Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Straight" guys with bi men

I have had about a dozen partners over 17 years to whom I gave oral pleasure and am amazed that all but 3 of them called themselves "straight" in that they would not reciprocate. I didn't mind as I love giving head. But it is amazing that there are so many men who love having a man suck them off and still refer to themselves as "straight." It really doesn't bother me. I just find it interesting.

By the way, most all of the dozen or so guys were married. If their wives - or all women - only knew how much all men really crave having their cock sucked and their cum swallowed.

I'm thrilled the women don't satsify their men. It leaves me with more appreciative men.

Re: "Straight" guys with bi men

Quote Originally Posted by indenver_indenver View Post
    I have had about a dozen partners over 17 years to whom I gave oral pleasure and am amazed that all but 3 of them called themselves "straight" in that they would not reciprocate. I didn't mind as I love giving head. But it is amazing that there are so many men who love having a man suck them off and still refer to themselves as "straight." It really doesn't bother me. I just find it interesting.

By the way, most all of the dozen or so guys were married. If their wives - or all women - only knew how much all men really crave having their cock sucked and their cum swallowed.

I'm thrilled the women don't satsify their men. It leaves me with more appreciative men.
    I dont think of myself as a Gay Slut - I have had about a dozen male partners over the last week to whom I gave oral pleasure.

But am equally amazed that 2 (of those that I spoke to afterwards) claimed to be "Straight" - including one I'd also fucked.

Anyway - I guess labels don't really matter - they were both nice guys (and hot) - though I didn't ask if they were married or not.

its got a lot to do with perception and terminology......

by definition a straight person is only attracted to the opposite gender..... and if they are not attracted to the same gender, then yes, they are straight....

it can be argued that they are enjoying another man sucking their cock.... but it can also be argued that they are only enjoying a blow job, it doesn't matter who is doing the sucking

lol you wanna stir the pot a lil ? lol then try this.....
    use the argument that a person can not be straight if they are being sucked off by another guy..... then add in that, a bisexual that is not attracted to another man, merely their cock, is not a bisexual, but a person with a cock fetish and watch the shit fly lol

the key is that people will use the argument that bisexuals are attracted to both genders... yet a lot of bisexuals will state they are not attracted to both genders, they merely like the taste of cock.....

same rule for straights, they are not attracted to other males, they just enjoy the blowjob, tho they can enjoy a blow job from a male.....

but you really need to use bill clintons way of thinking.... " I did not have sexual relations with ....... now define sexual relations lol
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

I can't imagine getting a BJ without giving one back.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    same rule for straights, they are not attracted to other males, they just enjoy the blowjob, tho they can enjoy a blow job from a male.....

but you really need to use bill clintons way of thinking.... " I did not have sexual relations with ....... now define sexual relations lol
    In fairness - both my "Straight" Guys last week were at a gay sauna - so can hardly claim to have strayed of the "Straight and Narrow" by accident

Bill Clinton is so fuckin hot !! - seems to get even more sexy as he gets older

If he wanted a blow job - Me and about a million other cute Asian twinks would have been more than happy to oblige plus would have gladly made sure none of his semen got onto our clothes - nor blabbed to a reporter in the first place

Yes it is amazing how many 'straight' men receive blow jobs from men and also call themselves straight still. And I must admit Long Duck Dong makes a point that I've never given careful consideration to before. I mean I have, but not in the same light as he describes above. Yet I have always thought (and still do) that if a man received oral from a man, then he had some inclination towards the same sex and could be labeled as bi, but not overtly. Even if this is all he ever does with males or ever will do. So, it made me question ( but only for a moment) if me claiming to be bi was an accurate description or not. Though I enjoy sucking, both giving and receiving more than other activities with males, I have participated in the full spectrum of what one can do sexually in male to male sex. And also though I don't get sexually and emotionally interested in men as I do with women and my friendships with my male sexual partners are very uninvolved, merely sexual, one could almost make the argument that I'm not bi. But truthfully, having enjoyed diverse sexual experiences with males, I don't think that's the case. There is no doubt that I am drawn to lovely women everywhere I go and always take notice. But that never happens with males except on the rare occasion and it's a certain quality that I can't really describe in words that would make me get attracted to a male in public. Generally, it's non-existent. So yes, there is a fascination with the cock.
    Trying to give definition as to what makes someone straight or bi is somewhat a gray area in some cases. Just because a male isn't interested in males in the full spectrum of the experience with emotional ties and committed relationships doesn't in my book define him as not being bisexual. If all one is interested in is just the sexual experience or various types of sexual experiences with males then I would still think that person to be bi. As far as men just receiving blow jobs from men and doing absolutely nothing else and defining themselves as straight, I suppose one could say they were straight. But to say it doesn't matter who's giving head whether male or female in my opinion is inaccurate. And if with a male it's still participating in a sexual encounter with the same sex. That in itself does not define the recipient as bi, but it sure says a lot that he's chosen to allow a man to do this. A mouth is just a mouth, but there is a person connected to it of one gender or the other.
    I'm not saying I have the answer here...but I wouldn't go as far as to say that guys receiving blow jobs are absolutely straight either. In the grand scheme of things, does it really matter at all except that two people regardless of gender are enjoying themselves....?
    Last edited by ErosUrge; Jul 19, 2010 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AsianDream View Post
    In fairness - both my "Straight" Guys last week were at a gay sauna - so can hardly claim to have strayed of the "Straight and Narrow" by accident

