Register
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Sucking cock while wearing lingerie.

Absolutly love dressing for my friend. I love being treated like a slut.

Quote Originally Posted by newyorker View Post
    i want to suck a guy while dressed in my panties or stockings. Haven't yet. Looking for a guy who is into that. Love to be on my knees in front of a guy. Very submissive. Would be even better if dress.
    I volunteer!

I love suckng the cock of a man in panties, hmmm, well actually it doesn't matter to me I just LOVE sucking cock!

While I'm usually 'down' in providing oral favors to either gender, I haven't had the desire to do so in lingerie....but thats a just me. I do very much appreciate the soft tickle and caress of lingerie from a playmate, male or female.

i just bought my own nylons today!!! and i also have a pair of pantys so im planning on trying them out... im gonna take some pics of me in them tonite. should i put them on my profile??? what do you all think??? we'll have to see, wont we?

hhhhhmmm, i love this subject. my favorite attire are gorgous long satin or silk nightgowns with beautiful matching silk robe. theres nothing better than being between a mans legs and sucking a bgorgous cock while dressed in a beautiful nightgown. its more better if your on your knees on top of him and you let the nightgown and robe drape over his legs while your sucking. very beautiful and gorgous feeling
    Love my beautiful eveneing and ball gowns. Love swishing in flowing satin or chiffon. love being feminine and elegant. such a gorgous feeling.

well i havent yet had the chance to do it with anyone yet but did get to play alone last night in some nice stuff... i posted some pics in my profile. it was fun!!!

Hello All,

This is my first post, and I've always fantasized and would like to experience wearing panties or thongs while having sex in a mmf 3some.

I LOVE to wear my panties and thigh highs while sucking a guy off! It adds to me wanting to feel girlie, maybe even a physiological way of telling myself its OK to like sucking cock so much.

I have a friend that loves seeing me dressed and he can really make me feel like a girl taking his stiffness in me!! He would be instantly hard once I undressed down to my girlie things!

2morro i shall be entertaining a guy and it is I that shall be femme dressed to please him. I am nervous but excited about it. I have some nice panties and stockings and suspender ready. I just we both enjoy like we should.

There is nothing like a hard cock hidden behind or poking out the top of a pair of panties, pantyhose or lingerie to get one excited. My wife and I love meeting with other panties, pantyhose and lingerie wearers. My wife loves all the extra attention when we meet with others who are into wearing panties, pantyhose and lingerie. Seeing two guys in lingerie makes her so wet. Its nice being in front of another guy who is into wearing panties, pantyhose and lingerie and seeing how hard wearing makes him, and how we can relate to how it makes us feel. Many guys are not interested in other guys but put a guy in panties, lingerie and pantyhose and they start to become very curious about doing things with another guy, its amazing what an article of clothing can do. Check out our profile for more about us.
    Couple that enjoys wearing panties, pantyhose and lingerie and getting together with others that enjoy wearing also. We have lots of pics of us being kinky in our gallery.

merboi

Quote Originally Posted by pantycouple View Post
    There is nothing like a hard cock hidden behind or poking out the top of a pair of panties, pantyhose or lingerie to get one excited. My wife and I love meeting with other panties, pantyhose and lingerie wearers. My wife loves all the extra attention when we meet with others who are into wearing panties, pantyhose and lingerie. Seeing two guys in lingerie makes her so wet. Its nice being in front of another guy who is into wearing panties, pantyhose and lingerie and seeing how hard wearing makes him, and how we can relate to how it makes us feel. Many guys are not interested in other guys but put a guy in panties, lingerie and pantyhose and they start to become very curious about doing things with another guy, its amazing what an article of clothing can do. Check out our profile for more about us.
    That sounds incredibly hot. Never tried it, but very tempted...

Jay

iv tried on panties and panyhose, my legs look ok but thats about it. but they sure felt good.. and would definately suck cock while wearing lingerie.

Recently I sucked my mistresses big black strap on whilst wearing my new black net body stocking. It was great. Especially when she stuck it up my arse afterwards for a good fuck.

