Register
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Re: Sucking cock while wearing lingerie.

I love this photo. Beautiful cock!

Dressed in stockings and a garter belt, and lacy panties, which can push to the side when my boyfriend, who cock I'm sucking wants to get at my hard cock. That I would love.

It depends on the guy I’m sucking. I do cross dress and while I will never pass, I enjoy the feminine feeling. I have found, even in my limited experience, that when I wear lingerie, I am more inclined to want to kiss and cuddle and make out. I am also more submissive(which I enjoy). When I don’t, I tend to just want to suck his cock, swallow and be done. It’s all good. Like I said, it depends on what my partner wants. Just something about pleasing another man...

@Shelby57 -- very well-stated. Sums up my feelings very neatly, from the first word to the last!

All of my experiences have been with dressed bottoms. Just gets me super hot to see the feminine side of someone that is dropping to his kness to swallow me whole or drop face down ass up.

Always liked when my wife would get adventurous and try wearing something risque. Never really cared for the cross dressing scene, but the other day, I came across this and I have to admit, it gave me a raging hard on and I practically came in my pants without ever touching my cock.

**Be nice if I could upload the image**

I love to wear silky black pantyhose while putting 13 in viborator in my ass and masterbate and shoot the cumm into my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby57 View Post
    It depends on the guy I’m sucking. I do cross dress and while I will never pass, I enjoy the feminine feeling. I have found, even in my limited experience, that when I wear lingerie, I am more inclined to want to kiss and cuddle and make out. I am also more submissive(which I enjoy). When I don’t, I tend to just want to suck his cock, swallow and be done. It’s all good. Like I said, it depends on what my partner wants. Just something about pleasing another man...
    I have recently met a new friend who is more of a dominant feeder. Once we decided that this could be a regular thing he instructed me to go buy some panties and a garter/stocking set. When I mentioned that none of that would make me look feminine he replied that it wasn't to make me look feminine but to remind me of my position as his personal cocksucker. The first time I wore panties for him he sent me this text after he left: "you looked good in your pink panties and are quite a good cocksucker! I'm looking forward to using your mouth again soon". I kinda like this submissive twist to sucking cock.

In my secret life I'm probably more into being submissive and sucking him off as many times as I can! Wearing some really pretty or lacy panties while doing so just adds to it! trying a few pair on and letting him pick is a real turn on!

See what I mean!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180403_051110_resized.jpg  

Well since I am a full time panty wearing bottom yes I have sucked cock while wearing panties.

Best way to suck cock. Down on your knees in some sexy lingerie.

I am Gender Variant, and I'm exploring "this side" of me....Seeing these pics is so Hott !

Lit always suck cock wearing my panties and thigh highs with a very small cup bra, also enjoy being a cuckold so I’m always wanting to wear it brings out the cumslut in me so cock cum or a cream pie ...mmm always good, if anyone has both for me let me know.

Lingerie has never been a huge turn on for me, but I had a buddy my senior year of high school who was very turned on by me wearing his sister's bra and panties, so I indulged him a few times.

I love dressing up in lacy panties, slips, bras, camisoles and stockings. I even enjoy a sexy pair of high heals or pumps. I started dressing in women’s clothes as a boy by initially raiding my mothers drawers. She didn’t like me doing that. But fortunately I had a super supportive uncle who encouraged my activities and even helped by buying me cute things to wear. I enjoyed the feelings of being feminine and submissive while wearing cute clothes and found that it led me to wanting to try having sex with men. Fortunately for me I found out early that allot of straight men want to have sex with feminine cross dressing guys. I still secretly dress up and paint my toes from time to time. I miss how good it felt to have sex with a man while dressed as a gurl.

Quote Originally Posted by T.Edding View Post
    I love dressing up in lacy panties, slips, bras, camisoles and stockings. I even enjoy a sexy pair of high heals or pumps. I started dressing in women’s clothes as a boy by initially raiding my mothers drawers. She didn’t like me doing that. But fortunately I had a super supportive uncle who encouraged my activities and even helped by buying me cute things to wear. I enjoyed the feelings of being feminine and submissive while wearing cute clothes and found that it led me to wanting to try having sex with men. Fortunately for me I found out early that allot of straight men want to have sex with feminine cross dressing guys. I still secretly dress up and paint my toes from time to time. I miss how good it felt to have sex with a man while dressed as a gurl.
    just curious , does your wife know that you're bi ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoldjohn View Post
    Lit always suck cock wearing my panties and thigh highs with a very small cup bra, also enjoy being a cuckold so I’m always wanting to wear it brings out the cumslut in me
    Oh, yeah! When I'm wearing my silky things, I want to not only look like a woman, I want to do the things that women do to please their men. (or other gurls!)

