Register
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Suck or being sucked?

I like to 69. To me nothing better than feeding of each others excitement as you build to a mutual climax.

Totally prefer to suck cock, would choose it over receiving any day

Iam finding that , That when the member is showen (dick) ,I can't stand it and have to get in my hands and then right in my mouth ! ! ! !

I likewise got to know a really nice guy, who sucked me one time and the next time asked me to do the same with him, but his cock was so large I gagged and couldn't continue...so he got us in 69, with him over me, and while he sucked my erection I played with his, and, all of a sudden, he came on my face...wow....I still remember it.

I've never sucked a cock but i love being sucked im curious though to try

Ive gotta say I love sucking a nice cock and knowing it turns the guy on is even better,well almost.I love when his cock pulses and shoots a nice load in my mouth.Wish there were more guys in this area of Mi.for reall meets.

It's been about 4 years since I had a male lover to trade oral with. Enjoy giving as well as receiving, but my virility isn't what it was, but I don't mind concentrating on my partner's needs. Almost everyone who says they are interested in being with me, is more interested in my GF. She, however, is more interested in being with a female, at this point. I would never use her as bait, anyway.

I personally prefer to suck cock rather than be sucked. Yum, Yum, I love cum.

I love having my dick sucked it is fun. I also like to have another man put his dick in my butt to.

When I was 17 my best friend and I went on vacation where one thing led to another and we ended up sucking each other off. I am 52 now and it has been over 8 years since I last sucked a cock. During my early 40's and over a course of time I had shared some great times with 3 different couples (f/m) who were looking for a single male for both partners to enjoy. I have not had a great deal of experience of sucking a cock, I did enjoy it although I have not had a guy cumming in my mouth. However, I really LOVE to have my cock sucked .... I just cannot get enough of it, I actually prefer it to intercourse.

being sucked oh yeah

I prefer oral over intercourse, LOVE to give and receive, mostly women but will with the right guy. I had a great exclusive mfm for awhile where we all had a great time together.

I prefer sucking. The feel of his cock in my mouth is fantastic. Several years ago I developed ED and most guys wont suck me because I can't get hard for them. but that's ok as I Love feeling that cock shoot it's load down my throat.

I enjoy both.

I enjoy being sucked, but only by a woman. I love sucking cock and I'm especially thrilled to "be" a "cocksucker"! I don't want to accept a blowjob from another man because that would alter the deliciously slutty and erotically exciting dynamic of sexual subjugation and objectification that just being a submissive cocksucker confers upon me

God, what a hot post. I am so hard after reading this :P

Definitely a sucker.

definitely prefer to do the sucking. It's great!

Years ago I found out I am a cocksucker. I prefer to suck a cock. Occassionally will "69" if the mood is right.

I too prefer getting sucked by a woman although every now and then I get into dom mode and have a guy who loves to submit and suck me off. That being said, I do enjoy giving a man a taste of my oral skills and as someone said before, when I see the hard cock, I am really attracted to sucking it real good.

I love sucking cock, and I love to have my cock sucked as well. I love to hold his cock between my lips as he cums so you can feel it pulsing as he pumps my mouth full of his seed. I get off on the fact that I made him cum.

Getting off is easy.

Having a cock to suck is a rare treat and a privilege. Slidind lips up and down a living responding member. Feeling it swell and drip with your stimulation. The head of a cock has a wonderful smoothness on the tongue that can't be described. As it builds up to a cum it gets harder. You pretty much know what he's feeling. You're the center of attention. If you're worried that you wont like the taste, take it deep in you're mouth - not deep enough that you'll gag. When he cums you'll automatically swallow it down as it cums out. It isn't like there is an overwhelming amount. Sucking a cock is a thrill that can't be had any other way. You'll always wonder if you don't. Remember, "The bird of happiness is the swallow." You'll open the door to more pleasures. Don't be afraid, and do it before you cum.

Lets face it some people "male" or "female: turn us on why question it...that is one of the beautiful mysterys of life.... !

