Register
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Suck or being sucked?

to be sucked for sure

Suck.

I would much rather suck a dick, than have mine sucked. When I am doing the sucking I do not need to worry about getting mine "up & ready" as sometimes I have trouble rising to the occasion. I have this problem no matter if I am being sucked by a man or woman. I always have to have to finish with my own hand. This has never been a problem with me as all I want is to feel my cumming in my mouth.

My 1st few times I was with a guy I loved to get sucked. But then I tried sucking and I was hooked. The deeper the better.

I'm definitely a "sucker" rather than a "suckee". I love to pleasure my regular guy, often taking him soft in my mouth, working my tongue round his head, feeling it grow in my mouth, knowing that i can excite him like a woman could. I gently run my lips over his exposed head, run my tongue down his slit, tasting his pre-cum. He usually stands with me kneeling at his feet, my hands on his firm, hairy bum. I've been trying to take him down my throat but it's difficult getting past the gag reflex. When he's close, i hold my lips firm around his cock head and slowly wank him with one hand, my other hand caressing his balls, until he delivers his load onto my tongue... yum, yum. He call round every 2 or 3 weeks for this service; it only takes about 10 minutes start to finish. He doesn't want to suck me and i don't want him too. I like it that he just texts me that he wants to use my mouth and that he's on his way. Who am i to argue?

I love to be sucked to completion but then I must suck him. It is the best. I love the feel of a hard cock. Knowing the softness of the head and skin on the shaft. Konwing I am giving the ultimate pleasure I can give. Being totally submissive. Feeling his cock head swell up and unloading his cum because of what I did is a real high. Love servicing a man that way.

Love to suck

Quote Originally Posted by torpedoman View Post
    I love to be sucked to completion but then I must suck him. It is the best. I love the feel of a hard cock. Knowing the softness of the head and skin on the shaft. Konwing I am giving the ultimate pleasure I can give. Being totally submissive. Feeling his cock head swell up and unloading his cum because of what I did is a real high. Love servicing a man that way.
    DITTO! I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by adamjomith View Post
    It is interesting. I was always being sucked in my rare previous experiences. I met a guy recently, he is just my type: tall, slim, smooth and professional. I felt very strongly of sucking him and willing to do it. Is this the feeling if you meet the right person or I changed my attitude?
    As a Dom CD I ALWAYS get sucked...but i wanna try to suck a cock for the first time.....Thanks everybody for the tips....ah well you know.... Julie

I can say it has been a very long time since I've sucked a cock. I fantasize about it often when I masturbate. My girl likes me to cum on her clit and suck it off. Of course I like being sucked too. I've found most girls are just a frustration when it comes to this as I love to give oral sex but most of them do it out of a feeling of obligation or just don't do it very well. I'd like to find a guy or couple into oral sex as much as I am.:tongue:

I love it both ways. I love having a sexy guy suck my cock and I enjoy returning the favor. If we can 69 each other the better. It's fun to see who can outdo the other. Love a hot time with a guy in bed and seeing him enjoy it as much as I do. Particularly if he says "hey, when can we meet up again". Ummmmm

i love geting sucked "YAY"
    mudpaws you know you love him

I have to say I enjoy both , but if I had to choose , definitely sucking cock
    would be my choice. I am told I'm really good at it .

Love both equally!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I too love to be sucked but I have been tring to experience being submissive & CD. I have meet a dom guy who tells me what to do him. Last week he came over had me strip for him, then play with my cock for him. He had me kneel before him remove his pants & suck him off. He makes sure I swallow all his cum. When I'am servicing him I don't need to cum doing him is very exciting.

a guy came round off the internet who wanted to suck me. i said i was a dom and was only interested in being sucked (only cos i was lazy that night).
    he was really cute and he sucked me really well, and when i wanted to suck (i always feel that i have to do my part, my bit of compensation), he balked and said "no, that wasn't the deal. I came here to suck you.." I couldn't believe it. a guy refusing a blow job, no matter what the deal. so i just relaxed and enjoyed it, great experience. in the end i came on his face, which he liked and then he left, and i sat there for a couple of minutes considering the futility of the whole event, chalking it up to experience and grateful i didn't have to contend with the dry throat i usually get after giving head.

d

As an avowed cock sucker, this thread is really turning me on. I love being sucked almost as much as sucking, but only by someone who really knows what they're (he or she) doing. That's me. And, the most important thing I've learned from this site is to be yourself and find a partner (or partners) who like you for who and what you are.
    g

I love sucking cock. To feel a cock get hard and throb in your mouth is so hot! Don't get me wrong, I love to get sucked too, but to feel hard pumping meat in and out of my mouth while I'm on my knees is the best!

