Register
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Re: are you cut or ucut?

Quote Originally Posted by ErosUrge View Post
    I am uncut but the foreskin rolls back automatically when I am fully erect and hard. In fact, when the foreskin is rolled back, it looks like it's cut.Attachment 42570
    Yeah, I know what you are talking about......my cock is the SAME way ! ! !
    We could be "cock twins" LOL...
    BEAUTIFUL cock BTW!

Yes, I know about loosing length.......I was 6-1/2 inches with a sweet upward curve toward my navel. In the past 3 months, I have LOST 1-1/2 inches of cock and it is no long curved upward, but sticks straight out from my nuts. I have also lost some girth........HELL I just have a smaller cock, but man, my orgasms are out of this fucking world ! ! !

35 married uncut

Quote Originally Posted by earloftexas View Post
    Yes, I know about loosing length.......I was 6-1/2 inches with a sweet upward curve toward my navel. In the past 3 months, I have LOST 1-1/2 inches of cock and it is no long curved upward, but sticks straight out from my nuts. I have also lost some girth........HELL I just have a smaller cock, but man, my orgasms are out of this fucking world ! ! !
    I used to be 6-1/2" turgid, cut, with a big mushroom head. My cock stuck straight up in the air and I could keep an erection for hours. I've always been a grower; 2-1/2" flaccid but the head of my cock was still exposed. In the last 5 years and since 5 abdominal surgeries in the last two years, my cock has gone into hiding. My cock sinks all the way back into my scrotum, hiding totally, head and all. It's still a grower, but now I only get 4" when erect and the head isn't big anymore. It's all I can do to get it erect and hard, let alone keep it hard for any length of time, without the help of a little blue pill. Even with that, my cock just sticks straight out when erect. At least I can still build up a good load of cum and ejaculate. But I can't help but wonder how long it will be until I lose that, too.

cut seems like someone snipped off a few inches over the years too! sux getting old :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Fzmr9t View Post
    cut seems like someone snipped off a few inches over the years too! sux getting old :-(
    Sucks getting older! LOL!

69 going on 40, married and cut. Would much prefer to be uncut and have re-stretched half my foreskin.
    Docking.... Slide your cock inside your mates foreskin.... feels awesome.
    Last edited by Naked69; May 26, 2017 at 4:45 PM. Reason: Spelling

Cut, 65 years old

Bi, married, cut and prefer cut as well, though open minded.

32 uncut. Actually like my dick uncut as it looks so smooth. I wish I could suck myself

Quote Originally Posted by Cumsee69 View Post
    would love to suck your cock,,nice cock Oztrich.
    I want to suck them all!

48 cut

Cut
    and shaved...66 yrs old

Quote Originally Posted by Donek View Post
    32 uncut. Actually like my dick uncut as it looks so smooth. I wish I could suck myself
    i think pretty much every guy wishes that lol

cut 66
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Donek View Post
    I dated a guy who told me, that when he was 13, he could put his legs over his head, and give himself a BJ...He said it was weird feeling with himself starting tho Cum, all the while knowing he was the source of his BJ...

52 married 6" cut and shaved to a small patch.

I am 6" cut. I shave my lower shaft and balls and keep my hair trimmed.

55,small thin and cut

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I dated a guy who told me, that when he was 13, he could put his legs over his head, and give himself a BJ...He said it was weird feeling with himself starting tho Cum, all the while knowing he was the source of his BJ...
    From the time I was about 16 until I was in my late 20's I could self-suck. It was awesome! Nothing weird about it. And when my 1st wife found out I could do it.....well, lets just say it lead to some pretty wild times.

64,cut

I am 56 years old and cut. I wouldn't have it any other way. I only look for other guys who are cut. Seeing an uncut guy kinda freaks me out. It just doesn't look right to me.

I'm 56, cut, shaved. I prefer cut cocks that are shaved.

60 and cut. I didn't have the choice, being pared down when I was an infant. My parents bought into the whole hygiene thing, although my dad was never circumsized. The 50s were funny years.

I'm interested in the comments about losing length with age; I seem to be in that club myself. Perhaps it's perspective with advancing years and certainly I've grown some abdominal padding that makes my dick look smaller than it used to when I was young and lean. Last time I measured it was 6" to the tip and 6.5" in circumference when in full rock n' roll mode. It still feels good and is still very welcoming of all sorts of attention.

I don't have much experience, but would welcome a chance to play with a clean, healthy and exuberant cock whether it is cut or not. I think every cock has the capacity to be magnificent and would be happy to test the theory.
    Last edited by thirstyfellow; Jun 7, 2017 at 10:39 AM.

I am 8 inches uncut. I prefer guys with a bigger dick than mine and cut. But I've sucked some uncut cocks and loved it every time.

48 and 6 in cut

Re: are you cut or ucut

I am 6" and uncut....

59 cut and shaved and prefer the same.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I could self-suck from the time I was 15 until I was in my mid-20's. It was wonderful. When my wife (I got married at 19) found out I could self-suck, she would make me do it so she could watch. It was a big turn-on for her.

thirstyfellow said "60 and cut. I didn't have the choice, being pared down when I was an infant. My parents bought into the whole hygiene thing, although my dad was never circumsized. The 50s were funny years."

I was born in '56 and was circumcised at age 2. My dad was born in '28 and he was circumcised, but I don't know if it was done at birth or later in life. Yeah it was all about hygiene. But I have to admit, to me a circumcised cock looks sexy as hell! And I don't buy into the bullshit that impotence and difficulty achieving erections is a result of circumcision. There is too much medical evidence to the contrary.