Register
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: Do older men turn bi???

I have known I was bi since age 10. Now I am 67. I have denied it from time to time, but in my 40's I totally embraced it.

it's that the wife lost all sex drive
    didn't feel right finding another lady

I really find it absurd and narrow minded that so many of you believe that becoming bisexual has anything at all to do with changes in your spouse. One, it suggest that on some level you are outwardly ashamed to be bisexual and therefore need to find a scapegoat for why you became this way. Two, your marriage was weak in the begin with, and you are looking for yet another scapegoat to feel okay about cheating on a person that you swore never to stray from. It would be easier for me to buy into the fact that you always knew that you were attracted to men on a small level and just too pressured by social norms to be honest with yourself. You lied to yourself, you lied to the sweet girl you were dating, you married her (marriages with secrets are by nature weak), life happened, you matured and care less about social norms, now your more honest with yourself, the curiosity and desire has increased, BUT... "OH SHIT!!, I'm married to a woman who thinks I'm straight! That stupid fat cow! Well, she did let herself go. I guess then I'm justified if I go down on a few guys" Seriously, that's what you sound like to me.

Is it really her fault? I argue that its nobody's fault. You are just bi and always have been.

I have always been bisexual, ad a pantyboy. At 50 years of age, I decided t embrace it and live it, as it wasn't going away.

I couldn't be more clear. It is not my wife's fault. I own it and I'm going through an intense inner battle around guilt but that's not my point today. With the benefit if hindsight I guess I've known for almost 20 years. Admitting to myself very slowly how I felt. I can only speak for myself but I did not turn bi as I got older, I found a way to admit it to myself and started to experiment as I got older. I also always felt like bi was possibly a cop out and I was really gay. That was shameful for me. Intellectually I know, we should not have to feel that way but I carry some but it gets to be less of an issue over time. I can say I have figured out bi is not a cop out but who I really am. I'm comfortable with that in my own head but I'm not out. I have work to do. I hope my wife understands.

I'am a 71yo male and I have always been bi.Sucked my first cock at 14yo and done so thru the years.Meet a lot of guys 40 to 70yo.who did not start being bi till later in life.One older guy that I meet his story was his wife would not give him a blow job so he would meet gay and bi men just to get his cock sucked.He would not reciprocate,he just wanted a BJ.

I think part of it is purely biological. As a 59 yo male I still see those 24 yo women as hotties but know they would look at me as "who are you kidding gramps?" And rightfully so. That part has to do with continuing the species for the most part. However as a more evolved species we can enjoy sex later on and not just for procreation. There are plenty of of Avery attractive women well into their 40's, 50's 60's and beyond. Yes it is true a lot let themselves go as do men. For every woman who has me herself go. I would think there's a proportional amount of fat bald guys. As a man interested in both genders, sure I would want to experience the love making of a mid 20's to 40's yo. But even there you can find plenty from both genders who personally you may not find attractive for whatever reason. Preferably, for myself, I like partners within ten years of my own age, in reasonable health and are wise enough to take care of themselves if not only for looks but to stay healthy and enjoy the activities life has to offer.

The obvious answer is yes, older men turn bi, but then younger guys turn bi too. There are as many reasons this happens as there are males it happens to. I was 32 when I was introduced to mm oral sex. Had my wife not coaxed and encouraged me to try it, I believe I would still be totally straight. From this 1st time being sexually intimate with a man, I enjoyed it and wished I had discovered it earlier in my life. Also I knew it was not going to be a one time thing and that I wanted to continue having oral sex with men and get as much cock as I could ! I am fairly sure I didn't have latent bi or gay desires because I had never even thought about sex with men prior to that. I believe it was my sexually adventurous nature and my desire to fulfill a fantasy for my 1st wife that led me to it. Paraphrasing the old cliche...I tried it and I liked it. I am certainly happy that it happened and I've never regretted it or felt shame or guilt because of it.
    Last edited by cuttin2dachase; Jul 4, 2014 at 1:55 PM. Reason: Misspelled words

I am 70 to and I have liked cocks since I was 12. My older brother started playing with my cock and sucking it. I could not get enough, it felt so good.

