Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Bi Crossdressers

I'm a bi, mwm who lives in MI and FL. I enjoy crossdressing, wearing sexy lingerie such as panties and thigh highs, and was wondering what other people's experiences have been with people like myself. I know it's not an interest for everyone (what is??!!), but I'm very curious and interested in hearing other people's thoughts, feelings, and experiences in this matter.

Re: Bi Crossdressers

oh i love to cross dress , tho i do blame my older sister and bugs bunny for it
    but yeah it feels so good to wear short mine skirts and panties,

love it all

mudpaws you know you love him

I have also enjoyed wearing womens underwear and nylons.I also enjoy being with guy you is into it himself.I also think if you can pull of the hole crossdressing thing in public go for it,There are alot that can and i enjoy looking and being with them too.

I too am a bi cross-dresser and I am very passable. I have the good fortune to live in city that is tolerant and has private and public venues where I can appear, dressed or in drab, depending on the occasion and/or mood.

My current lover is a dedicated cross-dresser who has had breast augmentation surgery but is not interested in gender reassignment. We date and go out as a girl/girl or a girl/boy couple. She has been very influential in my ability to pass and my selection of clothes. We are both lucky to be able to afford and indulge in this lifestyle and I care for her a lot, as does she for me.

I have always been interested in cross dressing. I used to it back when I was about 14. Used whatever clothes I could find in my house.

It isn't even about sex for me, I just enjoy dressing up in women's clothes. I hate it now because it is so hard to get clothes. I would like to get my own.

I honestly think this is what made me be bi. I never really thought about guys back then. I think the worst part is that I am overweight, so I will pretty much NEVER be passable. It is also hard to find someone who I could enjoy wearing clothes with, and would enjoy me in them.

It's something I don't do often, but on occasion I do like to wear sheer nylons, it's very erotic to me. I may eventually try dressing up completely but for now nylons are all i'm into.

...never have, nor ever will be interested in it, but to each their own! enjoy with an open heart!
    get in! sit down! hold on! and shut up!

I been cross dressing on and off since I was 14. When I was 20 had my first bi experience with a guy in his 50's. About age 22 got my own place. I started dressing going to stores and buying sexy clothes, with stares. It was the 70's early 80's started shaving everywhere. Then at 23 did the whole thing and went out on Halloween, fully dressed. I wore a red dress that was a wrap around, knee length, black stockings with red garters, black thong, black bra, and red heels. Back then I was very skinny, had long hair, and long nails. nails and toes were painted red. A guy started hitting on me. I kept saying it's Halloween you know. He said yes he knows. He was on the drunk side. I finely said to him I was a guy dressed for Halloween. He said his wife doesn't like sex, right now I am so horny anything looks good to me and you did do a good job dressing. I said thank you. He started putting his hand on my leg, rubbing it. I said are you bi? He said no but could be. I pulled my lip stick out of my pocketbook and put more on. His hand was now under my dress on my thigh. I asked him if he every did anything at all with a guy? He said not yet you game? What do you have in mind? He said don't know but thinking for a while now what it would be like. I was scared it was 1980 not as open like now, thinking it might be a set-up. I was also very excited to. After about three more drinks and him almost begging I said you get a motel room we will go. He said ok I'll get a cab. We left in a cab. I reached over pulled him to my mouth and kissed him to see if he was serious or not. He kissed me back deeply. Once in the room we were kissing his hands all over me. I push him back a little and said hold on tiger. I started unbuttoning his shirt taking it off. I dropped to my knees taking his shoes and socks off, I reached up undoing his bet and pants letting them drop to the floor. He had white mens bikini. I reached up pulling his nipples as I kiss his cock though the bikini leaving lip stick on them. All this time he was moaning oh yes. I pulled his bikini off. His cock was only semi hard. It was a good size soft with lots of veins and a few blue ones. His nuts hung very low with one hanging lower than the other. I took him in my mouth sucking and licking playing with his nuts. After about a minute or two he pulled me to my feet. He still wasn't hard just semi. He took my dress off and started rubbing my cock though my thong. He started kissing my neck putting his hand in my thong playing with my now hard cock. He whisper in my ear so this is what jerking another cock is like. He stated grabbing my ass and asked how many guys I been with. I told him 3 tonight, I lied. He pulled my thong down letting fall to the floor, I stepped out of them. Now at this point he still wasn't hard. I asked him if he wanted to go on the bed, he said yes. I said lay on your side. I lay down next to him but in a 69 position. I started sucking him he was just stroking me. I said go ahead lick it but if you don't want to it's ok. He said no he wanted to and then started licking my hard cock. He said nice I think I like precum. He took me in his mouth started sucking and lick me. He still was soft in my mouth. I started sucking his nuts one at a time. I went down further licking just before his ass. He started moaning put one leg up high. I then got on top of him. I slide down to his hairy ass and started tonguing it. He moaned oh yes. My tongue darted in and out. He started getting hard under my chest. I was humping his chest as he was rubbing my ass cheeks. I sat up he said don't stop, I took my bra off and went back. I was licking his ass humping his cock with my smooth chest. He started cumming on my chest. As he was I started sucking and licking his nuts and slide two fingers in him rubbing his sweet spot. After he stopped cumming, I slide down to taste his cum. Licked him clean. He said go sit in that chair. I did as I was told. He came over to me got on his knees told me he was nervous about this but enjoyed it and got on his knees started sucking me. He said don't cum in my mouth not ready for that let me know when your ready I'll jerk you off. I shoot all over his chest. I licked his chest clean keeping it in my mouth. I kissed him giving him a snowball forcing it in him mouth. I said now you know what I taste like. We started a 5 year fling. We would meet, I would be dressed for him.