Love the thought ether way! To me there's nothing better then having my lips wrapped around a good stiff one & lips wrapped around mine at the same time!

I have always considered myself a top. I do love to get my cock sucked. Ever since way back when I was about 13 or 14. I had a suck buddy all the through high school until I got married. That guy would wait hours at a place he knew I would show up at to see if he could suck my cock. Of course I would have to give it up to him. My junior year I had a girlfriend who found out that she loved to suck my cock when I gently pushed her wide eyed head slowly to my exposed cock. She loved it so we'll, she had to suck it almost every day we were together. There were times I would have to just say, "no". She would never let me go down on her cause she thought that was nasty. Crazy, huh? After. We split, I went back to my willing suck buddy.

Wife over the years learned to suck cock good, but even after 40 years, she still doesn't like doing it. Yes, I would always go down on her.

I've had a few guys suck my cock over the years, but never found anyone who, I felt, loved doing sucking it. It seemed they were more interested in just getting the cum. I finally got hooked up with a guy who "worships" my cock. He wants me naked mostly on his chair and he will work that baby for 15, 20 minutes, then he gets to work on my cock and I will give him my cum.

All these years, I never sucked or ever wanted to suck a cock, but with this guy, I finally decided to go for it although I was and still not ready to accept cum in my mouth. So, I asked him about it. He said he didn't really wanted his cock sucked but he would let me try so I could see if I liked it. Well, after a short time, I pulled up and told him I didn't like it and he was cool about it. I couldn't get it off my mind. I wanted to try again, so I talked to him again, by email, about letting me try again. He said sure. When I showed up at his house, he talked me into doing the 69. I thought I was not going to like this, but I was wrong. Sucking his cock while was sucking mine was wild! Of course I cummed in a short time and he was happy even when he didn't cum. I certainly was happy.

I've been back several time since then, sitting naked in his chair while he worships my cock. He always gets naked too. I have been eyeing that cock, thinking I need to get a hold of that thing again. I wonder if his girlfriend sucks his cock?

Halfafoot said, "Sucking his cock while he was sucking mine was wild!". Yeah, that's what it's all about each sucking a nice thick man cock like there's no tomorrow, giving and getting, pleasing and being pleased and it keeps going nd going until you both are pleased. 69 is hot! It's been a while but I need to find someone again.

I am 70 years old and I sucked my first cock when I turned 65 and it was absolutely terrific and I would rather suck cock than be sucked. I love sucking a man and I just wait for his cum to shoot into my mouth and down my throat and I swallow every single drop. I have given many blow jobs since I started sucking cock and have enjoyed everyone of them because I love swallowing cum.

I enjoy both and adapt to the preferences of my partner(s). I do love sucking. There is no doubt about it. I will swallow and suck you clean and dry. But if my partner is more passionate and involved, things go wherever they do. That's one of the advantages of bi-couples swing also. Anything can happen.

Being sucked is OK for me but I like sucking better based on the handful of times that I have done it. I like eating pussy better than being sucked by a woman too, but being sucked in either case certainly isn't bad. One thing that I have not experienced is having a man cum in my mouth. I am nervous about it, but I would like to experience it.

Interesting…. I always thought I was one of the few… I so much prefer to suck then be sucked. Male or female. No real difference. Even when I was young, I would always get harder when I was giving head or cunnilingus. Truth be told I tend to get soft when being sucked… Go figure.

okbiguy

For a very long time I only got sucked. I had played with other guys cocks and had jacked off a few but never sucked one. A man who had been sucking me for several years kept wanting me to suck his cock so I finally gave in and did it. That was six years ago and now wish I had started a long time ago, I love sucking. Now it's me, him and his girlfriend so I have the best of both worlds. We are in the Eufaula, OK area and would like to find some other men, women or couples to join us. Maybe I could sample some other cocks.

As for suck or be sucked I much prefer to suck and I really like sucking balls.