Quote Originally Posted by david2230 View Post
    I am 70 to and I have liked cocks since I was 12. My older brother started playing with my cock and sucking it. I could not get enough, it felt so good.
    Creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by loveatl View Post
    Just wondering why most bi-men are over 50, most of which are married, semmed to all of a sudden want to be with another guy, in some way or another.
    Did this come to the front, because of age---can they not find a female now, that turns them on---or is it something that as been there all along, but society didnt accept it till they got old enough not to care---
    Were they afraid of being called gay infront of their friends--
    Can you really be bi at 50 and not at 20? Maybe people are more open now?
    Just curious, because I find myself in the same sitituation. Have always thought of being with another guy, since the first time I was a teen. But never acted on it. Now that I am older, want to try it again.
    I am so confused??
    …I think it’s something that happens in a guy’s mid-40 when his wife has lost interest in sex…he turns to other guys because he rationalizes that it’s not really cheating per se…

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …I think it’s something that happens in a guy’s mid-40 when his wife has lost interest in sex…he turns to other guys because he rationalizes that it’s not really cheating per se…
    I agree with you about men in the 40's finding themselves interested in men and they never were before. I agree that men that I have met who have not had sex for as many as five years begin to look elsewhere when their wives show no interest in sex. It is a reality that many men maintain interest in sex many years after being cut off. These men state that they love their wives and the relationship is good other than the lack of sex.

Under those circumstances, I really don't know why anyone would blame the man but some posters do. The suggestion is to communicate and I agree that would be the best route. Is it cheating? I personally don't care and empathize with the man who turns to other men for sexual release. Whether he always was interested or it came to him as a solution doesn't matter.

I would like to comment on this topic as I'm 65 years old and bi. I'm a widower for 8 years date several women and enjoyed sex with them. But as a young person enjoyed sucking some cock. Never did while I was married. Now at this stage in life I enjoy having sex with men. Most women my age have little interest in sex most want financial security or someone to fix something.

I feel I have always been bi but never really acted on it I wish I would have. I feel we don't need to blame or judge anyone because I do not want anyone to judge me especially if you have not talked or walked in my shoes.

Just wondering why most bi-men are over 50, most of which are married, semmed to all of a sudden want to be with another guy, in some way or another.
    Did this come to the front, because of age---can they not find a female now, that turns them on---or is it something that as been there all along, but society didnt accept it till they got old enough not to care---
    Just curious, because I find myself in the same sitituation. Have always thought of being with another guy, since the first time I was a teen. But never acted on it. Now that I am older, want to try it again.
    I am so confused??
    ...this post is 5 years old...why are we taking about it again?...

I figure any one or all of these would make a compelling reason for an older man to be more open toward bisexuality.

More confident in what they want as a result of having more experience
    No longer have to worry about raising children
    Hormonal changes
    Lack of attention from partner (if any)

People don't "turn" bi, or gay/lesbian; but sometimes they realize it later in life.

all the older guys i know turn bi so they can suck a dick and get it in the ass because they like it the ones i do it too i also do there wifes in threesomes that is the only i will do bi is in a threesome
    I also only do bi in a threesom or foursome with another couple. The wife and I have been married for 40 years and what we do we do as a couple or we don't do it at all, that's the way it has been for everything we do for the last 40 years
    We have had mmf with no bi play but like a lot of things that got old, so we tryed bi and it was great

Quote Originally Posted by BobSue View Post
    I also only do bi in a threesom or foursome with another couple. The wife and I have been married for 40 years and what we do we do as a couple or we don't do it at all, that's the way it has been for everything we do for the last 40 years
    We have had mmf with no bi play but like a lot of things that got old, so we tryed bi and it was great
    Don't be surprised if one or both of you is cheating. In all the decades I've known and encountered people in open relationships who claim they "only play together" I've never met anyone who did not in secret cheat on their partner at least once, or as a regular thing.

Hate to be so simplistic or even just a pig, But it doubles a mans chances of gettin a blow job and in some sad cases his first blowjob!!!

Outside of some minor messing around when I was a boy, I had my first with a girl my age when I was 18 and then with an older man who made me his girl friend when I was 23. After that I only had sex with men for several years, usually roleplaying their girl friend.

