Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Bi Crossdressers

Lingerie is hot to wear. Makes me feel slutty and I love to feel slutty!!

I'm a late comer to CD, started 2yrs ago. A friend who i would meet sometimes for oral asked me to ware stockings & panties for him saying I have the body type that would look good dressed fem. I'm still trim at 50 & have very litle body hair. I tryed dressing & found I felt very horny & submissive dressed. The next meet with me dressed in stockings & thongs both he & I enjoyed our meet. I'm not a sub with men or women but I do like being sub when dressed. After 2 more meets I went fully dressed wig makeup shoes & went all the way to having him take me anally. I now like to meet with other CD for fun & just meet men who want to be with a CD. I still am male & plan to stay that way but do enjoy from time to time to go fem.

Like many of you, I have been crossdressing for a number of years but not until recently did I go all the way and dressed up completely. I was suppose to go out with another CD to a party, it was to be our coming out party as we both are passable but she cancelled at the last minute so I decided to go anyway. I felt very sexy dressed up in my new dress. I walked into the club and was immeadiately welcomed by everyone. Made me feel great as I was nervous yet excited. Had a ball and can't wait to go back. Any other CD's in my area that would like to play?

I am also a life long cross-dresser and I enjoy feeling feminine.
    I cross-dress most every day with a minimum of my bra and panties under my male clothes , some days I will dress with my breast forms as well and just love the way they feel on me.
    I am comfortable with where I am with my dressing and don't wish to present as a woman fully.
    Life long cross-dresser , with a later in life bi-curiosity.

I love wearing Stockings, high heels and panties. I love when another guy wears it too or if my female partner let's me wear it.

I am past the crossdressing stage... moving into the transitioning stage of my life. I've always wanted to be a girl, and did everything I could (which was limited to clothes and makeup for most of my life) to display that. Currently, I'm starting therapy to get HRT and stuff...

However, I'm kinda glad this came up. I've been wondering the same thing myself. Especially since I'm a part of another group... crossdressers.com.

it's a forum thing like this, except not so much a dating site. a good place to find other crossdressers, whether you're in it for the sexual thrill, or as a way of life.

btw, I'm up in northeast ohio, if anybody wants to look me up...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image021.jpg   Picture0158.jpg  

i am a bi crossdresser and my wife love it when i dress all fem for her. it is a huge turn on for me to dress i love it.
    i have tons of sexy panties & bras that i boght just for my self. also have lots of nighties, my own high heels and make up, along with the wigs and yes yes even fake breast. i love being a bisexual crossdresser and dressing all fem for my wife and the men that we get with.
    i would attach a photo to show you all but it wont let me do it.
    so my photos are here for all to enjoy. www.flickr.com/photos/bi_cd_sissy.
    i love who i am and that is a bisexual crossdresser.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 002.jpg  

Iam Bi and dont dress but find Crossdressers hot Ive only been with one but I would love to experiance more and to me I dont care if they are passable or not, both types appeal to me.

I am not a CD myself in fact I would look like hell, but I find CDs very attractive and would love to find an older one and spend the afternoon with him.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxbody44 View Post
    I am not a CD myself in fact I would look like hell, but I find CDs very attractive and would love to find an older one and spend the afternoon with him.
    Goatee's clash so harshly with CDing for example!

I love to wear panties and bras from xdress.com. Recently met a married guy that loves to cross dress. Last weekend, he got all dressed up and was very sexy. He, his wife and I had a lot of fun. It was so hot to suck a 'womens' penis.
    Believe in yourself, that is really the only person who matters..

I allways enjoy wearing womens clothes, I enjoy the "fem" feeling. Panties ,tight jeans , camisoles. boots lingerie , nail polish, and I hope...soon... with my wifes help...eye liner and shadow....of course she still does not know I am bi

My wife loves that I crossdress, here favorite comment is “there is nothing like undressing me and finding a nice package to play with”. We often meet others who crossdress and have met with woman who enjoy seeing me dressed and a few other crossdressing couples. Nothing like being around others who dress and I am lucky to spend everyday being with a woman who enjoys seeing me dressed. Check out our profile for more about us.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails med47055med.jpg  
    Couple that enjoys wearing panties, pantyhose and lingerie and getting together with others that enjoy wearing also. We have lots of pics of us being kinky in our gallery.

I'm a woman who likes wearing a suit now and then, and I've been told it was pretty hot... by a transwoman friend of mine who wore a skirt and a beard when I wore the suit. We brought the gender-defiance to the party that night
    Bisexuality means I care more about what's in your head than I do about what's in your pants.

I love wearing gstrings, stockings (never pantyhose), bra, dress and heels. Makes me so horny wearing them. Around here, i have to be careful but i have gone out at night dressed up in a short black dress and drove to the post office. I was going to drop off what i had in the outside box but i noticed no one was around so i got out of my car and walked into the lobby. I felt so hot doing that and wish i could do it all the time.

Yes I love to cross dress do it all the time even at work ill wear a pare of angle jeans I have huge collection bras thons shorts shoes desses skirts I'm 21 so when I get all done up nobody ever looks twice so its real easy for me to get clothes but I realy only dress up once or twice a week would love to dress up and be with a man a fantasy of mine