Register
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Suck or being sucked?

I love both more but prefer to suck and swallow. i will cum first if the other man wants and still be ready to suck him off if that's his choice. Their is no diminishment in my interest to suck and swallow after i cum.

It seems to be an urge or mood type desire for me.
    I usually enjoy getting sucked probably 90% or more of the time, but every so often I just need to feel the swell and throbbing of a real nice cock in my mouth.

For me it all depends on the cock of the guy I am hooking up with. If he has a nice cock I love to suck him off

I love getting sucked and fortunately more guys are into sucking than being sucked so the market is on my side, lol.

As a bi bottom, I love to suck and swallow, especially while my wife watches me take it. For me, swallowing = job well done, LOL!
    Happy wife, happy life!

Quote Originally Posted by JackTexas94 View Post
    I love getting sucked and fortunately more guys are into sucking than being sucked so the market is on my side, lol.
    I'll probably have to get in line to suck your dick.

i like both

Enjoy both, sucking and being sucked

I'd rather suck ,although the best head I ever has was from an Asian guy ,

suck Love the feel of a cock in My mouth & cum
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

Since I haven't found anyone male or female yet that does it the way I like, I'd say that I prefer to suck.

I prefer to suck cock. If I'm going to get sucked, I'd rather just get a girl to do it.

I love both and my limited experiences have all been reciprocal

That's a no-brainer.

Both

And at the same time!!

I do enjoy pleasuring smooth shaved cocks, often I will take a soft smooth shaved cock in my mouth, working my tongue round his head, feeling it grow in my mouth, knowing that it can excite him as much as any woman could. I gently run my lips over his exposed head, run my tongue down his slit, tasting his sweet precum. As I continue to place my warm moist lips around their soft cock and feel it grow harder in my mouth, as I suck and lick it until it gets hard and I will then increase my intensity as I feel that the cock is about ready, to explode in my mouth. I hold my lips firmly around his cock and then take it deep in my throat until I can feel the warm cum as trickles with intensity, down my throat. My other hand is caressing his balls, until he is finish delivering each and every drop of his load. If he then feels the need to reciprocating, it makes it all the better!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

Oh FRED65251 ... I love doing that too.... you made my mouth water and I find it has been too long since I have had a cock spurting down my throat!! mmmm

I rather suck him then get suck. I love to feel him getting hard in my mouth as I suck him off also there is nothing better then the first shot of his cum hitting the back of my throat and feel it going down my throat

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyd270 View Post
    I'll probably have to get in line to suck your dick.
    i will be in that line too ........

Some great postings here! It kind of makes me hungry for a nice smooth cock to suck!
    Last edited by Francine Brice; May 1, 2014 at 10:44 AM.

Put me on the list of those who prefer to suck then be sucked.
    Very strange and a bit embarrassing.
    My wife understands, but when I was single, I remember one girl in particular that laughed when I got soft after she sucked me but then became rock hard when I went down on her! Go figure…

~Joe~

I was always scared to suck a cock at first but once I started I was ok.
    Now I just can't wait to get someone with there cock in my mouth so I can make them cum in my mouth
    Now I just love the taste of cum s it shoots down over my tong it is the best feeling ever ! and just can't seem to get enough of it.
    I never use to be like that, but now, all ways all I get Is man love no females in my sex life now.
    When i do I give it all I have and suck them good.

In general I strongly prefer to give oral than receive. Maybe I've just never had good head. It's nice and all, but I'd much rather a lower orifice.

Quote Originally Posted by Erikir View Post
    In general I strongly prefer to give oral than receive. Maybe I've just never had good head. It's nice and all, but I'd much rather a lower orifice.
    I agree, I would rather give oral than receive. I just love sucking on a guy's cock and feeling him pulsate and shoot into my mouth. I do like being touched and sucked on by a guy; it is a real turn-on, but just not as much as I enjoy giving.

I love to suck cock!

I really enjoy sucking cock. I like everything about it from beginning to end. Especially the feel and taste of a mans cum.

I'm very orally submissive so I definitely prefer to suck. I don't mind getting sucked but don't require it. I personally get off on giving others pleasure. Nothing like the feel of a nice hard cock in my mouth!

I love both, but if I had to choose one or the other I prefer to suck. Love it when a guy shoots his cum in my mouth.

After reading many of the posts here, and the fact I have not sucked a cock I think I would say both , and I am wanting to try soon, I do like the taste of my own cum.

I enjoy both sucking and being sucked, though i think i prefer to do more of the sucking. I am extremely hard to get off by oral alone, not really sure why. It feels amazing and all, but i always hate making the other person feel inadequate when they cant get me off. I love to have a nice smooth cock and balls to play with. I need to find a guy or guys or hot trans female to have regular play time with.

I love to suck. Love the feeling of a hard throbbing cock in my mouth pumping a hot thick creamy load down my throat.