Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: "Straight" guys with bi men

Dont be sorry that being with a bi men, even ur a straight person. Im bi forever, i just got my bi man on dating sites Such ashttp://www.bi-sexualdating.com/
    It helps me to meet up with anyone around the world.

I know of 10000's of men who don't class themselves as straight coz they have no sexual attraction to women. They just have a vagina & tit fetish.

No I don't! Coz THAT just doesn't happen!
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

I gather that there are some men who are at the other end of the continuum: gay-identified, but sometimes sleep with women. Who are these men. and who are the women who sleep with them?

Quote Originally Posted by iamgarbanzo View Post
    I gather that there are some men who are at the other end of the continuum: gay-identified, but sometimes sleep with women. Who are these men. and who are the women who sleep with them?
    Freddy Mercury was supposedly one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    Freddy Mercury was supposedly one of those.
    Mercury was bisexual.

As for what the OP asked: If they're having sex with men, or want to then they're certainly not LOL "straight" or hetero at all.

I always thought it interesting what a distinction makes. If the classification of bisexuality is based wholly on attraction, then maybe I'm straight? If I see a guy that's deemed good looking, I'm not sexually attracted to him. If I see a gal that's deemed good looking, I am sexually attracted to her.

However, knowing that blowjobs feel good, regardless if it's a guy or a girl doing it, I'm okay with either a guy or girl doing it. I've let guys I wasn't sexually attracted to suck my cock. I've even let them fuck me in the ass, and I would also suck their cock (even though it gives me no sexual pleasure, it's a mindset thing). In my mind, I think the act of having sex with either sex makes you bisexual, too, not just sexual attraction.

Therefore, I'm bisexual. However, I'm only sexually attracted to women. Maybe there's a sub-classification for that?

I have only ever been with one man who wanted his cock sucked and was not inclined to return the favor. I knew it prior to the hookup. It's not my desire to meet men who don't reciprocate, but I was in a mansex drought at the time and eager to break out it. He told me he was str8 and seeking a blowjob from a man because his wife had lost all interest in oral sex with him and that he'd consider it cheating on her if he sought a bj from another woman. I took his word for it and didn't question it. As always, I enjoyed sucking a cock but was left wanting because he had no desire to make me cum. That's when it became a dealbreaker for me to give oral pleasure without also receiving oral pleasure.

I do think it's possible to enjoy being gotten off by a same sex partner and not necessarily be bisexual. But if you enjoy pleasing a same sex partner with or without reciprocation, you are necessarily bisexual. Many men who are in reality bisexual equate it with being gay. They remain in denial about it and will always believe themselves to be str8 and having same sex just to get off. I won't judge them for it. I always want kissing and sensual foreplay and mutual oral sex to be included in my mm sexual activities. I don't always get exactly want I want because many bi men think kissing is gay or too personal or unmasculine. It's not a dealbreaker for me if they only want oral sex, but it is a dealbreaker if they don't want to suck me. Ironically, 3 of the last 4 men I've met wanted to suck me off, but refused recip. That wasn't a dealbreaker for me LOL. I felt a bit selfish at first lying back and enjoying it as they pleased me, but then I realized it was they who were getting all they wanted and I was only getting half of what I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    I have only ever been with one man who wanted his cock sucked and was not inclined to return the favor. I knew it prior to the hookup. It's not my desire to meet men who don't reciprocate, but I was in a mansex drought at the time and eager to break out it. He told me he was str8 and seeking a blowjob from a man because his wife had lost all interest in oral sex with him and that he'd consider it cheating on her if he sought a bj from another woman. I took his word for it and didn't question it.

I do think it's possible to enjoy being gotten off by a same sex partner and not necessarily be bisexual. But if you enjoy pleasing a same sex partner with or without reciprocation, you are necessarily bisexual. Many men who are in reality bisexual equate it with being gay. They remain in denial about it and will always believe themselves to be str8 and having same sex just to get off. I won't judge them for it. I always want kissing and sensual foreplay and mutual oral sex to be included in my mm sexual activities. I don't always get exactly want I want because many bi men think kissing is gay or too personal or unmasculine. It's not a dealbreaker for me if they only want oral sex, but it is a dealbreaker if they don't want to suck me. Ironically, 3 of the last 4 men I've met wanted to suck me off, but refused recip. That wasn't a dealbreaker for me LOL. I felt a bit selfish at first lying back and enjoying it as they pleased me, but then I realized it was they who were getting all they wanted and I was only getting half of what I wanted.
    LOL you actually believe him? That guy is in serious denial about being bisexual, and how having sex with a man is cheating on his wife.

I know gay men who when they hook up they don't suck the other guy's dick,, or get the other guy off.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Apr 23, 2015 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by indenver_indenver View Post
    I have had about a dozen partners over 17 years to whom I gave oral pleasure and am amazed that all but 3 of them called themselves "straight" in that they would not reciprocate. I didn't mind as I love giving head. But it is amazing that there are so many men who love having a man suck them off and still refer to themselves as "straight." It really doesn't bother me. I just find it interesting.

By the way, most all of the dozen or so guys were married. If their wives - or all women - only knew how much all men really crave having their cock sucked and their cum swallowed.

I'm thrilled the women don't satsify their men. It leaves me with more appreciative men.

