Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Bi-Sexual men's club.

Quote Originally Posted by pantytimbmd View Post
    I would love to start a club for bi-sexual men in Baltimore County. A group that meets once a week or so to just hang out, show off our panties, shave oneanother, oral encounters etc... Anyone interested?
    What about girls? can girls join? because I would love to get a personal view of a guy sucking off another guy.

Girls are very much welcome to join as long as they don't mind getting naked and joining in. I am bisexual after all and I enjoy a nice pussy just as much as a hard cock anytime!
    tongue:PANTYTIMBMD

to just hang out, show off our panties, shave oneanother, oral encounters etc... Anyone interested?
    The fact that a single person took this seriously is fascinating. Guys getting together to "show off our panties" and "shave one another". . .if you heard about this group through any other channel than the web. . .well I don't even know what to say. It does sound incredibly emotionally immature though.

I can imagine someone describing this "club" to their psychiatrist and it being treated as an unhealthy behaviour.

Do well-balanced mature individuals actually partake in events like this?

Quote Originally Posted by slipnslide View Post
    The fact that a single person took this seriously is fascinating. Guys getting together to "show off our panties" and "shave one another". . .if you heard about this group through any other channel than the web. . .well I don't even know what to say. It does sound incredibly emotionally immature though.

I can imagine someone describing this "club" to their psychiatrist and it being treated as an unhealthy behaviour.

Do well-balanced mature individuals actually partake in events like this?
    Your opinion is hurtful and just wrong. This is not the place for putting others down. I do not condemn others for their likes or kinks and you should not do so either. Yes many otjers are into this and no, none of us is in need of therapy. Perhaps you should talk to your therapist about tolerance and not hurtong others because you do not share their beliefs!

Your opinion is hurtful and just wrong. This is not the place for putting others down. I do not condemn others for their likes or kinks and you should not do so either. Yes many otjers are into this and no, none of us is in need of therapy. Perhaps you should talk to your therapist about tolerance and not hurtong others because you do not share their beliefs!
    I don't believe that Drew's point to this site is to simply provide a platform where everyone agrees. In fact, the Posting Rules even say "Flame the idea if you feel you must". I stand by my original opinion. This is not healthy behaviour. In fact, it has shades of compulsive sexual behavior
    as it involves "activities outside the bounds of culturally...accepted sexual behavior."

I don't believe that Drew's point to this site is to simply provide a platform where everyone agrees. In fact, the Posting Rules even say "Flame the idea if you feel you must".
    You may have a point about use of the site but your post is highly opinionated and critical...if you wish to post opinions like that then accept the response just like you expect him to!!! You have your opinion of what normal culture is and he has his...
    Last edited by swmnkdinthervr; Feb 13, 2012 at 6:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
    You have your opinion of what normal culture is and he has his...
    I never mentioned "normal culture". The Mayo Clinic used the concept of culturally acceptable behaviour. I don't determine what that is - our culture does. And because culturally accepted sexual behaviour is determined by the culture and not an individual, it's ridiculous for me to have an opinion of how normal is defined. The zeitgeist does that for us.

I've noticed on this site that people get upset when you burst the bubble of their fantasy world and bring up reality. In the end, this behaviour is unhealthy and likely detrimental to anyone participating. They should get help.

Girls are very much welcome to join as long as they don't mind getting naked and joining in. I am bisexual after all and I enjoy a nice pussy just as much as a hard cock anytime!
    If there are any members from the UK, Bi clubs would certainly be a good idea. The nearest that already exist are Gay clubs or swingers clubs. Either of which could hold Bi nights. I know of a Swinger's club in Sheffield, UK that holds a monthly Bi night. Another option would be for a group of bisexual members to arrange to meet at a suitable location. Your ideas and opinions please !

"normal culture" I don't determine what that is - our culture does. You did in your description when you offered your personal opinion: "incredibly emotionally immature"

In the end, this behaviour is unhealthy and likely detrimental to anyone participating. They should get help.
    Anyone making those kind of determinations for others unsolicited is likely seriously codependent and could possibly benefit from the same help. Sorry you feel the need to get defensive when someone disagrees with you...offering an opinion is very different from offering what sounds like your diagnosis!

It's unlikely there will be any further reasonable conversation with you as evidenced by your previous and probably your following post. So I will let those speak for themselves, this was my last response to you.
    Last edited by swmnkdinthervr; Feb 13, 2012 at 2:56 PM.

Again, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I say if you don't like it don't do it. To each his own! That is my view and also my final comment on this matter. Please move on to condemning someone else and leave me and this subject alone.

.... I stand by my original opinion. This is not healthy behaviour. In fact, it has shades of compulsive sexual behavior
    as it involves "activities outside the bounds of culturally...accepted sexual behavior."
    As I read the FULL DEFINITION, compulsive sexual behavior has to do with behaviors/feelings/etc. that are "OBSESSIVE" and which "MAY INVOLVE" culturally questionable sexual behavior. Nothing in the OPs post suggested anything about compulsive behavior.

By ignoring the first (and most important) part of the definition, you improperly apply term and its intended meaning.

Just because sexual behavior is outside cultural norms does not mean it is automatically "unhealthy" in a medical and/or psychological sense. (Indeed, I think it would be safe to say that MOST culturally normative people would find another person's regular participation on a bisexual website forum as potentially compulsive and/or unhealthy.)

