Register

Talking 1st off, and who out there likes GROUP SEX?!?!

Hey all!
    First off, I changed my name. Same sexy man, new, not so weird name. Plus my mom learned how to use Google search. ((((((mumbles;damn almost 80 and NOW she learns to use the damn internet))))))

2nd, how many of you have had group sex? not like a 3some or 4some. I mean like four or more cpls, or like eight or more folks just getting it on. What you say ORGY? Ya that.
    A while back, OK so it was a LONG while back, There was an idea to have a party at which me and another guy,PaBicur, were going to get it on in front of a bunch of folks. (see link below)
    http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8575
    Anyway we still want to have the damn party it is just slow going.
    Back to topic.
    A couple of times I have been talking dirty to the wife during sex, telling her, "oh I want to see you with a bunch of guys at the same time". and after the last time while we were cleaning up she said she would do it!!:WOO HOO
    Now I have seen her with others before, but two guys at the same time(not including me) was the most. I needed more men. I never get jealous when it comes to sex, as long as know the deal before we start she can do what ever, who ever, how ever SHE wants. I really do love to watch her with others. We had always talked about a free for all orgy, we got close with another cpl and a good friend of mine, but it turned into just a swap and a guy watching.
    SO LADIES! GENTLEMEN! COUPLES! EVERYBODY!!
    I would ask, anybody got any stories? ideas? advice? (want in?)
    Take care all,
    Jack

Re: 1st off, and who out there likes GROUP SEX?!?!

oh yes absolutely

Bring it on, Group Sex the more then better and of course everybody have to be bisexuals, That makes it more fun.

LOl Being in the Swing Lifestyle I have done this a couple of times. With my attention spam I get distracted too easily..lol I perfer a smaller venue like thre or four people, or better yet, one on one.
    But ya'll have a great time :}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

We will try

Most people I've been with at once was 12, it was awesome
    "Anything not related to elephants is irr-elephant" - Anon.

http://ahistoryofsexuality.blogspot.com/

the most at anyone time was five, two guys and three fine women, then the same number but three guys and two of the former threee women. now, i am interested in a one on one relationship, and leave the high octane poly-relations to others! best of luck though!
    get in! sit down! hold on! and shut up!

Yes have done and want to do it again!!! was 3 ladies and about 10 guys we all took turns having fun ... was a lot licking first then a lot of stroking and a lot of sucking and a big finish

Update;.....who out there likes GROUP SEX?!?!

So here is an update!!!
    Anybody who wants in send me a pm. I am not sure of the date yet.
    I want guys and girls, but at some point in the night I except to see my wife being serviced by at four guys. (and if a fine lass should find her way into the mix GREAT!)
    hope to hear from you soon, and thanks to the guys who already got in touch with me.
    Jack

The most people I have been with in an orgy is 3. Would love to participate in one with more bisexual people. It was really hot when this one gal watched up close while I gave her guy head. Then with his cock in my mouth I started fingering her and she was squirting cum like you would not believe. It was fun.

The most people that I have been with at one time ? It was more of a gangbang than group sex . Husband and wife took a hotel room with two friends . I was one of the friends . The party was for her and there were seven other guys that came through and fucked her during the evening , about six hours . She was not interested in anal . We (husband and two friends ) had fucked her in the beginning as we were waiting for the guests to arrive . We all are bi so there was plenty of cocksucking and anal amongst the guys . If she was being fucked when a new guy arrived , he was made welcome one of our mouths while waiting his turn . I was able to clean her up orally after each load was deposited after cleaning his dick off first . That makes it eleven total by my calculations . Several smaller group gatherings as well . A few were all male . Most were not .

dickhand said;
    The most people that I have been with at one time ? It was more of a gangbang than group sex . Husband and wife took a hotel room with two friends . I was one of the friends . The party was for her and there were seven other guys that came through and fucked her during the evening , about six hours . She was not interested in anal . We (husband and two friends ) had fucked her in the beginning as we were waiting for the guests to arrive . We all are bi so there was plenty of cocksucking and anal amongst the guys . If she was being fucked when a new guy arrived , he was made welcome one of our mouths while waiting his turn . I was able to clean her up orally after each load was deposited after cleaning his dick off first . That makes it eleven total by my calculations . Several smaller group gatherings as well . A few were all male . Most were not .
    WOW!!
    ok so now I am REAL horny, thanks for sharing.

Keep me posted, have so many fantasies that you can help me fulfill..........

im iffy on this subject
    i'd never be with more than a threesome *me and two others* and its never what i am in for a relationship
    the only reason i'd have a threesome is if my mate wants it, needs it, whatever
    and then there are times where one of the three gets ignored when two start going at it, and that gets fustrating and boring.

I'd love to be in an orgy myself, at the very least to say that I've been in one.

Only ever had proper (ie: over four) group sex with guys. I always find it very hot – but I think those of us who are slightly exhibitionist enjoy it the most.

I'm very new to sex with ladies – but did recently go to an event which I’d imagined would be a BI/STR8 orgy. This was a “Swingers” party – but it was actually a very respectable social affair - more like a drinks party. With people discreetly pairing off to go upstairs to private cubicles (they’re held in what is normally a Gay Sauna)

Angry Re: 1st off, and who out there likes GROUP SEX?!?!

I would Luv to have group sex, have had several mfm but nothing larger. Oh well i'm not dead yet, still might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Boats View Post
    I would Luv to have group sex, have had several mfm but nothing larger. Oh well i'm not dead yet, still might happen.
    From what I've heard from others - I suspect that regular group sex is only common between men - and that women (in general) aren't so interested

Small, intimate, relationships, (1+1, 1+2, or 2+2) with those I know very well and trust are the only types of multi-personal sexual connections I feel comfortable with. Have never had the desire to have sex with strangers, or even one night stands. Today, that seems like Russian roulette! My needs couldn't be met by anyone who I didn't have a caring, mutually compatible connection with....nor do I feel that I could fill their needs unless I knew how they thought and felt about being intimate. Both of my poly relationships were with two, who were partners before we met. My GF and I have discussed joining another single person, or a bi couple, but never more than that.

That's just my take on the subject and is in no way a condemnation of anyone else. We must all do what is in us to do.