.......... I agree totally with you! I love it too! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    its got a lot to do with perception and terminology......

by definition a straight person is only attracted to the opposite gender..... and if they are not attracted to the same gender, then yes, they are straight....

it can be argued that they are enjoying another man sucking their cock.... but it can also be argued that they are only enjoying a blow job, it doesn't matter who is doing the sucking

lol you wanna stir the pot a lil ? lol then try this.....
    use the argument that a person can not be straight if they are being sucked off by another guy..... then add in that, a bisexual that is not attracted to another man, merely their cock, is not a bisexual, but a person with a cock fetish and watch the shit fly lol

the key is that people will use the argument that bisexuals are attracted to both genders... yet a lot of bisexuals will state they are not attracted to both genders, they merely like the taste of cock.....

same rule for straights, they are not attracted to other males, they just enjoy the blowjob, tho they can enjoy a blow job from a male.....

but you really need to use bill clintons way of thinking.... " I did not have sexual relations with ....... now define sexual relations lol
    ............. ..... Yes, I will admit to having a cock fetish. Absolutely! I Love it!! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman View Post
    Well...I have never thought of myself as gay...my sexual partners over the years have overwhelmengly been women...my interest in sex with other men started in my mid-twenties. Before that I had never even eroticized it in fantasy...I have had a small number of men with whom I have had oral sex -- giving and receiving and have only had anal sex (giving) with one. The way I see the receiving oral and giving anal is pretty simple...I mean, it doesnt' matter who's hole I'm cumming in. The more problematic part for me, as far as labels goes, is the fact that I enjoy having a hot hard cock in my mouth...and I would love to know if I made a guy hard...

I'm guessing that the "straight" guys we're talking about have no idea about the kinsey scale...and have the need to pigeon hole themselves but are uncomfortable with the tag of bi b/c that would imply a 50/50 attraction.

I find that I rarely find men attractive in total, but I do find cocks sexually attractive....if I had to choose though, I choose women...but I'd miss the cocks.
    If a man gets hard at the touch of another man, he IS BI. A truly straight man would never let it happen. How can you be aroused by something that you do not enjoy? I know that before my late wife got me started enjoying BI play if a guy had tried to touch me. I would have mashed his nose

berryhard

Quote Originally Posted by olmizzou42 View Post
    The usual arguments over semantics. Guys who consider themselves straight, who would never think of sucking a cock but need/want quick sex, go to places where they know there are hot, wet mouths available instantly,no strings attached and free. They would rather have a woman, but that requires either romance or money...or both.

i agree that would describe several guys situation, just want head. Nothing wrong with that.
    My guess is that these "straight" guys just haven't come to terms with their sexual desire to have sex with a guy As well most of us have grown up forced to conform to societies view of what a gender should think and do preventing some from admitting what they really feel.

Quote Originally Posted by bi4asplay View Post
    If a man gets hard at the touch of another man, he IS BI. A truly straight man would never let it happen. How can you be aroused by something that you do not enjoy? I know that before my late wife got me started enjoying BI play if a guy had tried to touch me. I would have mashed his nose
    Yeah, if a guy is actually hetero/straight and he wants a blowjob he'll pay for a female hooker, pick up a slutty chick in a bar, or find a regular side piece/booty call and not go to a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    its got a lot to do with perception and terminology......

by definition a straight person is only attracted to the opposite gender..... and if they are not attracted to the same gender, then yes, they are straight....

it can be argued that they are enjoying another man sucking their cock.... but it can also be argued that they are only enjoying a blow job, it doesn't matter who is doing the sucking

lol you wanna stir the pot a lil ? lol then try this.....
    use the argument that a person can not be straight if they are being sucked off by another guy..... then add in that, a bisexual that is not attracted to another man, merely their cock, is not a bisexual, but a person with a cock fetish and watch the shit fly lol

the key is that people will use the argument that bisexuals are attracted to both genders... yet a lot of bisexuals will state they are not attracted to both genders, they merely like the taste of cock.....

same rule for straights, they are not attracted to other males, they just enjoy the blowjob, tho they can enjoy a blow job from a male.....

but you really need to use bill clintons way of thinking.... " I did not have sexual relations with ....... now define sexual relations lol
    …as usual long duck dong is on the right track…100 of guys that I’ve blown identified themselves as straight…they had no sexual interest in me other than my mouth…all I was to them was a blowjob…

Quote Originally Posted by seeknay View Post
    I can't imagine getting a BJ without giving one back.
    …yes…as many blowjobs as I’ve given…I’ve got very few back…I was a cocksucker…I gave me blowjobs…if I wanted a blowjob I got them from my girlfriend at the time…

I agree with everyone that said that if a "straight "man fuck around with another guy then he is bi at the least. If we would stop telling everyone that they have to classify themselves in some fucking category and let people live their fucking lives there wouldn't be any fucking problem.

Quote Originally Posted by indenver_indenver View Post
    I have had about a dozen partners over 17 years to whom I gave oral pleasure and am amazed that all but 3 of them called themselves "straight" in that they would not reciprocate. I didn't mind as I love giving head. But it is amazing that there are so many men who love having a man suck them off and still refer to themselves as "straight." It really doesn't bother me. I just find it interesting.

By the way, most all of the dozen or so guys were married. If their wives - or all women - only knew how much all men really crave having their cock sucked and their cum swallowed.

I'm thrilled the women don't satsify their men. It leaves me with more appreciative men.
    …just because you let a guy suck your dick doesn’t make you gay…

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …just because you let a guy suck your dick doesn’t make you gay…
    Guys in prison resort to this constantly because, for the most part, it's all that's available and a significant notch above " five-finger-Rosie." Occasionally, female staff will become involved with an inmate.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I agree with vincent1955 I really enjoy sucking cocks and do not mind if a guy does not return the bow job I like giving pleasure to nice guy in fact I have cum while sucking a number of times without being touched