Bill Clinton is so fuckin hot !! - seems to get even more sexy as he gets older

If he wanted a blow job - Me and about a million other cute Asian twinks would have been more than happy to oblige plus would have gladly made sure none of his semen got onto our clothes - nor blabbed to a reporter in the first place
    lol.... careful.... thats like saying that every straight person that goes to a lgbt pride parade is not straight lol

I know what you are saying tho and yeah..... it is not really the behievour of straight people as a norm.....but as we say, you use the label that you feel best suits you...... lol
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

...labels, always the need for labels;

for me, i'm sexual, and that sexuality leads me to both men and women; however, someone(s) is(are) always asking for a label, as society says that someone like me is bisexual, so be it, hope it allows them to sleep better at night!

a dude gets a bj from another dude, but says he is straight, whatever entertains you, if the label makes you happy, claim it, hug it,...!
    get in! sit down! hold on! and shut up!

I hesitate to weigh in because I am neither bi, nor male. However, since I have been communicating with bisexual men for the purpose of my novel, i have reached the conclusion that bisexuality is a continuum -- which fits into the overall continuum of sexual orientation. On the one end of the overall continuum is heterosexuality and the opposite homosexuality. The continuum in this case, would likely look like a reverse Bell Curve with the highest percentages being on the extremes. However, if you separated out the continuum of bisexuality, and if one could gather accurate data, I am not sure one would see something more like a Bell Curve.

On the one end are the men referred to in this thread -- those that engage in some sexual behavior with members of their own sex. On the opposite end would be the homosexuals who engage in occasional sexual behavior with women.

Now, I don't claim to present any kind of scientific research here, this is just my sense of the thing. I have said to someone recently that my "data" must be considered in light of the fact that I am a heterosexual female (and told I am somewhat attractive). Thus, it stands to reason that men responding to my profile would be more likely to be on the heterosexual end of the continuum, whereas if I were a gay male, I might receive more responses from men on the other end. That being said, here is what I have found so far.

There are a lot of men who don't see themselves as being bisexual at all or only mildly so because all of their emotional relationships are with women. Sex with men is usually only oral and usually out of convenience. Though, as Eros pointed out, many of them get some pleasure out of giving head, but prefer getting it and don't see themselves as bi. Interestingly, many of these have shared that they had experiences doing this kind of thing with other boys in their early teens and found it convenient and a fun and easy way to get off (men all along the spectrum have had this experience too, btw).

There are many men who have responded to me that fit further on down the continuum ranging from those who do enjoy only raw and casual sex with males -- to those who are about equally straight and gay -- to those who prefer males (I have so far only received a couple of this type of response, and as I mentioned, think this has a lot to do with my own orientation).

I am not sure how helpful all of this is to this particular thread. But I would like to say that the most interesting thing to me about my correspondence so far with men on this topic is that: 1. Many men have a story to tell and many men have been needing to tell them (while many have not and haven't responded and that is fine). 2. So many men feel they are the only ones who have felt certain things or had certain experiences and let me say here -- you aren't alone. That is the greatest thing about this site, in my opinion. 3. I have decided that the word "bisexual" is what I like to call a "watermelon seed word". Just when you think you have your fingers wrapped around it in order to pick it up, it squirts or slips out elusively. The best way i have come to see it is, as I said above, as a continuum. The danger I see is that of a sort of discrimination forming (as I am told sometimes happens to bis from their gay acquaintances) that is that some how being "more bi" is better or being "less bi" is worse or vie versa. In my humble opinion better to just see the lovely shades of grey from dove to charcoal and enjoy the chiaroscuro. I certainly have enjoyed meeting and interacting with people on this site. I have come to realize lately I need to explore the female end of this spectrum, as well. Thanks to all of you who have responded to me with your candid and honest responses. I hope it will help others in the long run and thanks for indulging me in allowing a heterosexual female to weigh in on a topic she doesn't profess to know a whole lot about.
    "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint Exupery:wiggle2:

Quote Originally Posted by citystyleguy View Post

for me, i'm sexual, and that sexuality leads me to both men and women; however, someone(s) is(are) always asking for a label, as society says that someone like me is bisexual, so be it, hope it allows them to sleep better at night!

a dude gets a bj from another dude, but says he is straight, whatever entertains you, if the label makes you happy, claim it, hug it,...!

