Register

where are all my fellow Nova Scotians at?

Hello I am fairly new to this site and I am wondering if there is anyone else from nova scotia, canada on this site? If so I'd love to talk and I'm curious if anyone knows's of any bi-sexual clubs, societys, groups, or anything that is especially for bi-sexuals or bi-curious people to come together and chat and socialize. Does such a thing even exist?? Hope so! If you know of anything please let me know, thanks. I am hoping to make some friends on this site because right now I'm pretty much friendless I've lost touch with friends and besides my partner I've become a bit of a loner, which is something I would like to change!! Even to just have someone to chat online with would be great I'm struggling with my sexuality and to have some supportive friends would be amazing!

Re: where are all my fellow Nova Scotians at?

Hi. I am a fellow Nova Scotian!!!! There are not many of us on here, but we do exist. I'm in the valley, the Wolfville area. I saw your post and wanted to say hi.
    Without life there is no laughter... Without laughter there is no life

Dartmouth Here

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyed_blondie View Post
    Hello I am fairly new to this site and I am wondering if there is anyone else from nova scotia, canada on this site? If so I'd love to talk and I'm curious if anyone knows's of any bi-sexual clubs, societys, groups, or anything that is especially for bi-sexuals or bi-curious people to come together and chat and socialize. Does such a thing even exist?? Hope so! If you know of anything please let me know, thanks. I am hoping to make some friends on this site because right now I'm pretty much friendless I've lost touch with friends and besides my partner I've become a bit of a loner, which is something I would like to change!! Even to just have someone to chat online with would be great I'm struggling with my sexuality and to have some supportive friends would be amazing!
    Hey I'm Wendy happy to see more of us from N/S that are looking to meet new friends that are bi or gay. And there is a group not from where I live that is a support group for bisexuals an gay's but over all most in the group are bisexuals.

We (Bisexuals), seem to be few and far between in Nova Scotia.

Another NS person here, from the valley.

Hey Kevin, welcome to the Club, so to speak!

I am also from the Valley and just recently decided that I am very curious

Hello! I'm also from NS, in the Valley. I'm bisexual myself, and I have gone looking for groups, but for the most part, I've just found clubs (not that they're not fun! ) in Halifax.
    "... Nymph, in thy orisons
    Be all my sins remembered."

(-'Hamlet', Shakespeare)

Greenwood here

I'm guessing a lot of them are no longer there but in Alberta, like me....lol. I lived in the Valley almost two years before moving up here. Met a few people while I was there both in the Valley and in the city....played a LOT. Nowadays I'm more into meetings of the mind than the crotch.

I think most of them are in Orlando, right now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    I think most of them are in Orlando, right now!!
    LOL Do you blame them?

I think that Nova Scotia and New Brunswick have been dealing with at least three nasty snow storms this past week. Realist Are there more from Nova Scotia than Quebecers?

There are a few here among the not so nova Scotians.. u kno... the ole Albans.... me big sister's m8 is from nr Halifax (not Yorkshire, dimwits!) but has lived here since she wos 13... she has a luffly voice and nice manner and beautiful way of speaking and ver lithe gorge figure... I tried to get off wiv her wen I was 17 but she wos so nice in the way she turned me down.... "No ty Frankie, u know I am not into girls, but if I ever change my mind I promise that u will be the one I will turn to before all others." Wasn't that luffly.... me big sister on otha hand wos much less nice wen she wos told of me advances.. "Don't u dare push ur luck with my friends, u f***ing sleekit wee midget, or u are in deep doodoo..." all the wile prodding me shoulder ver hard wiv a ver long sharp fingernail and looking decidedly evil.. that wosn't near so nice wos it....???
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.