Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Flipping straights

Has anyone ever flipped a straight person?

Re: Flipping straights

Not unless they wanted to.

I've flipped off straight people, but it usually had nothing to do with being straight.

Pronouns make it hard to keep our sexual orientation a secret when asked about our weekend. I had a great time with ….THEM. "Great! Now they don’t think you’re queer ~ just a big slut!” - Judy Carter

rɑk ænd məri sɪtɪŋ ɪn ə tri, ke aj ɛs ɛs aj ɛn dʒi, fərst kəmz ləv ðɛn kəmz mɛrɪdʒ

ive donea few str8 boys...one who was 18, a 24 yr old and a 26 yr old....think they became beer queer as they say over here in the uk.

Truth is... EVERYBODY is bisexual.
    It's a matter if how much and if they let themselves go.

Yes, when I was 19, I introduced a friend to bisexuality. He said he'd never considered it before, but he became a pretty fair partner. One other friend, years later, had never been with a guy sexually, before, but he wasn't difficult to entice him, at all.

I doubt if they could be tempted if they genuinely didn't want to, though.

Now that you mention it, I guess I kind of flipped a friend back when I was 21. I don't think he'd ever fagged off before. The first night he stayed at my place I talked him into letting me suck his dick. A night or two later I had him fucking me. After that, we did it at least every other night until I moved out of the place.

Then again, as Realist pointed out, if someone really is totally straight, I'm not sure you could transform them. They'd have to be at least sympathetic to the idea of having sex with the same sex. Since the guy I refer to above didn't seem to have a problem with us getting it on in the first place, maybe he couldn't have been defined as straight?

I would LOVE to be able to turn a totally straight guy on to man on man sex. I've actually thought about this a bit recently and thought it would be very, very satisfying if you could turn some hard core, manly type, homo hater into a bi or homosexual. I'm keeping my eyes open for opportunities.

I am offended by the use of the term 'fagged off.'

Pasa

Not because you used an offensive word, but because you turned a noun into a verb. I hate that.

Before I started transitioning I had my share of "str8" girls who were attracted to me and had dem guessing but not that I know of. It is a tricky thing.

http://youtu.be/xlXBqKcOZVs

I dunno if they're straight, but they're deffinitely flipping...
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
    —A. A. Milne
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY

Quote Originally Posted by MarieDelta View Post
    http://youtu.be/xlXBqKcOZVs

I dunno if they're straight, but they're deffinitely flipping...
    That's what I thought 'flipping' meant

Quote Originally Posted by Pasadenacpl2 View Post
    I am offended by the use of the term 'fagged off.'

Pasa

Not because you used an offensive word, but because you turned a noun into a verb. I hate that.
    "turned them into a fruit" woulda been more grammatically correct

I like my straight friends as they are.
    I have no desire to flip any straights.
    I have what I need and want already.
    JEM

My bi wife flipped me years ago. She actually got me and another str8 guy to have sex with each other. Started as a kinky 3 way, two guys gonna do her and next thing you know she was sitting back watching while I sucked his dick. We continued to have these 3ways for months then he finally figured out he really was str8 and I knew for sure I was bi. I truly had no clue I was bi before that night.

One night I met a m/f couple. The girl was bi. She wanted to watch me suck her boyfriends cock. After that night he and I became a couple. He was a great kisser plus he gave fantastic head. I think he only thought he was straight. Boy do I miss him. But I guess you could say I turned him and enjoyed every minute of it.

Is it we are all str8 waiting to be flipped ?

Again, no idea of the sexuality, but def flipping -

http://youtu.be/a5440TDSn1E
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
    —A. A. Milne
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY

I was thinking that Rocky was giving someone the finger!

You know, the finger that is sometimes called the Traffic Communication Device!

I've never "flipped" anyone. I have had several friends who I would have loved to give a BJ to, but never was able to figure out how to approach them with the idea.

well i got flipped about 2 years ago but my late wife had me half flipped because she used to do me with a strapon dildo

I once bought this used guy named Todd.

I got him a new polo shirt, dyed his hair a little to give him a more youthful look, haircut and trimmed up his goatee. Then polished his shoes, sold him for 50% profit just weeks later. The girl was very happy. Then sold him later for another 25%.

It's burning me inside to know I'm part of the reason we're in this dating downturn now.

Can't really call it flipping but back in my college days I lived in an apartment in Hayward, Ca. My next door neighbors were a young married couple, about my age.

We had lived next door to each other for a few years and had got to know each other fairly well. They knew I was was bi but never said much about it.

One Saturday afternoon the wife had gone shopping so the husband came over to just hang out as he had done many times before. As with 2 guys the subject turned to sex in no time at all. He was asking me some pointed questions about be bisexual.

He told me he had never had a man suck his dick and wanted to try it once. I never said a word not wanting to cause a problem between him and his wife.

Finally he just came out and ask if I would suck him off. I ask what would his wife think. He told me they had discussed several times before and she had no problem with it. I didn't belive him for a minute.

Non the less I told him to go in the bathroom and wash his dick and balls off
    and we would go from there, which he waisted no time. He came out lay on the bed and I did my thing.