And later you ask:

Do well-balanced mature individuals actually partake in events like this?"
    I would suggest that plenty of well-adjusted (and I'm sure many not-so-well-adjusted) individuals DO participate in groups similar to the one proposed, if the messages on this site (and in my case, my own personal experience), as well as those on Adult Friend Finder, FetLife, Adam4Adam, AshleyMadison, etc. are to be taken at face value.

So when I first read the title, I thought a real physicle club environment. ... Bar, pool table, darts, ... somewhere men and women could go and meet others of the same mindset. Not so sure about the idea of meeting to wear panties and shave each other... that starts to sound like a very focused gathering, and likely tough to get together more than just having a house party.

Love to know if you ever get this together in a club format, once a week, to bring in more customers on a slow night... although that means dealing with the other locals that might be objectionable to our interests.

Quote Originally Posted by TandA91 View Post
    So when I first read the title, I thought a real physicle club environment. ... Bar, pool table, darts, ... somewhere men and women could go and meet others of the same mindset. Not so sure about the idea of meeting to wear panties and shave each other... that starts to sound like a very focused gathering, and likely tough to get together more than just having a house party.

Love to know if you ever get this together in a club format, once a week, to bring in more customers on a slow night... although that means dealing with the other locals that might be objectionable to our interests.
    haha! I love it. It went from you thinking it would be a group of like-minded individuals maybe discussing current affairs, to wearing panties and shaving each other!

haha! I love it. It went from you thinking it would be a group of like-minded individuals maybe discussing current affairs, to wearing panties and shaving each other!
    Are you in any way related to Keefer...just asking? :D

I see things are starting to look up in Balto.County.I'm starting to regret moving to N.C. Guess I need to cum up for a visit !

Maybe my original idea was not quite right? What I'd really like now is a casual bisexual hang outbin a private place where males and females both could just have a good time. Any thoughts, ideas, or offers to host?

i wish i were closer, i'd be in!

Maybe my original idea was not quite right? What I'd really like now is a casual bisexual hang outbin a private place where males and females both could just have a good time. Any thoughts, ideas, or offers to host?
    Your idea was fine, if some don't like it they don't have to participate!

Sign me up! we need a club like this
    Md guy

Well, I meet regularly with a group of guys just south of Baltimore. A local gentleman hosts a weekly party at his apartment and people are welcome to play. It is strictly MM, no women (I don't know if there's a specific ban on TS/CD, but I've never seen anybody play that way there). Of course, no cameras/photos/recordings are allowed and most of the guys only know each other by first name, although many will meet up 1 on 1 outside the group to explore other interests.

I also just saw an ad from a group in Baltimore that shared the rental of an apartment in Baltimore and the group members could "reserve" time in one of the rooms for a couple of hours at a time. Didn't follow up on this, but it seemed like an interesting idea.

If you get something going, I'd be interested, too!

Quote Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
    Sounds great...unfortunately I'm about an hour and a half away from Baltimore (near ski liberty) and I really hate going to the city! If you put something together maybe we can "host" in several locations?
    Me 2...................

I'd be interested.

/sigh

Must everything (d)evolve into an orgy? One of the things I YEARN for is face to face discussion/interaction with other bisexuals (man or woman) without the inevitability of sex. I can't be the only bisexual (man) who doesn't fuck at the slightest suggestion, in spite of societal pressure to do so. It's hard to defend bisexuality before the people I meet when overly licentious and occasionally deviant behaviour is (seemingly) rampant and colours the image of us all. Male bisexuality in particular enjoys a foul reputation for reasons throughout this site.

It's not what many of you want to read, but so bloody be it.

I hear you pretender. I read this and though a group of guys to meet and exchange views, stories, just enjoy the company in a general string, not a nameless hook up opportunity.

I'd like a monthly (bi-monthly) meet up to just talk and do other things, and introduce ourselves to others of a like mind, male/female/-anything in between.... Other 'alternative' groups do it. We should too.

Hey bud, no problem, but since you've gotten the vibe of this site: SEX, YES! Which is something you're not into, why not seek out a more suitable site for yourself?

Ugh, just because I think the bi community can do better than a panty party for closeted middle aged husbands doesn't mean that I am "anti-sex" or "Sex? NO!" If I want a bang, there are other and better places that bisexual.com for that, so don't shoo those away who come to this site for general discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Young Pretender View Post
    /sigh Must everything (d)evolve into an orgy? One of the things I YEARN for is face to face discussion/interaction with other bisexuals (man or woman) without the inevitability of sex. I can't be the only bisexual (man) who doesn't fuck at the slightest suggestion, in spite of societal pressure to do so. It's hard to defend bisexuality before the people I meet when overly licentious and occasionally deviant behaviour is (seemingly) rampant and colours the image of us all. Male bisexuality in particular enjoys a foul reputation for reasons throughout this site. It's not what many of you want to read, but so bloody be it. Ugh, just because I think the bi community can do better than a panty party for closeted middle aged husbands doesn't mean that I am "anti-sex" or "Sex? NO!" If I want a bang, there are other and better places that bisexual.com for that, so don't shoo those away who come to this site for general discussion.
    Well said! I have noticed that if you do not agree with the deeply closeted closet queen majority on here they do not like it. Tough shit. Fortunately the larger bisexual community is not like them, not closeted, the men do not cross dress or put on women's clothing or imitate women, and actually sees the point of coming out as bisexual and not living life in the closet. I am not sure where you are in Australia but you should be able to find a bisexuality social/discussion group in your city/town or you could start one yourself.

Sounds like a great idea

I'd love to come and cum. Sounds great!

Sounds like a great idea. Definitely interested!