My g/f and I have regular get togethers with an ex of hers. While he isn't into giving (oral or anal) he has no problem recieving a blowjob from me....it was rather humorous the first time he joined us, she called and simply asked him if he wanted to join us for a 3some. He said yes and she hung up. I already knew what she wanted and since she and I are heavy into cumplay, I had agreed to suck him and let him cum in my mouth. I told her she should at least let him know what her desire was so she called him back and asked "will you let him suck your dick while I watch"? I got my first mouthful of cum that day and while that was several years ago and we still get together regularly, but I digress. Prior to that she enjoyed having me wear panties and stockings whenever she felt like using her strapon. She said she liked the way I looked bent over wearing a garter belt. One day we were meeting her ex and they were sitting on the couch as I alternated between eating her and sucking him. Suddenly she jumped up and interrupted me. "Go put these on and come back" as she handed me a bag. In the bag was a pair of pink lace panties. Walking back into that room was a tiny bit embarrassing to say the least. Since he wasn't into it, and i wasn't really ready to admit being totally "bi" yet, I never mention (nor did she) that she used a strapon on my ass. Several months ago just before we got together she told me she had bought me a new pair of panties to wear along with a matching garter and stockings. I asked, "isn't he coming over?" and she said he was. Still being slightly embarrassed just wearing panties in front of him, I asked if she really wanted me to wear this new outfit. She said yes, because (repeating her likes) she liked to see me bent over, wearing a garter belt as she fucked my ass. "What?" And the rest is history, as they say. Even though he still refuses to do it, he says he likes to watch her fuck my ass while I suck him and she absolutely loves it. Her favorite way to end the day is with me on my back and her pounding away at my ass while he kneels by my head and shoves his dick in my mouth. She loves to see him shoot cum in my mouth and all over my face and says that position gives her the best view.

She actually called him up the other day and told him she had new panties for me and asked him which color he wanted to see. This womans imagination rocks
    Last edited by Dog62; Sep 24, 2011 at 2:25 AM.

Have done it with lingerie, but usually naked. For some reason the whole sweaty, hot sex thing works better with naked skin.

Love wearing a thong. Turns me on more when other person (male or female) play with my underwear. Especially a little tug on it while I'm done on them to feel that thong between my cheeks.

I've jacked off wearing panties and pantyhose before. I've yet to suck a cock but I think I'd enjoy messing around with another guy wearing lingerie. I've been thinking about that a lot recently as a matter of fact.

This is something I've always wanted to do,silky panties on both.

My gf often likes me in panties when she is fucking her guy..Sometimes she has me get them ready and likes to show him how I lick her after he fucks her too..It is very hot..never got into any of this until I met her and I love it..

OMG...this is such a hot chain of notes...I REALLY enjoy cumming in my panties as I hump another man in his...then eating my cum out of my panties and cum kissing.....anyone else enjoy that?

It's SOOOOOOOOOOOO messy.

Cummmy Yummmy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Red2.jpg  

Love to have a guy dressed in pantys and nylons when I go to suck his cock.
    Real turn on, gets me harder than ever looking at him.

Arrow Re: Sucking cock while wearing lingerie.

I like wearing my pink skirt when I give head.

I would love to be sucked for the first time by someone dress.....mmmm

personaly i love it a big cock in panties or pantyhose its a hugh turnon for me running my hands up and down a nice pair of legs in hosiery is hot i also gave head wearing pantyhose is just a sexy feeling

I have yet to have a cock in my mouth, or anyplace else, but I'd love to suck of a hung CD in a sexy pair of panties and stockings. I've been thinking about exploring CD myself, panties are just hot.

Quote Originally Posted by DCWatcher View Post
    I have yet to have a cock in my mouth, or anyplace else, but I'd love to suck of a hung CD in a sexy pair of panties and stockings. I've been thinking about exploring CD myself, panties are just hot.
    i'm in the same place as you are. i'd love to suck a cock while wearing a tight skirt, stockings and heels. But i'm yet to get lucky and be a slut to a nice cock.

Love to suck cock while wearing lingerie - panties especially; it helps me connect with my femme side. Prefer my partners to be a more macho.
    g

The first cock I sucked I was wearing lingerie it was the first time ever wore feminine attire in front of anyone other than my wife. I was sitting on the floor in sexy lingerie as he sat in chair and his cock was at the perfect height for me to devour. The sensation of the silky outfit and the sensation of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth were overwhelming. For me lingerie feels very natural on my body it intensify a very erotic feeling of pleasure.

One of my fantasies is to one day dress in drag and be able to seduce or have a man pick me up. After that, the sky is the limit. i'd love to give head while wearing hot lingerie . Love to be dressed in thong with school girl skirt and take it hard from behind