I'm sort of similar--was put off when I tried it as a youth and proceeded just to be sucked, but recently I feel the need to do it. I went to a really nice older masseur who put himself close to my face, and I put my lips around his semi-erect penis, and that was wonderful, a nice start on a journey, I think about the experience a lot. He unfortunately is out of town most of the year; I somehow need him to do it with, feeling the edge of his head along my lip....

Since I finally discovered other cocks just a few short years ago, I've gone definitely from a mutual, pretty much even, to liking sucking more, or at least the prolonged version. I love being sucked for a period of time, but then I want to cum, and cum hard! When I'm doing the sucking, I want to take my time, like I do with a woman, and try and let him build for a long time--more fantasy than the way it often works, which is over too quickly. I love to see how many orgasms a woman can have with me giving her oral. If she's too spent by the time I'm through with sucking and licking her pussy, then that's ok. So I guess that means I'd prefer to give than receive? It's all good with the right people!

I have done both, but my preference is sucking. Something about the feel of a nice hard cock in my mouth excites me. The anticipation of making him cum adds to the eroticism.

I have been sucking for years and really enjoy it with the right guy.that is the key,the right guy. I have been looking for a regular thing for a while now and have had no luck. I turn down most I have met because it seems they are not who they say they are.i have had a select few that we're real but either I moved or they did. I will keep looking but it's harder than you think(no pun intended ) I guess I'm too picky, or just safe. I go with a gut feeling. If it doesn't feel right, I politely decline.

Though I am a total bottom when it comes to MM anal play, I much prefere to be sucked. The two times that I really enjoy sucking cock is when I am helping a lady suck dick and while she is pegging me.

I like to suck more but must be shaved or trimmed very close dont like hair my favorite is on my knees and looking up at him as i suck him tell he feels my mouth up and his cum running down my chin.

I have only sucked one time so far. Sure would like to do more though, it was an awesome experience, especially considering he is 20 years old and I am 51. He was totally inexperienced and I had to lead him a lot. Tell him it was okay to grab my head and move it as he desired. He wanted to pull out when he came, I told him to shove it home and fill me up. Just great, and I came when he did hands free. Can't beat that.

But I like being sucked as well. It is an awesome thing when someone will do that for me. But it's always been woman up to this point, and most of them were not especially good at it. The person doing needs to worship my cock if they expect the liquid reward. No worship, no reward.

I keep my cock and balls shaved, and the pubes trimmed real short. The guy I blew had all his hair, and it did not bother me a bit. It was hot having my nose buried in the hair while his dick filled my mouth.

Hmm, going to have to go stroke it, hard and dripping. See ya.

Love receiving a good bj but I really love when I can indulge my taste for sucking cock. I'm a bottom all round and would much rather coax a man's dick into spewing warm cum whether in my mouth, on my face, or in my butt.

I like to be sucked, but I love to suck... If he, or she, wanted to it would be fine... But give me a few with full loads... That makes me HOT

To be sucked off correctly is wonderful. I have had times where I pull my cock out of the guy's mouth and tell him I have to go because he didn't suck it just had it in his mouth like a piece of candy, no feeling of horniness, no squeezing nor up and down roughness, very boring; so adios! Others, however, are cock hungry like I am sometimes when I sniff my poppers and proceed to milk out guy cum. Poppers make me so effin' horny I will suck any cock, feel guy's balls around me in a group situation like in a steamroom and like to enjoy themselves watching me suck or be sucked. When I take a whiff I crawl over to guys watching videos and start licking their nuts while they wank. It is so hot pleasing a man. We know what we like. I have had 2 guys lick and suck me at the same time and it was hot and interesting but I prefer a warm milking mouth, repetative motions until I burst into their gullet! The last guy I sucked off pushed his dick so deep down my throat I didn't even taste him. Next!

It's funny. I sucked cock as a kid and knew that it excited me, but when I started with m2m play as an adult, I would always get sucked. I still love to get sucked, but as I started to frequent peep booths in adult bookstores I started playing with and then sucking cocks that came through the hole. Now I suck much more often then getting sucked. The feeling of a hard cock in my mouth is amazing and I always hope that the guy that I'm sucking can last, since I swear I could do it for hours. His cum is my reward and his satisfaction and pleasure makes it that much more intense.

I Love hot mutual sucking! ......... :D