple over for a night of fun. His wife wanted me to cum while he was inside me so I put my wife on her back, I slid inside her and he slid inside me. He started fucking me while I was fucking her and of course I only lasted a few minutes. The most intense feeling was when I pushed back and he pushed forward burying himself as deep as I could take him.

I felt the orgasm building inside me so I pulled out and just exploded onto my wife. The first shot made it up to her neck, the next few progressively lower. It would have been great to stay inside but she's off her birth control for a while, giving her system a break.

Gets me worked up just thinking about that night. The other wife went down on my wife while I was inside her. Good thing the windows were shut as I'm sure the neighbors would have called the police based on my wife's screaming ! One of the most intense orgasms she's ever had. Now I have to think up a way to top that one for her !
    Patiently waiting for the day that male bisexuality is accepted by all....

It all depends on the person recieving, Sweetie. For many people, its 7th heaven, and for alot of us it isnt. Pleasure is in the eye of the....wait for it....B-hole-der...
    Snicker
    Bad Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

It depends on a lot of things I think - mood - hormone level - patience (or not), lube, relaxation..

General way I think of it is not too wonderful in the beginning but before too long - I reckon it would be the closest thing to female orgasm a guy could ever experience..which is definitely a different sensation - I don't know too many guys who whimper when they have an orgasm the regular way.

I think if more men knew they could get close to multiple orgasms they might try it. Still not for everyone though.

Try with a small toy and lots of lube if you are curious - and keep going as long as it doesn't hurt.

it felt great but the girl doing it knew what she was doing with that strapon she was using

being female I don't have a prostate, so that level of "jollies" is not present.

That being said, I usually found anal sex exhillerating if done properly - that is slowly, sensitively and with an awful lot of lube and listening to me.

Yes, it does hurt - but not badly. It's sort of meant too! However, I found that the pain was the sort that actually produced natural endorphins which gave me a mini-high.
    Bad pain is distinct warning that it's not right.

I had one bad experience with one guy but that was all, otherwise ......

like nothing. it hurts i dont think my ass is made for anal. it feels better when i take a crp after i have had anal than during it

I have come to enjoy receiving anal sex--but it does depend on the guy doing it for sure---I don't much care for the "wham, bam, got my nuts off in ya" kind of guy--no matter his size--and the bigger they are-the more care they should use.

I was meeting up with one guy for a time--his cock was not too long-but it was nice and thin, uncut. He did use the blue pill, which was nice since he stayed hard for a long time.

He was older and had lots of years of experience---and that was sure a big payoff--he knew exactly what to do with his "tool."

My fave position with him---me laying or on all fours on the bed--he mounted me and hit some sweet spots---giving me some wonderful thrusts and grinds, feeling his body on top of mine, me pushing back to meet his thrusts--or clamping my muscles around his cock.

It is something--with ladies---I am surely a top, the dominant one or whatever--but with a guy--I like to totally submit to a good lover--it is something just how sexy it is to "let yourself" go, be "taken" and all that by another guy who knows what he is doing and even though he is satisfying himself--he takes enough care to make sure you feel good. I find it so hot to just enjoy the sensation of having his hard cock in me! It is really so incredibly sexy.

I don't much care for the kind of guys who just push it in--start to hump it fast for a quick and easy orgasm and when they get their's ---that's it---they pull off and out--and they are done---and it seems--they get dressed and are out the door in a flash.

I also do like to enjoy the time after great sex to do things like hug, kiss or just talk for a time--before going back for another hour or so of some great sex/fucking/love making, depending on what your flavor of those options happens to be.

Oh yes--I forgot to add--we always used lots and lots of lube---as he said: "No such a thing as too much lube!!"
    Last edited by 12voltman59; Aug 11, 2010 at 7:10 AM.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I've heard the saying, "Too much lube in almost enough!"

I have to really, REALLY, care about and trust a guy, before I'd allow him to enter me. In addition, he'd have to be small. I tried to let a lover enter me, who had largecock...there's no way that'll ever happen again!

An inch was about a FOOT too much!

I loved every inch of it. I could not get enough! its very pleasing and rewarding!

Thumbs up Re: What does anal feel like for the receiver?

Feels great!

I love it from a woman with a strap on.

Really love it from another man, with the real thing in me.

I have anjoyed lying on my side with a partner standing on the floor, doggie style with both of us on our knees, or me on my knees at the edge of the bed and he istanding hold me and putting it to me as my anul muscles squeeze him until we both achive exctacy.

But my fravorite is after lots of passionate kissing and foreplay, I lay on my back spread my legs tilt my pelvis up and he enters me, my hard cock rubbing against his body while we move in rythm, me kegeling him until he orgasms inside me as he bends down and we kiss very passionately. Wow!

Jus like madonna said dont stop now!

I thought my first time anal was great,his cock was 7 inches and fat,he did me doggy style and with my legs over his shoulders,which was really awesome,loved when he'd pull his cock all the way out and go back in slowly,WOW what a feeling.

Talking Re: What does anal feel like for the receiver?

Only have had one partner with anal thus far and it was sensual and thrilling. He would thouroughly loosen my ass up and then use alot of lube to accomadate his thickness. We would usually start with me on top and then switch to me on my back with him fucking me hard once I was comfortable with his size in my ass. This is my favorite position because you can look into the mans eyes and see when he is about to come which usually would get me off at the same time. miss those days.
    Life is too short not to enjoy what we have made of it .

I was predominantly a 'top' for many years with guys and then for the last few months went into a 'bottom' phase which started out really well but ultimately ended in disappointment when I eventually realised why I had been a 'top' all this time.
    Topping allows me to have meaningless sex with as many guys as I want. I can't really be fucked unless the guy that is fucking me can look me in the eyes with a measure of intimacy and love and affection when he comes. Hard to find online.

But please! Whatever you do please make sure you use condoms.

d