Register
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Sucking cock while wearing lingerie.

I prefer cocks in panties & lingerie

I have friends that want me to wear my wife's panties while I suck their cocks.....I love it and will do it anytime for them.

Sexy dress always turns me on. I am not built right for it. Never been interested. Would rather play with a sexyly dressed lady. However, I really do enjoy the way a cock feels through lacy or silky panties!

I'd love to wearing panties, stockings and a bra while sucking ur cock.

want to try it

Anytime friend! Message m and we can set something up!
    tongue:PANTYTIMBMD

This is a great thread. I am a 40 yo married bi guy with a stable family, and not only do I like to suck cock when wearing lingerie, but I like to wear lingerie in general. Yes, there is something really hot about putting on panties, nylons, etc and hooking up with a guy, especially if he is into the same. However, I humbly submit that there is something hot about wearing panties etc whether you are hooking up with a guy or not. I get turned on when wearing my wife's (and more recently my own) stuff regardless.

what part of maryland

i like doing it one night I went to an abs wearing a crotchless body suit met a guy I played with before (we blew each other) so I took my outer clothes off got on my knees and went to town on his cock kissing,licking,sucking,rubbed it all over my face I was having a ball, well I have been thinking about how getting a facial would feel (I know for a fact he shoots a big load lol) so after awhile he backed up and started putting his cock away now i'm like damm all that work for nothing, so I told him I wanted him to cum on my face I really wanted a facial so he pulls his cock back out and he seemed excited well he started jerking off while i'm kneeling with my mouth open all of a sudden he started shooting his hot cum all over me forehead to chin and he kept cumming it was so damm kinky and exciting feeling my face getting covered with another man's cum he finally backed off, spent I tried to suck him again but he said he was too sensitive then so he put his cock away and left the booth as I just sat there feeling his cum slowly drip down my face as my tounge licked all I could reach it was an incredible experience for me one I can't wait to try again.

The first time I sucked cock I wore a pair of my wife's black, lacy panties.

yes love sucking someone wearing panties ,,love wearing panties to play in .. so yummmy

My favorite is sucking cock while wearing a tight white Man Silk thong. Lingerie for men. It usually stays on unless the other party removes it for me.

How about leggings or stockings, with or without panties?

Love seeing a man in panties. Can see the shape of the cock, cut or not, knowing when touched it will get harder. Still looking for first time with another.

Oh GAWD YES YES

I have eaten pussy while in lingerie, long to suck a guy while I'm dressed. The lingerie enhances my feelings of sensuality. The fabric over my shaved skin is divine, I often jack off while dressed and have fucked while dressed. Would love blowing a guy while he's nude and I'm dressed.

Davie, married and bi

It's no longer a fantasy for me, it's a reality. I have only been able to dress up in lingerie & thigh highs twice while I sucked cock but it was incredible each time to be able to express my feminine side and please another man. I swallowed cum for only the second time while doing this.

Similar here and my second wife accepts my love of lingerie. I wear something fem every day. Go nuts making out and fucking her while I'm in lingerie and thigh highs. I thought (until I read all the posts here) that my desire to be in lingerie as I sucked cock was rare. Not at all. Nor is it rare for a husband to love wearing panties or other lingerie even if he's straight. The look ad feel and nautiness.

Davie in FL

I luv wearing panties. Just makes me feel sexy. and in front of a guy while he is nude is a real turn on.

I fantasize about being in a dress bra and thongs while having a cock in my mouth and a cock in my ass at the same time and having another one or more cumming on me but haven't been that lucky to find anyone to do that with

Obviously late to this, but yes, and please.

I do dress in garter,stockings,high heels,cock ring,butt plug. It is a turn on if your with the wright guy.

I several a size 44B bra, I also have collection of panties, throngs and G-strings, I just purchased a couple of garter belts with nice collection of nylons. I wear my feminine clothes all the time. This for went I meet with bisexual friends I'm ready for my feminine role takes over.

I first posted on this subject a couple years ago. Since then, I have worn a negligee on several occasions when a special man comes over to play. He loves it when I let my long hair down, brushed and cascading easily past my shoulders. I wear low cut jeans that barely cover my cock and have a couple of sheer "teddies" and some "camisole tops" that I bought in extra large sizes so they would fit. (I am somewhat mucsular with broad shoulders.) When I crawl between his legs while he lays nude on my bed, he calls me his submissive "lady man" cock whore and I must admit, it turns me on too. When I deep throat him like that, he erupts a huge load in my mouth and I greedily gulp it all down. I also enjoy turning the tables from time to time with another man who loves being my submissive cock slut. He wears thigh highs, skimpy panties and a little bra since he is slim and I have him do just about anything when he is dressed like that, including a long rim job.

i like when a man sees me in a sexy nighty or bra and pantiees. a guy i was with once told me to take my panties off but had me keep my pink lace babydoll nighty on. he told me that i suck cock like a girl lol

This is so me. I dress in lingerie, garter-belt and stockings, frilly bra, lacy camisole top, tiny skirt, itty bitty g-string. Then I get on my knees and reach up to kneed nipples as my face buries itself in his crotch. Kissing cock, smelling his musk, eyes upon his shaft.

Recently I have been wearing what's in my profile picture while I suck him off. It's a nice turn on for both of us.

This is such a hottt topic, I have been wearing panties and lingerie do a long time and want to try this soooooo bad. I'm in Chicago and want another married guy to do it with who is bicurious

i have worn a few pair of a buddys wifes as i suck him off, but only when were in his house having sex.

OMG YES... LOVE IT...