Ditto!

I tend to agree with LDD here. I do think one can have a "fetish" if you will for just about anything, including a penis. Since orientation is defined by the APA as a self concept then if you are not in denial and like penis and feel you are straight, then you are straight. If one FEELS that this is somehow out of step with their sense of self or if it causes distress then perhaps they are more bi or even gay.

In some Catholic cultures (Mexico for example) the sex drive in young men is still strong but the available females for participation are few. So there a bi/gay men who provide bj's for these otherwise str8 men. Seems to be that you are straight as long as you are not penetrated. So this str8 same sex bj behavior can be some what cultural.

Now where do I meet some of these str8 men

Quote Originally Posted by just4mefc View Post
    Now where do I meet some of these str8 men
    Spain - or Sunday afternoon at the Gay Sauna (married mans time)
    Last edited by AsianDream; Jul 20, 2010 at 5:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian Earnest View Post
    I am not sure how helpful all of this is to this particular thread.

Many men have a story to tell and many men have been needing to tell them (while many have not and haven't responded and that is fine).

So many men feel they are the only ones who have felt certain things or had certain experiences and let me say here -- you aren't alone.
    Shows the importance of you being Earnest (better than being Dorian Gary)

Maybe not helpful for this particular thread?

But - I - like many guys - have a story I'm busting to tell

This has been of little interest to my Gay friends - but a very profound personal and sexual experience for me.

Whatever - I wish you luck in writing your book

I've met a couple of guys who are authors who actualy seem to have made some money out of it - but it doesn't seem a real route to riches.

I considered myself straight for years even though I often thought of giving another man a blowjob or handjob. That was just my fantasy and I finally did made it a reality. I enjoy sucking a nice stiff cock and depending on the man would not be bothered by not getting head back in return. I enjoy my male partners and some of them I just love to make feel good without expecting to be made to feel good in return. I guess for me it's about giving pleasure. The titles we give each other or ourselves I think are always for the most part biased by our view of ourselves. I think a straight man would call himself Donald Duck while his cock was being sucked by a female or male and then insist he was straight afterward. lol

Well...I have never thought of myself as gay...my sexual partners over the years have overwhelmengly been women...my interest in sex with other men started in my mid-twenties. Before that I had never even eroticized it in fantasy...I have had a small number of men with whom I have had oral sex -- giving and receiving and have only had anal sex (giving) with one. The way I see the receiving oral and giving anal is pretty simple...I mean, it doesnt' matter who's hole I'm cumming in. The more problematic part for me, as far as labels goes, is the fact that I enjoy having a hot hard cock in my mouth...and I would love to know if I made a guy hard...

I'm guessing that the "straight" guys we're talking about have no idea about the kinsey scale...and have the need to pigeon hole themselves but are uncomfortable with the tag of bi b/c that would imply a 50/50 attraction.

I find that I rarely find men attractive in total, but I do find cocks sexually attractive....if I had to choose though, I choose women...but I'd miss the cocks.

Quote Originally Posted by vincent1955 View Post
    I considered myself straight for years even though I often thought of giving another man a blowjob or handjob. That was just my fantasy and I finally did made it a reality. I enjoy sucking a nice stiff cock and depending on the man would not be bothered by not getting head back in return. I enjoy my male partners and some of them I just love to make feel good without expecting to be made to feel good in return. I guess for me it's about giving pleasure. The titles we give each other or ourselves I think are always for the most part biased by our view of ourselves. I think a straight man would call himself Donald Duck while his cock was being sucked by a female or male and then insist he was straight afterward. lol
    peodeiktophilia is a form of fetish to do with sexual arousal from exposing yourself to strangers

its more common amongst people than is actually thought and with casual hook ups etc..... there are signs that a person can have a aspect of peodeiktophilia

its unusual in that its predominately a male issue, its rare to find it in a female.... but a lot of guys that go to places to meet strangers are indeed straight people, but they have a fetish for exposing themselves to strangers.... and it sexually arouses them

its safer for a male to expose themselves in a area with gay males, then in the street where they are likely to get arrested and charged with indecent exposure....

strange but true

There's a discrepancy between the labels we use (gay, straight, and bisexual -- though outside of this web site, most people don't really believe bisexuality exists) and how people really behave and feel in the real world. I've thoroughly reviewed the social science, medical, and historical literature, and I've come up with a dozen sexual types that I think better capture the spread of bisexual attraction. But any attempt to categorize is going to be somewhat artificial. If you're interested, check out my blog and take the sex test to see which sexual type might fit you best.