Quote Originally Posted by pleasuretogether View Post
    I'm a bi, mwm who lives in MI and FL. I enjoy crossdressing, wearing sexy lingerie such as panties and thigh highs, and was wondering what other people's experiences have been with people like myself. I know it's not an interest for everyone (what is??!!), but I'm very curious and interested in hearing other people's thoughts, feelings, and experiences in this matter.
    Welcome to the sit and Hope you enjoy your stay.

I'm going to let a picture answer your question
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sexy 001.jpg  

I enjoy wearing women's bikinis, underwear and sexy lingerie. I enjoy feeling feminine and sexy. In addition to being a turn-on I find it relaxing.

Since we are sharing pictures here's mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_5d869f60.jpg  
    Last edited by bikiniman; Jul 27, 2010 at 8:46 PM.

Crossdressing is wonderful, it feels great, I love wearing sexy lingerie!

crossdressing fan here too. I love lounging around the house in a bra and panties. One of my favorite sexual turn ons.

Here's another fan too. And I like to add a little lipstick and eye liner/shadow too.

I love seeing a hot CD out in public. Very sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by pleasuretogether View Post
    I don't ever crossdress myself - except very occasionally when a guy has asked me to - and then strictly in private.

However I've met a few guys who are crossdressers and I do think they're rather sexy.

Some time ago there was one Crossdersser I knew (Friend with Benefits) who I went to a few gay venues with. Though we must have looked rather silly together - as he was much taller than me.

He didn't usually wear anything under his skirt - one thing I found very sexy (not sure why) was when he got an erection - making a highly visible tent in the front of his skirt.

Hi Pleasure I am married to a cross dresser. He has done it off and on since he was 17. He's never had a bi encounter but I do believe he is curious. I have never been with a female, but I do want to. My husband/girlfriend JUST told me this year that he likes to wear womens clothes. I have known him for 20+ years but he was afraid to tell me. I have known gay men, bi men, and drag queens for years and he knew that, but he said our situation was different. He loves being in lacy panties, stockings, bra, all the trappings. I even do his make-up for him, buy him clothes, and even bought him a nice wig. His first formal outing in public was the Pride Parade we went to. The queens were giving him the stink eye. We got to the local show bar and he goes everytime as Natasha. It doesn't bother me in the least but I still want the real thing!
    You know, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender - people are people.
    Judith Light
    I Never Let The Actions Of Another Person B R E A K Me& I Never Let A Single Person S H A K E Me Because Honestly; I Don't Give A Fuck Who Hates Me

For me dressing up as a sexy girl is magical. It enhances the sexual experience as it takes me to another dimension of my personality.

