Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: sucking and swallowing 4 the first time .... how is it ?

I think it's an acquired paste.

I get real horny thinking of cum in my mouth but I don't care much for the taste.

When I was younger guys held my head and came down my throat. I couldn't taste it but still turned me off.
    I wouldn't blow them again
    Last edited by Jessicaknight; Jul 25, 2010 at 7:42 PM. Reason: Had another thought

I wasn't sure at first but after the first time I definitely love it! I love the taste and love the feeling when my guys cock starts to throb and shoot while I am sucking. I prefer to have the head in my mouth and feel each spurt in my mouth before swallowing

Quote Originally Posted by wm1809 View Post
    I LOVE IT LOVE DOING IT IN PUBLIC PLACES
    ever do it at the Hubert Theater? Its great!

For me, I've only had one guy cum in my mouth. It was a surprise, but not necessarily an unwelcome one (I always feared that I couldn't handle the volume and would have to swallow). His spunk was pleasant tasting, but I didn't swallow. I didn't know the guy, and it seemed foolish to take the chance. (Yes, I'm an absolute fool for having engaged in anonymous, unprotected sex.)

However, I can say this: having another man penetrate (be inside my body) is the most intimate sexual experience I've ever had. If I were to find a partner with whom I felt confident enough to swallow, I would imagine that would be an even more meaningful interchange. So, if this guy is the one, I say, you're lucky. Please report in with your experience for those of us who haven't had it yet.

Dan

Giving head for the first time was an extremley enjoyable experience for me. I was so turned on by having a man's cock in my mouth and then having him cum in my mouth that I almost blew my load before he had a chance to return the favor.

I have been sucking and swallowing at least once a week for more than 5 years. The first time was great but not as great as the last time or the next time.
    JEM

It is sexy having a guy cum in my mouth,,, luv the taste,,, suck him dry and show him how much you appreciate it,,,

The first few times I sucked cock I didn't even get the guy to cum. In fact the very first time I sucked a cock I ended up babbling an apology and running out. If I would have known what an amazing cock that was and that they aren't all like that, perhaps I could have mustered the courage to stay! Eventually I got around to making them cum, but it was quite a while before I let them cum in my mouth. The very first time the guy asked if he could and then did before I could even nod. Before I could protest my mouth was full of cock and cum. Despite my initial instinct to spit, I loved the taste, how it felt as I swallowed it, and the feeling of his cock twitching. He had grabbed the back of my head to keep his cock in my mouth, now I was grabbing his ass cheeks to keep his cock in my mouth as long as possible so I could get every drop.

This was in an ABS many years ago. I stayed there another 2 hours and sucked every cock dry I was offered. That was probably the second sluttiest I have ever felt in my life. It was amazing, and if not for health and safety reasons, I would probably repeat that scene as humanly possible.

the first time I did, it was amazing! Sucking cock is extremely delicious. I NEVER EVER SPIT! That's precious cum ;D SWALLOW FTW
    Cat<3

I'm new to the site and have been enjoying the various replies on this topic. It has been many years since I've enjoyed the taste and feel of a cock in my mouth but I'm looking forward to feeling the warm thick cum in my mouth again. Reading these has had me stroking my hard cock rather effectively. I wish I had someone to enjoy the cum I'm about to unload...

I always enjoyed and took great pleasure in "going down" on my girlfriends---once I began to do things with other guys---I found that I also love sucking cock just as much as I did "eating pussy."

I really do enjoy the sensation of using my mouth to work a nice, warm, hard cock. It is fun to make a guy start to moan as you work his cock--before long---he feels so good and close to his orgasm---he cannot help himself and has to go over the edge--shooting a nice load.

I would really like to swallow more than I do---but unless we really know each other well--I just don't take the chance--but do enjoy watching his shoot his load.

I like to use his jizz as lube to stroke my own cock till I cum--it makes some of the best lube going.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Just have to say this was a very stimulatingbunch of responses, I am excuse the pun , but pumped.

Haven't done it since jr high, loved it, every drop!

Can't wait to suck a Dick. I have been waiting forever. Anyone want to do this for me. Check out my profile. My wife doesn't have to be part of it if you don't want her too. I'm young and ready to swallow.

