Register
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Underwear Check

Talking Re: Underwear Check

Calvi Klein Pro Stretch Trunk in black is my fave.

http://www.barenecessities.com/Calvi...1_,search,.htm

BiMale

Re: Underwear Check

Piere Cardin, skin huggin', shape showin' good for blowin' shorts
    Love the world as your own self; then you can truly care for all things. Tao Te Ching Chapter 13 - The value of a modest heart.

cant say im waring (or not) any thing as sexy as some of you (boo hoo) but i am whering green hanes her way string binkies (unfornently this pair is cotten) and a blue halter top(no bra) (yeah) oh and jeans.

Freshly cleaned and pressed, navy blue, button down boxers..but since I'm feeling a little frisky tonight..I'm leaving them unbuttoned

Ambi

MY favorite thing about underwear is taking them off a new lover for the first time and seeing their OH MY'S for the first time...its the next best thing to unwrapping a christmas present.

Right now, none. I usually go free when home. When I wear undies it is boxer breifs.

Black Silk Mesh Thong - & that's all at the moment. Usually don't wear any underwear, but planning to wear thin wool pants today.

Quote Originally Posted by coknballiker
    Hey atxbiboy, hope you don't get in any accidents with panties and ? a bra on!!! that would be hard to explain to the people in the ER.
    Bras I generally wear at home. I've come to grips with the fact that I'm bi and that I love to wear lingerie. I don't advertise either, but I also don't take great lengths to hide anything. I'm comfortable with who I am in that respect. I've been caught wearing panties by most of my friends. When I shop for them, I always tell the sales person they're for me. My personal fave is actually trying on lingerie in the store, like Victoria's Secret or Lane Bryant.

I'am wearing thongs also
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Red-Thong.jpg  

its sunday...wash day once ruined all my colored underwear Bleached them the blu ones i kept they look like clouds now as for the black cks they had to go!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Confused4life
    Is it bad that I am wearing a pair of orange thongs and matching bra at work? (My philosophy is this....There is always a possiblity of getting in an accident...I don't want to be at the hospital with them cutting off my pants and laughing at my granny panties....so I wear the cute shit just in case. That way I don't have to worry about being embarrassed. Also makes me feel sexy and confident.)
    Amen to that. I have always bought sexy, lacy, frilly stuff for me and me alone. Cause I'm girly and I like to wear it. Maybe jeans and a t-shirt on the outside, but underneath...

So, today its a matching bra and thong set. Cotton candy pink with black lace trim.
    M

The important work of moving the world forward does not wait to be done by perfect men. ~ George Elliot

Would it be bad form to imagine misty in that set?

Quote Originally Posted by teddyboy
    Would it be bad form to imagine misty in that set?

The question is, teddyboy...Would misty mind??? I have on my Hanes boxer-like briefs...
    Being bisexual doubles your chances for a date...

Codybear

Very true Cody, I guess that would be the final clencher huh?

eods79

I just cant get enough of thongs!! Today is another white one, tomorrow...who knows!

Today is JUST MY SIZE lasting sheer ivory colored pantyhose

i wanted a break from the suntan color so for the next week or so it''l be either navy, white or off black pantyhose for me

thank you for my

hugs to alll
    m.in.heels&hose
    "No use in saying sorry! its something that i enjoy"
    as said by Ozzy Osbourne

Judge people by whats in their head, and NOT whats in their bed

the usual 4 me today...black underwire pushup bra and a mesh thong....today I'm fancy with a white pair with little black bows on the sides
    MoonlitWish

...All acts of love and pleasure are my rituals....and I am that which is attained at the end of desire... ~hehe, I worship the orgasm, how 'bout you?

Mostly on the weekends camdo under my sweats. Other wise boxers.
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with.

none, freeballer and have been for 35+ yrs
    love to meet others who are playful and like to explore

eods79

can you guess it??....white thong with black trim and its in the shape of a diamond in the back! I love 'em and cant get enough!!

Right now at this very moment? Well, it's 4:30 AM fer cryin' out loud! What do you think I am wearing?

Nothing at all!

During the day, my briefs are midrise cotton in grey, navy, or black, no fly, or when I am bound for the trail on very sunny days, a Tan-Thru brief in their Diamond pattern.

I went commando one day recently, in khaki shorts.

Since I need some support, I usually wear the briefs, though. No thoughts of being hit by a bus; if that were a concern, I'd be wearing my shorter-term female partner's purple panties, to give EMS a visual!

My bro usually goes commando, and is quite the show stopper in his bicycle tights.
    Love = some Passion + some Intimacy + some Commitment
    There is...more than one kind of love.

None right now, usually don't wear any while i'm at home.

eods79

blue diamond back thong...still cant get enough!

i do not wear under wear.unless it below 0 degrees then its long johns.

matching bra and thong set-tan w/dk. blue trim w/dk. blue lacing in the middle of both. love the thongs!

i prefer boxer briefs on a guy though.

redheadedwench

grey Calvin Klein bikini briefs

Cotton panties and a 6" silicone dildo...

No bra this time!

Size 84" tidy whities with a frayed willy-port, cigarette burns, beer stains, and topped with a nice pair of nylon French maid's suspenders... All hard to see over the belly, but a sizable mirror and a strong stomach have permitted a decent view... *belch*

(I'm lying, but it seemed like a fun thing to do!)

He's not lying - but damn he is hot!

Me, I'm commando right now.

I forgot to mention the pair of navy pumps I've got on... A favorite pair, I got them for 39c at the local thrift store... HAD to have them after I saw the Amazon woman who brought them in! After all, how many women do you get to see that are over six feet tall, have a triple digit bra size, and wear lavender lycra pedal pushers over red, size 16 come-fuck-me-quick pumps???

Damn!!! Now that woman had taste!!!

Oh, by the way, she was commando too... I could tell through the sheer lycra she was wearing...