Boy, what a hot story. I too like to crossdress wityh another man, then get down to heels and hose for lots of sucking and fucking.
    Quote Originally Posted by jackbirdjay View Post
    I been cross dressing on and off since I was 14. When I was 20 had my first bi experience with a guy in his 50's. About age 22 got my own place. I started dressing going to stores and buying sexy clothes, with stares. It was the 70's early 80's started shaving everywhere. Then at 23 did the whole thing and went out on Halloween, fully dressed. I wore a red dress that was a wrap around, knee length, black stockings with red garters, black thong, black bra, and red heels. Back then I was very skinny, had long hair, and long nails. nails and toes were painted red. A guy started hitting on me. I kept saying it's Halloween you know. He said yes he knows. He was on the drunk side. I finely said to him I was a guy dressed for Halloween. He said his wife doesn't like sex, right now I am so horny anything looks good to me and you did do a good job dressing. I said thank you. He started putting his hand on my leg, rubbing it. I said are you bi? He said no but could be. I pulled my lip stick out of my pocketbook and put more on. His hand was now under my dress on my thigh. I asked him if he every did anything at all with a guy? He said not yet you game? What do you have in mind? He said don't know but thinking for a while now what it would be like. I was scared it was 1980 not as open like now, thinking it might be a set-up. I was also very excited to. After about three more drinks and him almost begging I said you get a motel room we will go. He said ok I'll get a cab. We left in a cab. I reached over pulled him to my mouth and kissed him to see if he was serious or not. He kissed me back deeply. Once in the room we were kissing his hands all over me. I push him back a little and said hold on tiger. I started unbuttoning his shirt taking it off. I dropped to my knees taking his shoes and socks off, I reached up undoing his bet and pants letting them drop to the floor. He had white mens bikini. I reached up pulling his nipples as I kiss his cock though the bikini leaving lip stick on them. All this time he was moaning oh yes. I pulled his bikini off. His cock was only semi hard. It was a good size soft with lots of veins and a few blue ones. His nuts hung very low with one hanging lower than the other. I took him in my mouth sucking and licking playing with his nuts. After about a minute or two he pulled me to my feet. He still wasn't hard just semi. He took my dress off and started rubbing my cock though my thong. He started kissing my neck putting his hand in my thong playing with my now hard cock. He whisper in my ear so this is what jerking another cock is like. He stated grabbing my ass and asked how many guys I been with. I told him 3 tonight, I lied. He pulled my thong down letting fall to the floor, I stepped out of them. Now at this point he still wasn't hard. I asked him if he wanted to go on the bed, he said yes. I said lay on your side. I lay down next to him but in a 69 position. I started sucking him he was just stroking me. I said go ahead lick it but if you don't want to it's ok. He said no he wanted to and then started licking my hard cock. He said nice I think I like precum. He took me in his mouth started sucking and lick me. He still was soft in my mouth. I started sucking his nuts one at a time. I went down further licking just before his ass. He started moaning put one leg up high. I then got on top of him. I slide down to his hairy ass and started tonguing it. He moaned oh yes. My tongue darted in and out. He started getting hard under my chest. I was humping his chest as he was rubbing my ass cheeks. I sat up he said don't stop, I took my bra off and went back. I was licking his ass humping his cock with my smooth chest. He started cumming on my chest. As he was I started sucking and licking his nuts and slide two fingers in him rubbing his sweet spot. After he stopped cumming, I slide down to taste his cum. Licked him clean. He said go sit in that chair. I did as I was told. He came over to me got on his knees told me he was nervous about this but enjoyed it and got on his knees started sucking me. He said don't cum in my mouth not ready for that let me know when your ready I'll jerk you off. I shoot all over his chest. I licked his chest clean keeping it in my mouth. I kissed him giving him a snowball forcing it in him mouth. I said now you know what I taste like. We started a 5 year fling. We would meet, I would be dressed for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Billys_gurl View Post
    Hi Pleasure I am married to a cross dresser. He has done it off and on since he was 17. He's never had a bi encounter but I do believe he is curious. I have never been with a female, but I do want to. My husband/girlfriend JUST told me this year that he likes to wear womens clothes. I have known him for 20+ years but he was afraid to tell me. I have known gay men, bi men, and drag queens for years and he knew that, but he said our situation was different. He loves being in lacy panties, stockings, bra, all the trappings. I even do his make-up for him, buy him clothes, and even bought him a nice wig. His first formal outing in public was the Pride Parade we went to. The queens were giving him the stink eye. We got to the local show bar and he goes everytime as Natasha. It doesn't bother me in the least but I still want the real thing!
    It's great to have a woman partner that knows and love a guy into panties and lace.

