Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Guys: Do U Like Effeminate Guys?

I like guys who are nice and can really, really suck my cock and lick my asshole. Fem, masc.....either way.

I like them. But sexually I'm drawn to masculine men. I always seem to want to top the masc tops even more.
    Which maybe some kind of dom issue I have, but there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Biboz49 View Post
    Guess I'm the odd one. I like fem guys. I like the look of a slim fem guy. Oddly I don't like fem guys that are real over the top flamers. And I like transexuals too. Masculine types don't do it for me visually or mentally. I'm not into muscle, thats a turn off for me.
    same here, i tought i'm alone in this

Okay, so this question seems a bit vague to me. I'm guessing it pertains mostly to being physically attracted....if that's the case, then no, for the most part, I can't say I am; particularly when the effeminate element is very strong. Please don't misunderstand; I'm not against overtly effeminate men-just usually not attracted to them. There have been some exceptions.
    As others have stated, I also am not interested in really masculine men and especially if they have the element of "machismo"...everytime I see machismo in action, it seems to me something is lacking; just my opinion.

I do like androgynous men; very much...so maybe I do like the effeminate more than I realize...but I don't think that androgyny and being effeminate are the same. I suppose they could be and often are, but then I don't really know. I need to do more research on it. A friend of mine suggested that androgyny is more about the physical aspect and being effeminate is more to do with the behavior or personality. Perhaps someone could chime in on this. I will say that with androgynous men I do like for the bare bones masculinity to be present; not pronounced but simply natural...
    Last edited by ErosUrge; Sep 22, 2012 at 7:04 PM.

If they are sane and clean and enjoy sucking cock and being sucked. Works for me.

Everybody's different. I like effeminate guys just fine. Theyre the ones who can usually pull off cross dressing the best.