Quote Originally Posted by schaum_m View Post
    Outside of some minor messing around when I was a boy, I had my first with a girl my age when I was 18 and then with an older man who made me his girl friend when I was 23. After that I only had sex with men for several years, usually roleplaying their girl friend.
    What do you mean by "roleplaying their girlfriend"? Does that mean they referred to you as a woman, with a woman's name, and had you dress up in women's underwear/clothing, and make up?

I'm not sure why any guy would want to do that, or want to be with a guy that wanted you to imitate a woman but it's not something I personally have ever done or want to do, and even when I was single if a man had ever suggested it I would have told him to find a drag queen instead and just not had sex with him.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    What do you mean by "roleplaying their girlfriend"? Does that mean they referred to you as a woman, with a woman's name, and had you dress up in women's underwear/clothing, and make up?

I'm not sure why any guy would want to do that, or want to be with a guy that wanted you to imitate a woman but it's not something I personally have ever done or want to do, and even when I was single if a man had ever suggested it I would have told him to find a drag queen instead and just not had sex with him.
    It doesn't matter if you understand pole_smoker I enjoyed being his girl friend and since he was initiating the sex play, I'm sure he was enjoying it too.

I am so confused??
    "---or is it something that as been there all along, but society didnt accept it till they got old enough not to care---" <--- that's exactly how it is for me. Always there, just didn't make the opportunities until later in life (in early 40's).
    BiBoz49 Live in the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Biboz49 View Post
    "---or is it something that as been there all along, but society didnt accept it till they got old enough not to care---" <--- that's exactly how it is for me. Always there, just didn't make the opportunities until later in life (in early 40's).
    Well it is 2015 and society is much more accepting of the LGBT community as a whole. Although we had many friends and neighbors who are gay and lesbian back down south that insisted there is no such thing as 'bi-sexual' only straight and gay. We never let on that we were an alternative lifestyle cpl. while we lived there but had some private fun with some very nice bi-bottom males.

Great to be in the northern rocky mountains and so close to Washington state where they have been kewl to it all for years. I mean Triangle Recreation Camp (a clothing optional LGBT private group) looks like a great place to unwind or wind up if you like the great outdoors like we do?

Spring is here! Let's set camp & get nekkud!

I am over fifty and have been bi that I was aware of since about age 14. I do overall prefer women to men, and can develop good quality romantic relationships with women, where I tend not to want to be more than friends with other men, but with a sexual component. The M/M friendships can be deep, but not to the extent that I want to move in with another man. I was, when I was younger, more careful of who knew about it, and now not so much.

Of course they can.
    Older men make the best tops, too

Quote Originally Posted by elian View Post
    I figure any one or all of these would make a compelling reason for an older man to be more open toward bisexuality.

More confident in what they want as a result of having more experience
    No longer have to worry about raising children
    Hormonal changes
    Lack of attention from partner (if any)
    …sounds right to me…

personally I have had the same thing happen had a friend when i was young, but to me if you did it then you were always bi you didn't just turn to be bi. liking cock is like licking a sucker once you do it you always will.

I was straight until 30s due to problems a home ie no sex I found a park began to get sucked felt so good next I met a guy I liked a lot began to suck him felt guilty but kept going for more the desires were very bad so I have been sucking guys now for 27 year

I am 50 and married for 30 years. When I was 14 I stayed all night with a friend and we started playing with each other and ended up sucking each other, then when I was 18 again stayed all night with a friend and we drink a little started talking about pussy and ended up talking about dicks. We pulled out our cocks to compare each others and he grabbed mine and started stroking me and then I started stroking his, he then leaned over as were seating the couch and put my cock in his mouth and sucked me, I had him lay on the floor and I got over him and started sucking his cock while he sucked mine. Then at 40 a bifriend stop one evening an we started talking about cock and I ask to see his, he stood up and pulled it out then walked over in front of me as I sat on the couch. I got ahold of his cock and start playing with it and stroking him, then as he started getting hard I put my mouth around his cock and started sucking him. I still get a craving for a cock but havent sucked any one for over 10 years now. I does seem to me that i enjoy pics and vid of naked men and think of sucking on a cock a lot more than I did when I was 40.