Register

Thread: What am I now?

What am I now?

I don't know much about all this, so I'm going to just put it out there...
    I am pretty sure you could call me bi, but what is bi?
    I seem to love to suck on a cock and get my face creamed, but I don't want to kiss or hug a guy at all. In fact, if faced with a choice, I would rather suck a strangers cock then kiss him. What's that all about?
    The other thing is, I cross-dressed for Halloween as a kind of Genie/gypsy going all out, shaving off all body hair except my pits, painted nails,eyes,sexy outfit(see profile pic for an after hours pic),wig. Since then, I put the outfit on a few times, even did my eyes and just took some pics,looked in the mirror and masturbated.That would be it. But I would love to suck a cock dressed this way, and only if they knew I was not a woman. Wouldn't think to go out in public.Signs of a closet cross-dresser or what?

Re: What am I now?

Yep. Sounds like you're a cross dresser. Enjoy!

Who a person is attracted to romantically and sexually can be two different things for some people. For example I was once at an information fair next to a tent of cross-dressing men who had absolutely NO sexual desire to be with same sex at all - they just liked to dress in feminine clothing.

If you look very closely you will see that most things in nature aren't really 100% black or white.

Why not get out in public cross-dressed ?

You might just like the way it feels to be a little girlie !

I'm sure you wouldn't have any trouble finding lots of guys to help fulfill your desires.

Get out there and have fun !
    Life long cross-dresser , with a later in life bi-curiosity.

Funny too, I wouldn't want to go out in public cross dressed just for that idea alone, but the thought of being cross-dressed and caught sucking a cock in public excites me. Course that's the same as if I was out as myself too, but would only want to be seen by someone who is enjoying what they are seeing.
    I don't feel 'girlie' when 'dressed' really or maybe it just hasn't hit me yet as this is all new to me.
    I would feel totally devastated to be in public 'dressed' thinking I looked pretty hot, only to walk by a group that laughs at me. You can humiliate me by making me suck 5 cocks at a party full of women or gays, but not when I think I am looking hot.Devastating.