His wife never said a thing about it and every time she left the apartment of and lenght of time, he was over at my place. He never did me and I never ask him to.

i am as straight as they come. but my hubby wants to see me being 'eaten' by a woman. told him it would have to be a massive bottle of wine first and she would have to understand i won't nibble back cos i'm not inclined that way at all. but maybe an orgasm is an orgasm.....????

Quote Originally Posted by _Joe_ View Post
    I once bought this used guy named Todd.

I got him a new polo shirt, dyed his hair a little to give him a more youthful look, haircut and trimmed up his goatee. Then polished his shoes, sold him for 50% profit just weeks later. The girl was very happy. Then sold him later for another 25%.

It's burning me inside to know I'm part of the reason we're in this dating downturn now.
    OH... As always,Joe. . . your kind of fucked up is so funny.. WHY ARE YOU NOT DOING STAND UP!?

*Taylor*
    You can't change the way I am. . .are you strong enough to be my man?
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Pssst! There's naked men ------------->Here!

آزادی راست کاملاموجودات ذی شعوراست

Thank you. . .

Well I think that what the majority of us consider "straight" is in actuality "Homophonbic" We look for the sterotypical guy or girl who says "no way no how that's discusting" The Majority of those if not all of them are not "straight" but scared to admit how they really feel for fear of how Family, friends, sociaty, and themselves will look at them.

On a different note I did get a straight friend to let me suck his didck a couple of times though. Don't know if he turned Bi or gay or not afterword be cause he moved states with family a few months later.

Quote Originally Posted by bizel View Post
    i am as straight as they come. but my hubby wants to see me being 'eaten' by a woman. told him it would have to be a massive bottle of wine first and she would have to understand i won't nibble back cos i'm not inclined that way at all. but maybe an orgasm is an orgasm.....????
    Let me try and be as polite as possible when I say this. If you're "not inclined that way at all" as you say, then why would you let a woman go down on you? Is this a performance for your husband?
    And isn't it just.."bad form" not to reciprocate?

Again, I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from. It seems like you want to have your cake and eat it too (or not eat the cake actually). But you claim you don't like cake; it's your hubby who likes cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Couple View Post
    Well I think that what the majority of us consider "straight" is in actuality "Homophonbic" We look for the sterotypical guy or girl who says "no way no how that's discusting" The Majority of those if not all of them are not "straight" but scared to admit how they really feel for fear of how Family, friends, sociaty, and themselves will look at them.

On a different note I did get a straight friend to let me suck his didck a couple of times though. Don't know if he turned Bi or gay or not afterword be cause he moved states with family a few months later.
    That smacks of the same kinds of assumptions that fuel the perception of bisexuals as amoral whores. We all know that's not true, but people still think that.

As to the rest of your post: cool story, bro.

*Taylor*
    You can't change the way I am. . .are you strong enough to be my man?
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Pssst! There's naked men ------------->Here!

آزادی راست کاملاموجودات ذی شعوراست

Thank you. . .

Talking Re: Flipping straights

If they've been "flipped", they're not really straight. They just haven't come to terms with themselves or others.
    Last edited by chapear; Dec 15, 2010 at 4:24 PM.

Interesting views from some. I'm straight. Period. No interest in a female other than a friend or sister of the heart. That's not saying if at some time in our future we want to try a bit of rp with a trusted friend, be they male or female, that it would alter my straight stance.

Also interesting point about alcohol and the possibility of something happening while drunk. I think that quite a few times people do experiment while under the influence, now if it is just lowering inhibitions that's one thing, but if it's the pure out and out could walk down the street in the middle of the night stark naked and barking like a dog and not remember it drunk then it's a whole other story.

People do things because they are people. Some they might regret, some they might treasure and sometimes they do things that alter their lives forever but to say someone "flipped" them from straight is not altogether accurate nor is the "they were already bi and just didn't know it". It's more the fact life is one big experiment and sometimes the experiments are with the same sex or even in a group and something just happens.
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Quote Originally Posted by malidog View Post
    Let me try and be as polite as possible when I say this. If you're "not inclined that way at all" as you say, then why would you let a woman go down on you? Is this a performance for your husband?
    And isn't it just.."bad form" not to reciprocate?

Again, I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from. It seems like you want to have your cake and eat it too (or not eat the cake actually). But you claim you don't like cake; it's your hubby who likes cake.
    hi malidog, i understand written words are not always as clear as words spoken with facial expressions attached. my hubby has a fantasy of woman doing me, cos he wants to see me orgasm that way. i have deep reservations cos i'm not attacted to women and for me, sex is not just physical. i have to be emotionally involved as well. so i would hate to hurt a woman's feelings cos i am not interested in going down on her. to pretend otherwise is a lie and i won't lie. i don't think some people take that into consideration, that everyone has feelings - they just think physical. but i now avoid saying never, after my hubby is revaluating his sexuality and may be bi. clearly anything can happen. i hear of women (even on this site i read of one), who don't want to be 'touched' but only want to 'touch'. there is a teeny part of me that wonders if she could make sex even better than it already is. but at what cost? to her, to me? and is sex just sex? an orgasm just an orgasm? this may very well be a cake i won't eat. it may have to remain my hubby's dream cake. i don't know if that clears it for you. if i offended you, i'm sorry. that was not my intention and no offense was meant. i hope i haven't made it worse.
    Last edited by bizel; Dec 15, 2010 at 7:05 PM.