Register

Term cocksucker expanded definition?

Wondering when people post I am a cocksucker or seeking a cocksucker what is the definition of that term besides the obvious? I mean if men meet isn?t it implied coco sucking will take place ? I mean I know some have interest in anal but what does being a cocksucker mean exactly you don?t want reciprocation?

There a few on here seeking a cocksucker that I have interest in, but I want to suck and be sucked , so are we both cocksuckers or ??

Re: Term cocksucker expanded definition?

I think in the bases of an ad that it simplifies who is looking for what. When I look through ads it helps when they say "Looking for a cocksucker" or "Cocksucker needs to suck". It leaves no mystery what they are looking for and I know what ad is for me. Usually the ads that say "Looking for DL fun" mean they want to swap head or more.
    I do not claim any cock pictures I posted

means they want their cock sucked and most will suck your cock if you want it

i'm sure it means that you both are cocksuckers . personally , i love to be called a cocksucker , makes me feel dirty !

If you suck dick, you're a cocksucker; if you don't, you aren't. I think that, when it comes to ads, being plain makes sense, i.e., if I was placing an ad, mine would very specifically say that I suck dick and I'm looking to also get my dick sucked. A fellow cocksucker would likely respond; someone who isn't might respond but since they don't suck dick, that would be a deal breaker given that my ad specifically says what I'm looking to do and looking to have done. If the fellow cocksucker is norecip, that would likely be a deal breaker as well; if you don't want to get your dick sucked, it doesn't invalidate you as a cocksucker but does for the stuff being specified in my ad. As a cocksucker, there's nothing more infuriating than having a guy sucking my dick but I can't suck his.

On the whole, it's not that complicated and shouldn't be. Either you do or you don't.

For the same reasons you gave on your side of it KDaddy23 is why I do not look for or reply to ads of another cocksucker wanting to switch. I would not want to disappoint him of his pleasure to also suck a cock.

Married, straight guys who like or want another man to suck his cock are the ads I look for.

It happens. Just the way things can be for the individual, right? Still, this word is seriously old and its definition hasn’t changed over all this time since, well, who doesn’t know what it means and implies? Is there a need to expand the definition? I think not; it would only serve to confuse. Individually, you define what this means and your preferences; this is fine or the question now becomes what kind of cocksucker are you? As such, now you are what you say you are and it’s indisputable but on the whole? If you suck cock, you know the word that applies. Now it’s about owning being one.

They are looking for a Blow Job only, wanking and ball fondling might be ok; butt they do not want kissing, fucking riming etc

Seen several guys where I turn up either they give me a BJ or I give them one and leave

For me, this illustrates another reason for not dropping everything and running out to meet without further discussion. Even if it seems clear from the wording in the ad, a little back & forth is required before I agree to meet anyone.

You don't have to write a book or remain in quarantine for 15 days, but anyone who wants to play with me must first make me comfortable and confident that he's a decent person. Likes and dislikes, hard limits, etc., are essential preliminaries. There should be no surprises, and no disappointments, such as KDaddy23's comment: " As a cocksucker, there's nothing more infuriating than having a guy sucking my dick but I can't suck his." If it happened to me, it would be because the guy lied, or changed his mind after we'd settled on what we'd do during the first get-together.

Yes, as some have said, it's always best to be clear about what you are looking for in any ad placed...or if you meet someone while cruising, just express what you are interested in doing. Saying you are a cocksucker doesn't necessarily cover the full scope of what you may be interested in doing and may not answer the question of what someone else is looking for.

If I was to connect with someone while cruising, before any action starts I could simply state, "I'm only looking to suck and don't want anything in return" or, maybe "Do you want to suck me too?" It is always best to clarify what it is you want and also best to hear what he wants also. I can't tell you the number of times I have stated very plainly in an ad that I am a no recip, no anal cocksucker, only to later find out the guy wants more.

But...to your question, when I say I am a cocksucker, what I actually should state is that I am a no recip cocksucker and swallower. It's my thing to be sub and I don't seek any favor in return. There's a reason for that and I won't get into it here.
    For those who are explaining what someone means when they say they are a cocksucker...don't assume you know the specifics of that statement. Seek clarification.

An alternant meaning comes from the phrase: YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKER!!

More space between the words implies more forceful emotion.

Seems it can be anything from the description of someone who's sucking a cock, to a personal view of one's self based on their preferential sext act, to a slur. I view myself as a cocksucker based on my preferential sex act when with a man.

Thanks for the feedback … part of the confusion for me is one of my few encounters the guy took my cock out and played with it.. but in his profile he says seeking cocksucker.. so was trying to understand it better

Bluntly, until a guy sucks a dick, he’s not a cocksucker. Literally. Wanting to do it is one thing. Getting up the nerve to do it is another thing. For a lot of guys, this is scarier than taking it in the ass. And… men lie to get what they want and prone to reneging on whatever they promised. Playing with my dick doesn’t make you a cocksucker by any stretch of the imagination. I’d not say you were one - or anyone - until cock goes into mouth. It’s not even about cum - that’d be nice. Take it in your mouth. Suck on it - it ain’t that hard to figure out. Now you’re a cocksucker.

Simple.

You are so very right KDaddy. I am not a cocksucker. I want to try sucking cock for the first time and I want to see if I truly would love it. I feel that I would. I have been wanting to try it for so long. I admire cock. I look at videos, gifs, read about and chat about talk about cock almost every day. I am not a cocksucker because I have not sucked cock and loved it. Until I do it and know that I love it and want to continue to do it I am not a cocksucker.