Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

sucking and swallowing 4 the first time .... how is it ?

hi guys im new here and i just wanted 2 get ur oppinion on something im bi curious and am gona be with a guy for the first time how is it to suck and swallow ?

Re: sucking and swallowing 4 the first time .... how is it ?

EXCELENT LOVE IT EVEN BETTER TO LET HIM CUM INSIDE OF YOU.THAT HEAT FROM HIS CUM INSIDE YOUR ASS MAKE U CUM FOR SURE .
    TRYYYYYYYYYY

damn ur making it sound like its the best thing ever lol i cant wait till i can try it

some good some not so good.........but any is better than none. Depends on what the guy has been eating!

lol Very true, Donn. Also depends on what medications they are taking, diet, and on if they smoke or do weed.
    So many factors can decide if you're going to love it, or hate it. Hope you have a great, clean partner and that you have a wonderul time.
    Play hard and play safe at All Costs.:}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I found it a lot of fun and better tasting than expected. I wouln't get hung on taste either way, since you can always swallow fast. If you have problems with ganging like I did he likely won't mind if you try a few more times .

Quote Originally Posted by hornybicowboy8 View Post
    hi guys im new here and i just wanted 2 get ur oppinion on something im bi curious and am gona be with a guy for the first time how is it to suck and swallow ?
    sometimes it's WOW he came for me . pulled my hair, pulled my hair and dotted my tonsils with his man juice and other times he just diddles a little precum and is beside himself with machoism. whether it's male or female just s little effort/ it makes so much more interesting, oh btw anything I post is alcohol induced right now i'd blow well shit a hard dick in need

To suck? EXCITING & HORNY.
    To swallow? EXCITING, HORNY, SATISFYING, SPECIAL & TASTY!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    lol Very true, Donn. Also depends on what medications they are taking, diet, and on if they smoke or do weed.
    So many factors can decide if you're going to love it, or hate it. Hope you have a great, clean partner and that you have a wonderul time.
    Play hard and play safe at All Costs.:}
    Cat
    I can't remember when, but I remember an article or a thread I read about a supplement you would take a couple of hours before sex and it would enhance the taste of cum. Some kind of smoothie..

Anyone knows what I am talking about?

DM

Quote Originally Posted by DareMe View Post
    I can't remember when, but I remember an article or a thread I read about a supplement you would take a couple of hours before sex and it would enhance the taste of cum. Some kind of smoothie..

Anyone knows what I am talking about?

DM
    A couple of articles, including a video from the BBC:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/humanbody/tr...ermtaste.shtml
    http://ezinearticles.com/?Sperm-Tast...emen&id=164106

and Sweeten69, a supplement to make your semen taste better:
    http://www.sementaste.com/

And... just to inject a personal point, cleanliness. I don't care what his cum is going to taste like because for me the thrill is making him (or her) cum. Even if we're going to play with swapping it, it's very quick and transitory. But if it smells like the dirty clothes hamper at the gym down there, I'm not going to get near it. I know some guys who get off on that sweaty gym smell, but my feminine side, which is always with me no matter what role I'm in, rejects it completely.

I love it...I love the sucking part and how great cock tastes and feels. I love when a guy produces a lot of precum and can hold on for awhile. The cum is just a the bonus at the end.

berryhard

your will likely love it. i know i do. making a guy cum is very exciting, taking his load on your chest, face or in your mouth (all of the above if u can manage it !!) is hot. as others have suggested isn't alwasy sweet tasting but that dosent matter, it's the act of being cum on, and licking cum off his throbbing cock that makes the experiance so enjoyable.
    your not too far from me, maybe we cna get together soon and see what works for you ?

you gonna love it. I might get you to cum right a way as well.

Especially if he is a little dominating and holds your head close to his dick so you cannot get out.

I have sucked a guy before, but yesterday I swallowed it for the first time.

I have never even made a guy cum with my mouth before. I thought it was great I loved it.

Sucking is great and getting sucked is as equally good to me. But I've never swallowed cum, mostly for safety reasons. I don't mind getting a facial, but I make it a policy not to swallow, especially with one-night stands or the like.

Quote Originally Posted by Bi2Talk View Post
    I found it a lot of fun and better tasting than expected. I wouln't get hung on taste either way, since you can always swallow fast. If you have problems with ganging like I did he likely won't mind if you try a few more times .
    LOL!!! Yeah, it took me a few tries to get the hang of it. But I kept at it till I got it right.

Quote Originally Posted by sdnaustin View Post
    I love it...I love the sucking part and how great cock tastes and feels. I love when a guy produces a lot of precum and can hold on for awhile. The cum is just a the bonus at the end.
    I agree with this writer. I hope that you experience what you are looking for and enjoy it as much as I do.

I remember the thrill I felt the first time I knelt and took a hot hard cock in my mouth...and I remember the thrill I felt the first time I felt cum shooting down the back of my throat...

Of course you should spend time tasting yourself to get yourself used to the taste...if you have time, take a week and fill a shot glass with your cum -- store it in your freezer...and then enjoy it when its full...see if you enjoy the taste and feel of a large load...

Hope you have fun

I LOVE IT LOVE DOING IT IN PUBLIC PLACES

well all the above,, be safe and and have fun...shawn

Be safe ( do you know the guy a all?), and enjoy. I luve to suck on dicks of all sizes, and I absolutely adore it when after several minutes of hard work, the hard cock shoots a large amount of fresh hot semen in my mouth.

