Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bi-Sexual men's club.

I would love to start a club for bi-sexual men in Baltimore County. A group that meets once a week or so to just hang out, show off our panties, shave oneanother, oral encounters etc... Anyone interested?

Re: Bi-Sexual men's club.

I'd be interested!

count me in. i would commute

I would be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by pantytimbmd View Post
    I would love to start a club for bi-sexual men in Baltimore County. A group that meets once a week or so to just hang out, show off our panties, shave oneanother, oral encounters etc... Anyone interested?
    count me in

If you can make it happen, let me know.

sounds good to me

Sounds great...unfortunately I'm about an hour and a half away from Baltimore (near ski liberty) and I really hate going to the city! If you put something together maybe we can "host" in several locations?

Quote Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
    Sounds great...unfortunately I'm about an hour and a half away from Baltimore (near ski liberty) and I really hate going to the city! If you put something together maybe we can "host" in several locations?
    Definately! That would be great, indoors, outdoors, whatever!

Count me in too.

Quote Originally Posted by billblueeyes View Post
    Count me in too.
    I sure will Bill. Can't wait to meet you soon. I am free next Friday from 9am to 2pm.

Hey Guy's,

I just started a group at yahoo clubs called bimenforgroupencountersmd. Everybody join and let's fill the club with membeds and photos! Look forward to seeing you all there and getting the ball rolling for some really great times.

Hey Guy's,

I just started a group at yahoo clubs called bimenforgroupencountersmd. Everybody join and let's fill the club with membeds and photos! Look forward to seeing you all there and getting the ball rolling for some really great times.
    You're going to have to either post or send us a link, I just searched yahoo groups for that title/name and can't find it. That's a long name BTW...why not something like BiMeetMd???

Sounds good, let me know.

Wish there was such a club in North Jersey

You're going to have to either post or send us a link, I just searched yahoo groups for that title/name and can't find it. That's a long name BTW...why not something like BiMeetMd???
    Oh sure, now tou tell me. :]

Oh that sounds nice, wish there was one in Pittsburgh, pa

I looked for the group and can't find it. Do you want to post a link so we can all get to the page?

Smile Re: Bi-Sexual men's club.

Oh Man, I would LOVE a club like that! I get HORNY just thinking about it! Let me know if you ever CUM to Tucson.

great idea!! i wish someone would start one in the south suburbs of chicago!!!

Quote Originally Posted by newbiguy09 View Post
    I looked for the group and can't find it. Do you want to post a link so we can all get to the page?
    Let's try a new one with a shorter name bimeetmd on yahoo groups. Hope to see ya there!

I took your advice, try bimeetmd on yahoo groups. You are not only incredibly sexy, but very smart also!

I took your advice, try bimeetmd on yahoo groups. You are not only incredibly sexy, but very smart also!
    we need a link...

Quote Originally Posted by jj671 View Post
    great idea!! i wish someone would start one in the south suburbs of chicago!!!
    JJ

there is a group that caters to bisexual people on meetup, I go to the social events quite often with my wife. I am out so..

there are also a few men's groups in Chicago that meet as well google it

Think this is a great idea and would like to join if if sub CD's would be welcome.... Let me know Please.

Quote Originally Posted by CAVALIER70 View Post
    Think this is a great idea and would like to join if if sub CD's would be welcome.... Let me know Please.
    Absolutely YES! I might just have to give you a one on one tryout first though!

we need a link...
    Okay, I finally figured it out. Go into yahoo groups, then click on romance and relationships, then click on adult, finally, search for bimeetmd while in the adult section.

Okay, I finally figured it out. Go into yahoo groups, then click on romance and relationships, then click on adult, finally, search for bimeetmd while in the adult section.
    Got it...now there are two members!

Got it...now there are two members!
    Thank you so much! I am so happy to have you as frienda now. I hope we can meet up someday!

great idea, contact me.