Quote Originally Posted by T.Edding View Post
    I love dressing up in lacy panties, slips, bras, camisoles and stockings. I even enjoy a sexy pair of high heals or pumps. I started dressing in women’s clothes as a boy by initially raiding my mothers drawers. She didn’t like me doing that. But fortunately I had a super supportive uncle who encouraged my activities and even helped by buying me cute things to wear. I enjoyed the feelings of being feminine and submissive while wearing cute clothes and found that it led me to wanting to try having sex with men. Fortunately for me I found out early that allot of straight men want to have sex with feminine cross dressing guys.
    I'm the same way -- nothing I love more than being dressed in these things. I LOVE to feel feminine and it does make me want to be with men, sexually. (or other gurls!)

But I've underlined the 'money quote': I'm amazed at interest and complimentary messages I get from supposedly straight men who find me attractive and desirable. In all my life, I've never felt 'sexy', just being my everyday self. I'm very appreciative of being admired in my silky things, and it does make me feel sexy...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r15708289-fd44.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	48834I'm a virgin, but my fantasy is to be all dressed up, I open the hotel door and in walks a guy who eyes me up and down. My short skirt, sexy camisole, and lacey panties....i want him to take me while I'm wearing all that.....I want to be on my knees while my panties are getting strained and damp from a hardening cock.....i want so much to be taken dressed up!
    Last edited by shyboy66; Apr 9, 2018 at 12:27 PM.

I love that! I love asking what a guy wants me to wear as I jerk off for him......knowing he desires me is so hot!

i thought i was the only virgin to guys here...nice to meet u! nice fantasy i would like that too!!!

Sorry, I'm just new here....I don't know if you were responding to my note (hoping so) - it was close to my post but couldn't tell if it was a reply or not.......

Quote Originally Posted by shyboy66 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r15708289-fd44.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	48834I'm a virgin, but my fantasy is to be all dressed up, I open the hotel door and in walks a guy who eyes me up and down. My short skirt, sexy camisole, and lacey panties....i want him to take me while I'm wearing all that.....I want to be on my knees while my panties are getting strained and damp from a hardening cock.....i want so much to be taken dressed up!
    I think that i'm going to take a flight to Canada fairly soon !

yes it was lol sorry i didn't wanna quote ur whole quote with the pic, tho i'd like to be in that pic too
    Quote Originally Posted by shyboy66 View Post
    Sorry, I'm just new here....I don't know if you were responding to my note (hoping so) - it was close to my post but couldn't tell if it was a reply or not.......

I am still kind of new to this. My direct answer is no, have not sucked cock wearing lingerie. I did wear my mother's lingerie when I was younger. I recently met up with a guy where I got into his pickup truck. His pants were already off and he was wearing pantyhose. We planned the meeting in advance and I knew he would be wearing them, but I just didn't expect him to have his pants off already. Anyway, I fondled him through the pantyhose. Yes, he got hard, which was a kind of a strange, yet enjoyable, feeling of rubbing a hard cock through the tight pantyhose.

Yes, he got hard, which was a kind of a strange, yet enjoyable, feeling of rubbing a hard cock through the tight pantyhose.
    It may have been a bit strange to you, but I can guarantee that it wasn't strange to the lucky guy wearing the pantyhose! That's exactly what those of us who wear them crave!

Anyone want to chat swap pics on email with me and jj?

Quote Originally Posted by torpedoman View Post
    I would love to be the guy being sucked when the other guy is in his panties, stockings and bra. OMG that would be to hot. Anyoine care to be the one?
    Next time You're in New Hampshire please contact me. I always dress for my "special" visits to the adult bookstore (having gloryholes) in black bra, garter belt, hose and g-string.

Recently, I sucked cock for the first time while wearing black lace panties. Just putting on the panties while he watched was a tremendous turn on for both of us. It's panties for me - and my partners - from now on.