Fun!!!!!

It is great. I suggest doing it often.

Quote Originally Posted by xxmattxx View Post
    Can't wait to suck a Dick. I have been waiting forever. Anyone want to do this for me. Check out my profile. My wife doesn't have to be part of it if you don't want her too. I'm young and ready to swallow.
    What Profile?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Boats View Post
    What Profile?????????????
    I would if you were not so far away!

Thumbs up Re: sucking and swallowing 4 the first time .... how is it ?

The feel of a rock hard pulsating dick blasting wave after wave of fresh man sauce into your mouth is deliciously rewarding!

Like most other sexual acts how enjoyable depends on how horny you are and the level of attraction/desire between the two (?) people..

Smile Re: sucking and swallowing 4 the first time .... how is it ?

I love it when my friend holds my head with both hands and fucks my mouth until he explodes...ummm just the feel of the first big shot wow!

Others are right. First be safe. Then enjoy. God I love the taste of cum. It is wonderful and I love the taste and the swallowing of it. But first be safe. Being outside the norm is the best.

The first time I swallowed three at a party in my early 20s 2+ my own, one guy tasted OK the other one tasted pretty good, afterward I jacked myself off for them and licked mine off my fingers...

Not sure if this counts as a first time since it was my own. I started tasting my own precum, then moved up and tasting my cum after I jacked off.. it was hot, so I decided I wanted more. In college, I sucked my frat brothers cock, but didn't let him cum in my mouth because I thought he would think I was gay (if sucking his cock wasn't gay, but we would all suck each other from time to time when we were drunk, if we didn't meet any women that night).

My first suck and swallow was with a gay friend of mine.. we were talking and I told him that I had never had a guy cum in my mouth. I trusted him and went down on him. He had a nice 7" cock with a nice head, he asked me to take it slowly in my mouth and gently press my lips and tongue against his cock as it slid into my mouth. Feeling his shaft getting hard in my mouth was different this time, since I was sober. He gasped as his cock hit the back of my throat, this was a huge turn on. I continued to suck him slowly, and started guiding his cock into my mouth and stroking him as I took his cock in and out of my mouth. My mind wandered as I remember a women telling me that she didn't like giving head and thought it was degrading, while here I was enjoying pleasing a hard cock in my own mouth. Hearing his moans and gasps made me want to please him more (btw, I am the same way when orally pleasing women). I started sucking harder and faster, he put his hands on the back of my head, so I didn't chicken out at the last mine and pull away. His breathing was getting heavy and his cock started to throb, I could taste his precum which was sweet as my tongue rubbed against his cock. I wanted his cum. His body started to shake and he mumbled, 'I am going to cum.' With that I felt huge streams of cum fill my mouth, and had no choice but to swallow. Feeling the power of his orgasm shoot in my mouth and swallowing it was so intense, that I came a little myself. It was warm and creamy, and I just keep sucking him to get out every drop of cum from his cock until he couldn't handle my hungry mouth and tongue against his sensitive cock.

Since then, I love sucking and swallowing.
    Believe in yourself, that is really the only person who matters..

Something to look forward too. The first time take it in your mouth so you can taste it, then next time take it up your ass. You are going to explode

Swallowing is the best, love a big load of cum.

one thing i say is before sucking him make sure he is clean i never like bad smells down their it makes me want to barff , i haven't sucked a guy in a long time cuzz of this ,,, i do get sucked a lot tho when people i go with get a taste of my cum then i never get to suck them back
    mudpaws you know you love him

My first time his cock was small, but I didn't care ! I was able to take all of him in my mouth & the feeling of his cock in my mouth was the best but to watch him move & hear his moans as he filled my mouth , made it even better ! LOOKING FORWARD TOO MANY MORE TIMES LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first time was a loooong time ago...lol What I've learned along the way is to give a great blowjob is to love getting a nice cock in your mouth. As for swallowing?....I see no sense in putting a cock in your mouth if you don't finish the job by swallowing every drop. That's just me though. LOL

mmmmmmmmm who doesn't love it?