Register

My situation, maybe others out there like me. ;) role reversal couple

Hello I am a man who for the last 6 years has been dating my girlfriend.
    3 years ago we started playing around with role reversal (both our idea) to the point were we don't have regular sex much- like 2 times a year She loves wearing men's underwear and she loves thinking of her being the man in her fantasies. I also love fantasizing about being the woman during sex.
    She has me get all dressed up sexy makeup and she straps up and we have amazing sex. I love it. I'm attracted to penis but not to guys. Strange, I know....
    I also love dressing up all sexy but literally as soon as I cum, I want her out of me and all my girl clothes off.

Then after about an hour I want to be all dressed and I truly prefer wearing women's clothing and being girly. Lol. It's been this way for years. She would be so turned on if I was with a guy but I think I'd just want him off of me as soon as I came as well.

i think I'm slowly coming around to finding some men attractive. I just don't know if after I have a real man, I would become cock hungry and want the real thing all the time. Not sure if I want to go down that road. We are to the rest of the world a normal couple and we plan to marry some day.

Am I the only one when after they cum do not want anymore dick/dildo anymore? It sure feels great until I cum! Ha.

Also we also "play"around with the idea of me being cucked, just talk, but it sure gets me going...saying I will never have sex with a woman or have her pussy. She is a very attractive female when she wants to be. but has no desire for dick.

Thanks for reading.

Re: My situation, maybe others out there like me. ;) role reversal couple

Perhaps she'd like to have a 3some with you and another bi-curious or bi sissy male to dominate. Perhaps she'd have you both dress for her and serve her. Perhaps she'd command you to suck his cock and fuck him (and vice versa) for her erotic pleasure. Perhaps she'd love to be in total control of 2 men and having them both begging to eat her and fuck her. I'd hint about it to her and test the waters !