Register
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Sucking cock while wearing lingerie.

Any fantasies or experiences of sucking cock while dressed in ladies panties or other lingerie items.

Re: Sucking cock while wearing lingerie.

Yes to both.

the coock or the participants?

uh! uh! i like to be, and i like my partner(s) to be buck naked; nothing to get in the way, or to distract from the task at hand!
    get in! sit down! hold on! and shut up!

The one doing the sucking. Or the one being sucked in the panties are pulled aside. Just adds something for me.

Whilst I love wearing womens lingerie my fantasies about sucking cock do not involve wearing lingerie. When I fantasise about sucking cock its very much man on man. However I have fantasies about licking my wife's pussy while wearing women's lingerie. Its weird.

It is not wierd! If that turns your crank, it is good and right. The only thing that is wierd is that which hurts another of God's children.
    Enjoy what makes you happy.

love to wear panties and to suck or be sucked anyone in Rochester NY area want to play??

Well... let's see. I'm bi and I frequently crossdress. I'm fortunate that I can "pass" either way. So I do find myself in situations where I've been hit on while dressed, which to me is a terrific compliment. Since the places I frequent while dressed have primarily gay and TG patrons, at 6"1" tall without heels there's probably an expectation that I'm a guy. I'm always careful to get that on the table before things progress too far, but when things do progress, I'll probably be performing oral sex on a man or a woman while in heels, stockings, a bra and panties and loving every minute of it.

I enjoy sucking cock while wearing lingerie. Especially since this means I'm covered and he's not!

I don't particularly enjoy guys in lingerie, although I do like the feel of silkiness covering his bits. Maybe I enjoy the feel but not the view? Still working it out.

Pronouns make it hard to keep our sexual orientation a secret when asked about our weekend. I had a great time with ….THEM. "Great! Now they don’t think you’re queer ~ just a big slut!” - Judy Carter

rɑk ænd məri sɪtɪŋ ɪn ə tri, ke aj ɛs ɛs aj ɛn dʒi, fərst kəmz ləv ðɛn kəmz mɛrɪdʒ

i want to suck a guy while dressed in my panties or stockings. Haven't yet. Looking for a guy who is into that. Love to be on my knees in front of a guy. Very submissive. Would be even better if dress.

Thumbs up Re: Sucking cock while wearing lingerie.

I love to do it. I frequently fantasize about being fully dressed with a cocking my mouth and ass at the same time. Have yet to experience both at the same time but have done them independently and I LOVE it. Especially if i have thigh highs and heels on. Mmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by biguycancun View Post
    Well... let's see. I'm bi and I frequently crossdress. I'm fortunate that I can "pass" either way. So I do find myself in situations where I've been hit on while dressed, which to me is a terrific compliment. Since the places I frequent while dressed have primarily gay and TG patrons, at 6"1" tall without heels there's probably an expectation that I'm a guy. I'm always careful to get that on the table before things progress too far, but when things do progress, I'll probably be performing oral sex on a man or a woman while in heels, stockings, a bra and panties and loving every minute of it.
    Sounds hot. I think I will try it in garter and stockings with panties, heels and a bra. Thanks for the idea.

I love to suck cock and get rimmed while wearing thigh highs and a thong.

Love wearing black stockings, red garters, red panties, black 44'b bra (whitch I fill nicely), red heels for my lover. He loves me in them. I get great pleasure sucking his cock when dressed because he loves it so much

I wear panties all the time
    So when I Meet a guy I'm sucking him while wearing panties.
    As soon as they see the panties they knows I'm an exp'ed bottom
    That turns them on, and I get rewarded In the Mouth.

I agree with PantyTimBMD.

Sounds incredibly hot! Why didn't I think of this before?

I have worn lipstick before though and have found that to be exciting.

I've done it a few times but only with couples where he also dresses and then he and I suck each other while she watches and then joins in. It's been the BIGGEST turn on for me getting to dress up in my stockings and heels and more while getting to suck a cock with a sexy lady.......OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to be the guy being sucked when the other guy is in his panties, stockings and bra. OMG that would be to hot. Anyoine care to be the one?

When I dressup I become very submissive & kneeing down to suck a cock is very exciting. I found CD late in life but enjoy the change it has on me. I like to be with someone who finds it hot to be with a CD stripping down to my stockings & garters crawling over to him & giving him a great blow jop.

Is there another way? Though it's been a while, I love how it amplifies the fem feelings in me!

OMG - Yes! I love dressing up in silky soft panties, lacy half slip and camisole and silky sheer black lace top thigh stockings - and then have a rock hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth. Have done this many many times, probably more than my soon to be ex-wife - lol

Years ago in the late 70's lived alone. I started cross dressing and got in to it big time. I even started shaving everything. I started wearing panties, stockings garters and a bra under my sweat pants and sweat shirts going out. I would go to the adult movie theaters and adult drive-ins. One night at the adult drive-in, got picked up by a older guy went to his car was sucking his cock he reached in my sweats and said wow a sissy cock sucker and asked if i would show him. So I took my sneakers socks and sweats off sitting there in my stockings garters panties and bra sucking his cock as his hands were all over me. I knew right there how hot it was. I then became a sub and loved dressing for a mans pleasure. Just something hot about it

I love sucking cock when wearing nickers and bra, my partner gets really turned on and so do I by the time he is ready to fuck me he is really HOT.
    I find womens clothes much softer and they feel so nice on my skin and they make me feel very sexy. One day I will wear them outside the home.

yes to both. i am a bisexual who loves to suck cock while dressed in lingerie.
    hell for that matter i crossdress all the time rather there is cock to suck or not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 097.jpg  

It's a turn on for me whether it is a woman or a man wearing sexy things for me but I am just as happy if she/ he is buck naked LOL. I tend to want to remove the sexy things above the waist to expose nice breasts and/or smooth or hairy chests and hard nipples, but I want the sexy panties, garters & stockings and heels below the waist to stay on a bit longer...it is sooo visually erotic to me and it tells me that my lover is turned on and aroused by it too and has gone out of her/his way to seduce me When the panties become wet & sticky and or bulging from my handwork and kisses, I know I have seduced my lover. That's usually when I lower or remove the panties and orally worship my lover's genitals....I have never had the desire to crossdress, but I have on occasion worn women's panties for lovers who suggested it

i would love to suck a cock of someone in nylons, and/or lingerie!!! that would be hot!!! hell, maybe even on me too!!!

Getting dressed up in lingerie gets me so horny makes me feel so good sucking on a big hard cock is the best of all . My fantasy is being dressed up and giving a blow job and being fucked I say yes !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Committed bi guy View Post
    Is there another way? Though it's been a while, I love how it amplifies the fem feelings in me!
    I also enjoy the feminine feelings I get when I wear my stockings and garter belt. I recently began liking bras, camisoles, and miniskirts.

I love ANYTHING that brings out the GIRL in me!
    WOO-HOO!

Yes I enjoy it a lot. I love being dressed for a man that loves cross dressers. I all so get very submissive when dressed.