Register

1 year on bisexual.com

I just looked and I've been on here 1 year already wow times goes by sooo fast this is a nice place glade I found it. I heard ppl say when Shybi guys was around that was a popular site for men i wish i had know of it before it shut down

Re: 1 year on bisexual.com

Quote Originally Posted by GayGuy04 View Post
    I just looked and I've been on here 1 year already wow times goes by sooo fast this is a nice place glade I found it. I heard ppl say when Shybi guys was around that was a popular site for men i wish i had know of it before it shut down

Congratulations on your one year! And I often reminisce about the old days of shy bi guys. It was fun back in the days. Sorry you missed it, but there are some amazing people here as well!

Quote Originally Posted by GayGuy04 View Post
    Congratulations on one year!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Well, I don't know anything about "shy bi guys"...I am certainly not shy. Just too bad there are no real men in my area who want to play for real any longer. Just not like it used to be back in the day. I would be getting topped 2 to 3 times a week, sometimes with small groups using me, regularly. Maybe I will find some tops in my area of Maryland again for some fun a couple to a fe times a week.