Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Are you Bisexual or Pansexual?

Quote Originally Posted by just4mefc View Post
    We seem to rub each other the wrong way. (I think we need more lube ) but that does not make him evil nor deserving of attack.
    *blink* Duck not evil?

But I thought...I mean...I heard...oh come on, do *good* people get head colds and migraines?? Just look at the facts! Everyone attacks him...would they do that if he wasn't evil? And he's from another country...that's gotta count for something!

Jeez...I thought I liked you, and now you turn out to be just another naive idealist.

*sighs and passes the lube*
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    I have never really been much of a supporter or believer in the APA, based on things like they used to diagnosis homosexuality as a mental illness.... and even now... it appears like they like to side step awkward issues a lot...... but... that happens with a group of psychs... its no different in NZ
    Just like Europe should not worship the US of today for the role the US of yesterday played in ending WWII and the reconstruction, there is no reason to condemn the APA of today for the errors of the APA of yesterday. Rather, recognize that while the APA still has some stupid policies, it is wise enough to mend an error such as pathologizing homosexuality...that's how every science is: they may believe some stupid things today; but if they are worthwhile, eventually, one by painstaking one, they'll recognize their folly and start believing other stupid things. *hugs*
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    *blink* Duck not evil?

But I thought...I mean...I heard...oh come on, do *good* people get head colds and migraines?? Just look at the facts! Everyone attacks him...would they do that if he wasn't evil? And he's from another country...that's gotta count for something!

Jeez...I thought I liked you, and now you turn out to be just another naive idealist.

*sighs and passes the lube*
    If you have been following the thread on sb1070 you would see what an ass whoppin they are trying to give me for my Naive idealism.

*pineapple lube my favorite thanks!*