I as a married bi understand that a married man could consider himself straight even while being blown by another man. In his mind it is simply a sexual act that is a means to an end. I for the longest time only had straight sex but often during this sex was entertaining thoughts of male to male sex. I didn't make my desires a reality until my mid 20's when I found a young gay man who "went down" on me, I don't know if it was just the moment or in reality was the best bj I had ever had, but I was hooked. I spent many years seeking to be blown by other men, because I was "straight" so I didn't suck cocks, I just wanted to be sucked. I finally broke that pattern and since have been giving and getting. I have had sexual encounters with married men who so enjoyed the deep throating of their cocks and of course the swallowing of the warm load but still considered themselves straight but always wanted another bj sometime later. I enjoy blowing other married men who are not getting that type of pleasure at home. It is a very satisfying situation for both of us. I have been blown by married men but for the most part find it is they who just want to lay back and recieve the oral pleasure. I enjoy the mechanics of a great blowjob, the arousal, the stimulation, the climax. I know my partner want to feel like I am enjoying blowing him and he absolutely wants me to swallow his warm load. I personally don't really care about tags and titles or if a man is straight or bi or gay. I enjoy the feel of his arousal and the thought that I am providing him with both pleasure and release. In closing I'm pretty sure now that I'm not "straight" lol

A lot of great comments....so I guess I will add mine.....at 82 years old, I have no idea how many cocks I have sucked, or times I have been fucked...vague idea of how many women I have shared a bed with....but there are many who claim bisexuality does not exist...and perhaps as a specific group, it may not...many want to proclaim only straight and gay are valid groups....therefore in my experience...there are "straight men and women, who do enjoy gay sexual activities," and "gay men and women who do enjoy straight activities.:" therefore is a fluid grouping whereas gays and straights are validated as well as what then can be called BIsexual activities, since bi really only means TWO....

I've noticed that sexual identity and behavior seem to be mutually exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ja&Ve View Post
    I've noticed that sexual identity and behavior seem to be mutually exclusive.
    Well, it may look like that for some. In reality if you look at behaviour and sexual identity over a lifetime of multiple people you should find a group that have sexual identity matching their sexual behaviour. The vast majority who identify as heterosexual exhibit opposite gender attraction and exclusive opposite gender sexual activity and emotional attachment. There is a group that is more flexible in their sexual attraction and sexual behaviour. This group also exhibits a more fluid sexual identity over their lifetime. Some are holding on to a sexual identity that does not match their sexual behaviour but look at it over a lifetime and not just a year or so. Add to this a dual gender emotional attraction as well as a physical sexual attraction to multi genders and you probably have the real core group of bisexuals.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Well, it may look like that for some. In reality if you look at behaviour and sexual identity over a lifetime of multiple people you should find a group that have sexual identity matching their sexual behaviour. The vast majority who identify as heterosexual exhibit opposite gender attraction and exclusive opposite gender sexual activity and emotional attachment. There is a group that is more flexible in their sexual attraction and sexual behaviour. This group also exhibits a more fluid sexual identity over their lifetime. Some are holding on to a sexual identity that does not match their sexual behaviour but look at it over a lifetime and not just a year or so. Add to this a dual gender emotional attraction as well as a physical sexual attraction to multi genders and you probably have the real core group of bisexuals.

I think you pretty much nailed it Tenni. In the end how you identify really comes down to the individual, their comfort levels and what makes them feel good and comfortable in their own skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Ja&Ve View Post
    I think you pretty much nailed it Tenni. In the end how you identify really comes down to the individual, their comfort levels and what makes them feel good and comfortable in their own skins.
    Yes, how you identify comes down to the individual but in some situations a person may identify with a sexuality but be wrong. There should be nothing wrong with this misidentification if it is temporary. If a person is identifying with a sexuality but their behaviour indicates contradictions, some examination may be needed. Bisexuals may need to re examine themselves over a many years. Some may need the help of a bi friendly therapist if self reflection is not leading you to a comfortable place.