Hate it when they don't cum.

When you give someone a blowjob, suck on a strong mint lolly, it will send the guy crazy and you wont taste a thing.
    First,God created man, then woman, then temptation,then confusion

Quote Originally Posted by toto001 View Post
    EXCELENT LOVE IT EVEN BETTER TO LET HIM CUM INSIDE OF YOU.THAT HEAT FROM HIS CUM INSIDE YOUR ASS MAKE U CUM FOR SURE .
    TRYYYYYYYYYY
    As the temperture of his cum and the inside of another person is the same, I don't think you will feel a thing,,,,THAT HEAT???, sorry
    First,God created man, then woman, then temptation,then confusion

Quote Originally Posted by goldenfinger View Post
    When you give someone a blowjob, suck on a strong mint lolly, it will send the guy crazy and you wont taste a thing.
    Some mints are TOO STRONG!! Once, my partner sucked my dick shortly after chewing Dentyne Ice gum. It felt great for the frist 30 seconds, then it burned my dick!!! OUCH!!
    It sent me to the bathroom to wash that stuff off. No orgasm for JEM that night.
    Last edited by jem_is_bi; Jul 15, 2010 at 10:36 PM. Reason: typo
    JEM

Sucking and swallowing is my favorite activity sexually with a male. I love other aspects of male play also, but the joy of sucking and then receiving that most wonderful and precious nectar when a man reaches his pinnacle sends me.
    Sure, and as some have pointed out, there are some whose cum has an unpleasant taste. But overall, that's not the case. All the moments associated with sucking a cock and all the passion you can feel through the spasms and throbbing of a hard cock inside your mouth are simply an amazing experience. Your tongue can actually pick up on all the little nuances of the moment. And if you're really in the moment and present with it, you will pick up on all those little ripples of his desire through his cock. Though the focus is always on the sucking and the cock, another good point to remember is that a lot of men like to have other things going on as you suck. Such as using your fingers in caressing his back with the tips of them and running your hands down his ass occasionally kneading his cheeks and sometimes grabbing them firmly and squeezing them and pulling him forward as though you're inviting him to fuck your mouth. Also caressing his inner thighs while sucking and running your hands the entire length of each leg over the knees and down his shins to his feet....all of this has the potential to add to his excitement and yours. "Milking" the balls is also a great sensation for him as you suck. "Milking" meaning massaging them. Naturally you have to be gentle but you can be firm too and is pretty easy to read. All during this time you will get the faint taste of precum which is usually slightly salty but again depends on the guy. Some men's scent really becomes more obvious during these moments too and can be a major turn on. And of course it would be a sin to ignore sucking the balls in my opinion. They truly are a part of sucking also. From licking them to taking one at a time and gently sucking while jacking his cock too. One thing to remember always if you can is your experience from receiving and how great certain things feel. For me, having my balls sucked is an incredible turn on and is one of the reasons I will suck a guy's balls if he's okay with it; most are. And sometimes, you can continue this way sucking balls until he reaches his peak and then come up to receive his cum in your mouth and swallow or keep your mouth sucking his balls and let him shoot over your back and shoulder as you continue to jack him off. And if you choose to,(I certainly do) you can jack off as you are doing all this and when he reaches his peak it can be an incredible orgasm for you also to time yours with his as both of you cum at the same time. Hmmm....can you tell I enjoy this? Hope it's as pleasant an experience for you and that you enjoy it also.
    Though I don't limit myself to sucking and swallowing, it's just an obvious favorite activity for me....and with women and oral....well.....that's altogether different and equally as wonderful and for another topic.

I don't care WHAT the guys been eating as I simply LOVE the taste of all cum. If he has been eating a different diet it seems like I am getting a load from a different guy. I love all cum.

It's great, but it's hard to get the hang of at first. If you want to take it deep, I suggest practicing on a toy or a banana so that you can suppress your gag reflex.

As many have said, the taste varies from guy to guy, but as long as you are excited when he cums, it will taste good to you!

Here is my experience; sucking is fun, satisfying to bring someone else to pleasure with, and great when they have an orgasm. Cum has a very unique flavor and texture that I think is an acquired taste for many people, myself included. Because I really enjoyed the act and really got into it, I acquired the taste pretty quickly (i.e. within seconds), but there was a few moments of "wow...ewww...oh wow...uhhh...wow...uhhh...yum?.....yum!.....YUM!"

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHedonic View Post
    Cum has a very unique flavor and texture that I think is an acquired taste for many people, myself included. Because I really enjoyed the act and really got into it, I acquired the taste pretty quickly (i.e. within seconds), but there was a few moments of "wow...ewww...oh wow...uhhh...wow...uhhh...yum?.....yum!.....YUM!"
    A guy said to me once that semen is an acquired taste - just like Olives - not so nice at first - but you soon get to love it .

On the few occasions a guy has spat mine out - while not offended - I did think it was a waste and wished I'd saved it for a more appreciative recipient.

lol i barely remember "the first time" its all due to tastes and how clean the man is somehow relates to the taste of cum, for example, if his penis smells, his cums probably going ot taste about the same, i noticed allot of men who jerk off allot, but don't wash often, get really ranchy smells and tastes, lucky for me most i've sucked and swallowed fairly clean men.