Like you, Lisa knows I love panties and lingerie and stocking and dresses, etc.
    She enjoys shopping for me and I model the things she gets me.
    Before Lisa I had very little Feminine thing to wear.
    Now I think I have more panties than she does.

I also started Cross Dressing at age 14 when I found my 1st pair of panties! I loved the girls, but was to shy to do anything about it. This developed into Masterbation involving CD'ing & Anal penatration. Through life I've included these with different girlfriends, but know my fetishes have developed into desires for Play with men/couples involving S&M, Bondage, Spanking, Humiliation & Anal/Oral as thier submissive slave!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Video 902 011_0001.jpg  

I am bisexual and try to crossdress everyday to some extent....even if it's just hose and heels. It's so good and natural to let my feminine side out.

Tried it when I was young & been addicted ever since. But wife did not like it at all when I showed her one night & so I passed it off as a one-time thing. We swing together with other bi people & the bi-guy thing turns her on, but she doesn't like the x-dressing at all. Too bad because my biggest fantasies are to be forced by a girl to dress & please another man or men. I also like too be denied orgasm until I have pleased others completely & then finally I am allowed to bring myself to orgasm. It would also be exciting to be dressed as a French maid and to be a drink server at a bi-party... To get groped and grabbed & propositioned until eventually being offered to all the guests for their enjoyment in the bedroom. Undressed it can take me a long time to cum, but when I am dressed in thigh-highs, high-heels, wig & full make-up... I can cum in seconds & have even done so in the past without even being hard!

I started wearing my sisters pnties when i was 12, have always loved wearing those sexy things, have recently bought heels and i love them. Mkes me feel very femme and oh so horny!

Panty & lingerie play can be a fun variation.

My sister and two girlfirends "dressed" me when I was about 13 or 14. I've been attracted to it ever since. Even shopping at xdress.com get me a woody.

I enjoy dating sexy CDressers. Cuddling and lots of kisses and hugs.

I just love to dress go dancing and be the "girl" when having sex with a man . . . . some cool posts here . . . Photos speak more than words lol

just discovered the joy of dressing thou top sexually put a pair of panties on and i feel sexy only dressed in private so far used it as a masturbation aid but would love to wear with onther guy

Quote Originally Posted by BfloBiFun View Post
    I just love to dress go dancing and be the "girl" when having sex with a man . . . . some cool posts here . . . Photos speak more than words lol
    Great pictures and a hot body.
    You look great in a bikini.
    Love that you a comfortable enough to go socializing and shopping

I do not get into the cross dressing thing. but I do enjoy putting on my wifes panties and thongs. I have not gotten up the nerve to wear them in public yet though.

I'm a psychiatrist who studies bisexuality, and cross-dressing keeps coming up, even though in my profession the conventional view is that orientation, gender, and fetishes are separate issues. I think they overlap a lot more than we realize, and some of the latest social science research supports this.

Some of you might be interested in my blog post on what I call the metamorphic sexual type. I also have a sexual flexibility test which you can take anonymously on the web, which assesses, among other things, metamorphic features.