Register
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: are you cut or ucut?

60 cut 4 ins. I like both just be clean. Sucking on the extra skin is hot

59 cut 6.5" not as hard or as long as I used to be. Still works and it's still my favorite toy...

59 and cut, see my pics. Like them cut or uncut!

i am 67 ,, and cut

I'm 66 and cut

Getting back to the subject, my neighbors are from Europe. They actually met in a German POW camp. When born, they didn't have their son circumsized because they didn't want him perceived to be Jewish. They weren't anti-semetic. It was more for family preservation. I'd never heard that perspective.
    Dutch

i thought most europeans didn't get circumsized unless they were jewish. unless there son was born in the us where everyone is kinda pressured to get there sons circumcized. either way i respect there decision & i know its not antisemitic. war can make u do things u wouldn't do normally. not that not getting circumcized is a bad thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutch0927 View Post
    Getting back to the subject, my neighbors are from Europe. They actually met in a German POW camp. When born, they didn't have their son circumsized because they didn't want him perceived to be Jewish. They weren't anti-semetic. It was more for family preservation. I'd never heard that perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i thought most europeans didn't get circumsized unless they were jewish. unless there son was born in the us where everyone is kinda pressured to get there sons circumcized. either way i respect there decision & i know its not antisemitic. war can make u do things u wouldn't do normally. not that not getting circumcized is a bad thing.
    Correct, most Jews in Europe do not mutilate their son's genitals. Yes getting cut is a bad thing as it's genital mutilation and not needed at all.

60 and cut.

58. Cut. No preference. Never met a cock I didn't like :-)

66 cut
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

Uncut 40 Love Uncut

65 cut

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tim_0076.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	48005
    Quote Originally Posted by curmwm52 View Post
    55, Cut and shaved (mostly)

I'm 62 married and cut. Shaved and very smooth.

I notice most men born in the 40's, 50's and 60's are cut. The trend started going the other way in the 70's and is much more prevalent today to be uncut. I prefer cut; think an exposed head is much more sexy looking and like the "mouth feel." But I can pull the foreskin down and get the same look and mouth feel. Just a preference.