I would think that if you sincerely can state that you have been emotionally attracted to both genders to the point of identifying the emotion "love" you are bisexual. I'm inclined to hold this criteria more valid than a toss in the hay occasionally with both genders. The bisexual definition that I follow has this vague openness that some may use to deny their real attractions. (i.e. I am only attracted to cock and not the man..read like I feel towards women.) Self re examination is more for the fuzzy bisexuals who find that their sexual partners gender has shifted as a priority..imo..
    Last edited by tenni; Aug 11, 2014 at 12:41 PM.

Argue all you want, if you give or receive sex, be it oral or otherwise from someone of the same gender, you're bisexual. Unless it's a one time incidence, then it's a bisexual experience. How you split hairs or mince words is up to you but what you tell yourself to make yourself feel better is just that. The facts are the facts. Think of it this way, if you were receiving a blow job and were interrupted by another person, which would you have more explaining to do over, the blow job or the person doing it. This is subjective only because of it involves how people identify, a person can have a 100% heterosexual history! and still identify as bisexual or even gay. That's a spectrum that is completely subjective, a person's sexual history however is not subjective. History is history, facts are facts, and if you suck cock you are not completely heterosexual. If you get your cock sucked by a same sex partner you are not completely heterosexual. It is not as subjective as saying you're heterosexual when you have multiple same-sex partners, that's simply ignoring reality.

So guys are thinking of the dick and not what's attached to it?? ..what else is new, haven't most guys been doing that for the last 700 years or so..?

For some reason, most of the time I find that I have a desire to actually share in the mutual nurturing of my partner, to include physical, mental and spiritual aspects..so am I bisexual or what? I think I like men the way that women like men, or maybe it's just that I've been trained to believe that men can't be nurturing..?

..oh and since you guys brought it up, did you know that thanks to very generous contributions from influential donors future scholars will soon be able to study at the Ronald W Regan Memorial Library, the Gerald R Ford Memorial Library and the William Jefferson Clinton Memorial Adult Bookstore ??

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    its got a lot to do with perception and terminology......

it can be argued that they are enjoying another man sucking their cock.... but it can also be argued that they are only enjoying a blow job, it doesn't matter who is doing the sucking
    Last edited by elian; Aug 12, 2014 at 6:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bi2Bboring View Post
    Think of it this way, if you were receiving a blow job and were interrupted by another person, which would you have more explaining to do over, the blow job or the person doing it.
    Oh give me a break. If you were getting a blowjob from a 16 yr old girl or a 97 yr old woman, you would have more explaining to do about the person doing.

I have known women who have blindfolded their guy and had another guy blow him. According to you, the blindfolded guy is bisexual?? When my ex introduced a friend into our bed she asked if he would let me suck him. His reply was that he would let anyone suck his dick for the chance to fuck her. Do you really call that bisexual?

Quote Originally Posted by Dog62 View Post
    Oh give me a break. If you were getting a blowjob from a 16 yr old girl or a 97 yr old woman, you would have more explaining to do about the person doing.

I have known women who have blindfolded their guy and had another guy blow him. According to you, the blindfolded guy is bisexual?? When my ex introduced a friend into our bed she asked if he would let me suck him. His reply was that he would let anyone suck his dick for the chance to fuck her. Do you really call that bisexual?

You're splitting hairs again, the blindfolded guy is having an unwitting bisexual experience, it's still a guy sucking his cock. You and your ex's friend had a bisexual experience as well, irregardless of his orientation, it was still you sucking his cock. Neither of you was forced into it. You can skirt around it all you like, if you are sucking a cock or if you're getting your cock sucked by a guy, that's a bisexual experience. Rationalization and justifications aside, facts are facts, you didn't wake up sucking cock by accident, and neither did your ex's friend wake up getting his cock sucked by accident. Consensual parties engaged in a same sex experience is just that. Facts are still facts, even in Texas.

Now you claim it was a "bisexual experience". That doesn't make everyone involved "bisexual". It must be nice to be so narrow minded and have everything be black or white. There have been many a youth that has experimented and discovered that they didn't like something. Does that make them bisexual because they did it once and but didn't like it? The question was about BEING bisexual, not having a bisexual EXPERIENCE. Idiots abound...even in Indiana.
    Last edited by Dog62; Aug 13, 2014 at 6:08 AM.

The usual arguments over semantics. Guys who consider themselves straight, who would never think of sucking a cock but need/want quick sex, go to places where they know there are hot, wet mouths available instantly,no strings attached and free. They would rather have a woman, but that requires either romance or money...or both.

Quote Originally Posted by citystyleguy View Post

This answers all the dumb label questions