Register
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Suck or being sucked?

It is interesting. I was always being sucked in my rare previous experiences. I met a guy recently, he is just my type: tall, slim, smooth and professional. I felt very strongly of sucking him and willing to do it. Is this the feeling if you meet the right person or I changed my attitude?

Re: Suck or being sucked?

I think that you just met the right person for you to do it with..A connection ..

Unless you find out he hates guys who like to suck cock. Watch out.

Un
    Quote Originally Posted by adamjomith View Post
    It is interesting. I was always being sucked in my rare previous experiences. I met a guy recently, he is just my type: tall, slim, smooth and professional. I felt very strongly of sucking him and willing to do it. Is this the feeling if you meet the right person or I changed my attitude?

If you want to, you want to. There's nothing wrong with that.

I had the same experience years ago, after being sucked by a friend numerous times. He asked me to 69 with him. At first I said no, but in the heat of the moment i did suck him & we both came in each others mouth. I pretended that I didn't like it, but the truth is I did.

I love to suck dick not so much into getin sucked

I love to be sucked,,, and I'm not always interested in sucking...

it all depends on who I'm with,
    Trust and character is what I need around me,

who you choose to be around you

lets you know who you are!

You probably just met the right guy. Sucking is only fun when you really like the person in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wm1809 View Post
    I love to suck dick not so much into getin sucked
    I concur. For whatever reason I've developed a preference toward sucking rather than receiving.

Well first, I love being sucked, and have never sucked anyone. I have eat pussy, but never sucked a cock (yet). I am curious, as most guys sucking me love what they are doing, and love how much I enjoy what they are giving. Often we are both moaning, and the giver really gets into it, which makes it even better for me! I have been temped to try it sometime, but haven't done it yet. I'd like to find out what its like to give that pleasure to another, sort of like when loving a woman, I wait as long as I can hold on for her to cum first, and maybe more then once before I let go.

I love to suck. I would rather suck then be sucked.

I have had about a dozen or so guys suck me off over the years, and LOVED it, but never returned the favor. When I was very young (20-21) an older gentleman sucked me off and asked me to return the favor. I tried, but was very turned off by it and never tried again. Feel sorry about that now because the poor guy had to jerk himself off. Now 40 years later it is something that I think about all the time. Even have a suction cup dildo that I give a blow job every morning while I take a shower. I do hope to meet a guy some day that will let me try and not be pushy about it, because on the first time I do not want him to cum in my mouth. Who knows that what might happen in the heat of the moment. Know that being exposed to this because of the internet has changed me drastically.

I love to suck!!
    I love to suck more than being sucked.
    But, being sucked feels so good!
    Even better, I do not have to choose between sucking and being sucked. I get both on a regular basis (like last night).
    That keeps me very, very satisfied.
    JEM

I love sucking a nice clean cock. I could do it for hours but the guy always cums and it is over. I like all the licking and sucking better then the ending.
    I am always ready then to be sucked. Guess what...I can't wait to cum.

As I might of mentioned before here, my experience has been that most bi/ homo guys are bottom types and prefer to do the sucking. Probably 19 out of 20 men- for- men ads on our local Craigslist are guys looking to suck, receive anal sex, or both.

If you're one of those bi guys that loves to get sucked, you really shouldn't have too much of a problem finding someone to take care of you. There's lots of us that would love to.

Quote Originally Posted by looking2gethammered View Post
    I have had about a dozen or so guys suck me off over the years, and LOVED it, but never returned the favor. When I was very young (20-21) an older gentleman sucked me off and asked me to return the favor. I tried, but was very turned off by it and never tried again. Feel sorry about that now because the poor guy had to jerk himself off. Now 40 years later it is something that I think about all the time. Even have a suction cup dildo that I give a blow job every morning while I take a shower. I do hope to meet a guy some day that will let me try and not be pushy about it, because on the first time I do not want him to cum in my mouth. Who knows that what might happen in the heat of the moment. Know that being exposed to this because of the internet has changed me drastically.
    I think you've led a sheltered life in terms of male oral sex!

I've had about a dozen or so guys suck me off over the past month - and actually sucked slightly more. Go to any gay sauna and you'll probably get a chance to suck another guy

I'm a bottom guy so it's clear I love to suck cock.
    Every now and then I'm in the mood to get sucked
    I prefer another bottom to blow me.

I agree with Asian Dream. A Gay sauna is a great place to start.
    And you'll come out relaxed and happy.
    Last edited by Jessicaknight; Aug 1, 2010 at 11:56 AM.

I like both..but especially like feeling a guy shoot in my mouth!

I would far rather suck a cock than have anyone suck mine. I have FB that also likes to suck cock so I let him suck me, but I'd rather he didn't as I want to suck his cock and not have mine sucked. The best thing is he likes to fuck me, but doesn't like to get fucked which is just fine with me as I prefer to get fucked rather than fuck a guy.

Yeah, it's DEFINATEY situational.
    In a perfect world where you like the person, I like to suck.
    Then again...
    Isn't ANYBODY sucking your cock better than NOBODY sucking your cock?

Quote Originally Posted by adamjomith View Post
    Could be either one or the other or both or the combination...

Both... I love sucking LDD's cock and I love him sucking my clit, my nipples and whatever else he puts in his mouth.
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Sorry, double posting.

Enjoy it both ways, love cum in my mouth,and love to cum in someone elses mouth. It's just great either way. I've had experiences both ways over the years.

Thumbs up Re: Suck or being sucked?

Being a bi bottom I so prefer and LOVE sucking a cock!! Just the feelings of control.... switching back and forth between him in control then me....!! ... also prefer to submit when he wants to do me DOGGY!! lol

I like to suck, I find it some how soothing, but for some curious reason I don't like to be sucked? Weird? maybe

i too am one who prefers to suck. years ago from my earliest days i enjoyed being sucked and almost always by a girl. as i have gotten older i have found great pleasure by leanring to be a cocksucker.

First of all, welcome to the site.

No Navajo, you're not weird...you are just you. Some people get their gratification from filling their lover's desires. Then, they either take care of their own needs, or don't feel the need for personal gratification. I assume they get their fulfillment from serving others. You probably fit in that spectrum.

Then, there are those who only like to be on the receiving end of a relationship..... that's who you would probably feel the most comfortable with.

I hope you find someone who will allow you to be yourself and appreciate you for who you are. If you're able to communicate your needs and desires and, you don't settle for less than you want, I'm sure you will be successful.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Realist; Aug 22, 2010 at 8:40 AM.

It took me years to go from loving getting sucked to loving sucking. For a long time I used TMJ as an excuse (I developed that excruciating jaw thing by habitually eating sunflower seeds, the way baseball players do, for years and years, but who gives a shit about that?)

Now, for me, taking a hard cock in my mouth is an experience of incredible intimacy. To know that I am (hopefully) giving enormous pleasure to another man is half of it. The other half must be like the feeling a woman gets when her vagina is penetrated. He is "inside me," and it doesn't get any more intimate than that.

I think we're all looking for a deeper (no pun intended) connection. Giving head can provide something almost mystical to the dirty deed - even if you only do it for a few seconds at first. Go for it. Let it happen. You might just take your sexuality to a new level.

Quote Originally Posted by jrgeezer10 View Post
    Enjoy it both ways, love cum in my mouth,and love to cum in someone elses mouth. It's just great either way. I've had experiences both ways over the years.
    +1 ... Though still looking for the right Bi-sexual buddy to repeat my 1 and only encounter with